Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That curvy protruding female butt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What's all this about fem butts? I have a decent butt. Doesn't matter tho. Because I have NO HIPS! I look like a man in a dress unless I wear hip pads. So, why not add butt pads? They're easier to use.

I see lots of GGs with flat behinds. But, they all have HIPS! So, if u r a guy with hips, ( yeah, rite!), u can look fem in anything. With or without a bubble butt!

Unfortunately, most guys have spare tires, not hips. Anyway, that's the way I see it and whyI wear pads 99% of the time!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 06-18-2013 at 11:24 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    Most people just don't have a decent looking ass anyways.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Banned Read only

microfat injections is the key or fat transfer

the fats stays for life and is not reabsorbed

Brazilian butt lift expert doctor
    http://www.drmatlock.com/MeetDrMatlock.html

butts & hips always look better if you liposuction the lower back,stomach and love handles if exercises is not working.
    Last edited by vanitysumers; 06-19-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Is Mr. Matlock also a lawyer with a penchant for hotdogs?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post

Then I said to myself - what the hell - I might as well start M2F HRT (with my wife's encouragement) so my body would look consistently feminine. And yes I also feel much more calm and content.

John
    Some of us are still waiting for you to post some real pictures of the feminine you...John!!!!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Banned Read only
    A thought just occured to me after reading Bimini1's thread, I have worked for and around and come in contact with a lot of really big asses and I'm sure a lot of them have no ass, so if you want yours to grow don't be like them!!! We've had some fun with this post and learned a little bit, now lets move on; maybe start a new thread on a topic thats never been discussed here such as panties or girl jeans.

It occurs to me that anyone who wants their A$$ to grow, just needs to sit on it all day and eat junk food. Seriously.
    Reine

Doesn't work, if you've got a flat butt all that will do is expand it out like batter in a frying pan.

Banned Read only
    there is a booty formula

the distance from "A" to "B" should equal 2 times the distance from "B" to "C"

"A" is the front of your body and "B"is the midline and "C" is your butt

I would post the photos but it shows a bare buttuck.

DR DAVID MATLOCK made this formula famous

some butts lack projection and some have atrophy
    Last edited by vanitysumers; 06-21-2013 at 07:04 PM.

Oh for goodness sake, women work at their figures http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q7L673i8OY
    If you want a nice rear end get off the terminal, and on an exercise mat.

The wife of a former business associate of mine had a brother who was what used to be called "mentally retarded". The PC term would be "special", but then my story wouldn't make sense to some people.

I met him once and although he was a large person, he had a decidedly female butt and hips. I'm sure it was part of his medical condition and not something we would wish on anyone.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

All right somebody has to say it.... Seymore Butts is the answer to all of this.

Banned Read only

Post the hips and buttocks protrusion you want is based on race and personnel

women buttocks and hips explained

there is the "A","V",ROUND AND THE SQUARE SHAPE

the hips and buttocks protrusion you want is based on race and personnel

preference.

most Africans prefer what called a shelf butt. this butt has more projection.

asians prefer a very slinder figure with a very small waist and little projection.

caucasian want only slight projection.

the buttock shapes or shown below

oops I can'T show that photo

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    What's all this about fem butts? I have a decent butt. Doesn't matter tho. Because I have NO HIPS! I look like a man in a dress unless I wear hip pads. So, why not add butt pads? They're easier to use.

I see lots of GGs with flat behinds. But, they all have HIPS! So, if u r a guy with hips, ( yeah, rite!), u can look fem in anything. With or without a bubble butt!

Unfortunately, most guys have spare tires, not hips. Anyway, that's the way I see it and whyI wear pads 99% of the time!
    Last edited by vanitysumers; 06-23-2013 at 12:25 AM.

I know some very straight guys who work out and have butts that make their jeans look good. I think you can improve your natural shape with lots of hard work and exercise. Unfortunately I don't have much to start with and am not good with exercise.
    I do find some clothes, skirts in particular do accentuate what little I have got.
    As a wise man once said "anything more than a handful is wasted anyhow.(giggle)"

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

I know, a bustle!

bustle1.jpg

victorian-bustle.jpg
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    It occurs to me that anyone who wants their A$$ to grow, just needs to sit on it all day and eat junk food. Seriously.
    Unfortunately, genetic males who try that will see their belly grow faster than their butt!

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Chocolate.....it makes the behind grow and the chest! shhhhhh it's a secret!
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Banned Read only

yes testorone will make a bear belly while estrogen will sometimes make a large butt

DNA/GENETICS

A woman BUTT AND HIP SHAPE COMES FROM FAT WHATS CALLED SUBCUTANEOUS FAT. You can't make that with exercise.

men most have flat square butts and hips one of the least desired traits in a woman

buTTs and hips or either a<v,round or square or a combination of all four

Quote Originally Posted by kathtx View Post
    Unfortunately, genetic males who try that will see their belly grow faster than their butt!