Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Liking boys as a girl

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar

Liking boys as a girl

I wonder how many of us, after we dress and put on the makeup and look good, switch gender preference.
    I do. The last thing that goes on is the wig and then I'm out the door thinking about guys.
    I wonder how many of us like guys when dressed.

Not so much for me, I still think about women and all their awesomeness. But I think it is cool that people can switch perspectives.

Mmmm, not me. Closest I come is wanting to huddle with a bunch of other girls and compare dresses and talk about cute shoes.

Not me... I am strictly into women... Does that make me a lesbian?
    Cara

Nope. I'm a lesbian when dressed.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Nope, not me. It's all about the clothes.

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

I'm pretty sure I'm into just women, but the thought of a man finding me attractive is kind of a turn on. Not sure what my reaction would be if that ever happened. So for me it's just the clothes and feeling and trying to look feminine.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Hmm, I don't notice a real attraction to either gender while I'm Amy. Perhaps I'm still in the process of "maturing" as her enough to feel anything.

I am honestly not certain how I would react if a man took interest in me-as-Amy. I hope I'd retain enough presence of mind to show off the engagement ring sparkling on my finger. I do know, however, that if some guy made a pass at me while Sabrina was in earshot...God help him!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I somewhat agree With Danna! I'm not for sure how I would react but I find the thought interesting! I hope I would let ''things'' flow and follow the course!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I have enough on my plate just figuring out how to behave and interact in Girl World. Men aren't of interest to me and luckily as a fiftysomething girl I'm not too much of interest to them.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Honestly, if I slip into my lingerie, especially one of the complicated sets, and my mood is right, I'm willing to do just about anything with either gender. It's all good for me as long as its passionate and honest.

I have had a fantasy about being with a man as Angie. But it's never going to happen. Not into man it's just not for me.
    Angie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Depends on the guy really.I can go both ways.

I'm not out, but I do find myself fantasizing about being with a guy when I'm dressed. When I'm not dressed, nope. But he has to be a HOT guy! Like Grigor Dimitrov. If you don't know who that is, Google him. He's a professional tennis player from Bulgaria and he's Maria Sharapova's boyfriend. I've never been with a guy or had any kind of gay relationship, but.... I'm attracted to CD sisters,too, whether in drab or enfemme.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana L View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm into just women, but the thought of a man finding me attractive is kind of a turn on.
    I'm with Dana on this one. I think I'd find it exciting if a man found me attractive, but I think that might partly be because his reaction confirms to me that my efforts at dressing and passing have been a success. It's also to do with the fact that when I become Lynn I try to forget my maleness entirely and become as complete a woman as I can be - physically and mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnR View Post
    I'm with Dana on this one. I think I'd find it exciting if a man found me attractive, but I think that might partly be because his reaction confirms to me that my efforts at dressing and passing have been a success. It's also to do with the fact that when I become Lynn I try to forget my maleness entirely and become as complete a woman as I can be - physically and mentally.
    Been there, done that. I admit, I have even crossed the line with a couple of them (at the same time); I must have done it more out of curiosity, I suppose, because of the afterwards feelings - I cried all night (no need to get into it now). What I got out of this experience, though, was that I discovered that going that far is with a man is not a usual goal for me. When I am out and about, I don't look for men, but I definitely still enjoy the attention I get by them. Once you realize the power you can have over men, it's pretty hard not to wanna experience it every once in a while, especially if you run into one that can treat you right. I don't shy away when they flirt, and generally do respond positively, possibly because I take their action as a form of approval for my sexiness and passing. I also get the biggest thrill from feeling how horny and excited I can make them. But at the end of the day, I believe, unless the man is super sexy and hot, other than GG's, I am only open to crossing the line with other CD's.
    HURRY-UP, IN THE BACK SEAT!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm definitely open to something happening with a man when I'm dressed. I don't so much want a man as I want to be wanted by a man...that turns me on. If that man is a passable CD, though, then I'd find myself wanting her just as much as I want to be wanted.

in no way am i attracted to men and im a strong believer that its not what you wear that makes you who you are. that being said for some of us we dress because we admire woman and the feminine way and others dress because they want to be woman. im the latter so isnt sex with a man one of those checklist to be a woman? as much as pms and periods and child birth suck wouldnt you want to experience it, just once?
    Like i said there is no man i find attractive im not rushing off to blow Ryan Gosling i think the prefect solution would be to just buy a toy or two and try it out or maybe a compromise of sorts and hook up with a pre op transgender
    anyone feel the same way?
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 12-04-2013 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Explicit sexual content removed

Well, I personally like boys all the time..being dressed just kicks it into another gear.

Cheryl loves heels...
    Well I have never been attracted to a man when in male mode. Having said that when I am in full female dress I have had several men pay attention to me and on two ocassions have let them make a pass at me. In both cases they knew I was a CD and the relationship went as far as we each wanted. Would I do this in male mode? Absolutely not I enjoy women but when in female dress I feel and present like a woman and thoroughly enjoy the attention.

I agree. I'm only into women, but having a man flirt with me would be exciting!

I don't want to admit it. But I find guys attractive when I am in fem. I have never told any friends about my cd no one knows about it.

But if the right good looking guy came along. I would gladly let him show me off.

Xoxo

No, only one woman in my life (oops I mean 2). Have no interest in men.

once i am dressed i definitely find myself attracted to men in a different way than when i am not dressed

Banned Read only
    No matter how I present myself, my attractions towards men or women do not change. However, I have had more boyfriends than girlfriends