Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Liking boys as a girl

Have yet to try my first man, but I find other Tgirls absolutely scrumptious. Guess its all in the packaging (and presentation

Hugs, Robin (the nothing phobic)

Quote Originally Posted by robindee36 View Post
    (the nothing phobic)
    What about spiders?

Jumping spiders are absolutely adorable.

I share Corinne's feelings about arachnids, cute and fuzzy critters they are. Actually had a pet huntsman but customs would not let me bring it home. It was a tropical roach eating machine.

However, I'll take a cute cross dresser over an 8 legged friend any time. Well most times.

Hugs, Robin

I enjoy both CD's and men, but a bad experience with either can ruin everything for quite some time, believe me I am very careful now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]Lauren[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    On the other hand:
    You catch thousands of fish and nobody calls you a fisherman.
    You harvest a hundred deer and nobody calls you a deer hunter.
    But you suck one **** and everybody calls you a **********.
    I don't think there's much truth in this. It's just an old joke from way back when. But one day it dawned on me that guys that tell lots of C********r jokes are secretly interested in doing it.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Ressie, it is an old joke and I just posted it for a little humor. But I don't agree about the c********r joke-tellers. I think they are more likely homophobes. And, some people just sling the word out without thinking about it, like everything is a f*****g this or f*****g that.

I have fantasized for a long time about being with another CD. I have now reached the point where I think of it daily and am trying to find someone near me to meet.

I certainly DO! Once I am all dressed up. I'm looking to play. I have a couple of freinds in my area but don"t get to see them often. There is 2 adult stores I will go to dressed and love it when the men make passes at me but you have to be very careful and remember saftey.....

I have always been interested in Girls an no interest in Guys I'm TS an on HRT an after several months on the HRT I'm still interested in Girls an also interested in Guys dressed or not. I have been with a Guy an it was exciting. The HRT not only changes the body but the brain also So I consider myself Bi..

Sarah

I have been with several men while dressed and had a lot fun. Maybe not for everyone, but for me to experience full womanhood, I needed to do that.

This got quite the response - I would say that being with a man as Valerie is prefered - I even have fantasy's about the opportunity.

Tish, Tish Reine --- Are you the same Reine who, for years, stated that when one only has a fantasy of being with a male then you are still hetero? If you are then aren't you skewing (I said skewing) the tally? What would your tally be if you were to put those who ONLY fantasize back where you once labeled them? After that it is, as Paula pointed out, only a tally and too small a sample to make a statistic out of it --- especially since the OP brings out responses from a particular segment and not from the entire spectrum. Don't ask me what that segment might be --- have no idea. However the polling results would be similar to letters we all get from political or environmental groups who ask for donations and also to answer very slanted questions designed to fashion the results desired by them.
    Julie
    Last edited by Julie Gaum; 12-07-2013 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Two Julies

Julie, without going back and finding my responses to this thread, I'm pretty sure that I was tallying negative vs. positive responses and nothing else. It's hard to know how many of the positive responses are pure fantasy.
    Reine

Banned Read only
    Pandora and her box. . .the genetics of the whole thing is scary, Cheryl. I'm with you, though--except it happens for me after the makeup, lingerie, and nails go on. As soon as I step into some really nice stilettos, my mind begins to spin. I've presented as a "normal" guy in public for most of my life and for the first decade or two, I didn't think so much about being with a guy. That has all changed. Now, when I'm dressed and when I'm not, I think about some of the guys I know and how I'd like to be their "girlfriend."

Does that make me gay? bisexual? or just plain weird? I've been wined and dined, propositioned, and seduced by some really nice guys. And I loved every minute of it.

This is my belief and mine only. If we believe that we are women, then the choice to be with a man or a woman is equally correct.

Love,

Samantha Anne
    [SIZE="3"]Hugs,

Samantha Anne Miller[/SIZE]

I'm definitely been interested in guys while dressed. I've had two encounters with guys, both were great experiences.

Katie

When dressed as a man, I am only interested in women. When dressed as a woman, or daydreaming of dressing as a woman, my interests are decidedly bisexual.

in my daily life as a man i'm only interested in ladies.

my CD activities have always been totally solo/secret.

however i do sometimes fantasize about being with a guy when CDing. and always with a stereotypical alpha-male, physically strong and dominant.

in my fantasies i'm always strictly in female/submissive mode. perhaps this is why i never think of being with a girl or another CD, as the roles would be too ambiguous.

conversely i also have fantasies where i am the dominant non-CD male having my wicked way with a submissive female.

in real life i'm a very gentle considerate lover, yet in both my fantasy scenarios the sex can get pretty rough (but nothing too weird!) and always involves male domination.

i don't anticipate ever acting on any of these fantasies. my solo CD sessions seem to be enough to keep this 'dark' side in check.

I have that affinity. I would more like to be with a CD than a "guy". I like the feminine side, but would definitely enjoy the experience of being with a CD. Guess I'm just a lesbian that doesn't care about the plumbing!! .

Julie Ma'am!
    I'm bi but I haven't really ever been attracted to guys, that being said I'm not saying that under the right circumstances I wouldn't do anything. When I dress is definitely more male attention I get though.

When I'm in girl mode I am much more likely to be interested in boys. In my daily life, and under normal circumstances I have very little interest in them at all. Isn't life awesome in a confusing sort of crazy way? :P

Aspiring Member
    I have a fantasy of being taken as a heterosexual female but as far as I can tell its only fantasy. I'm of the belief that often fantasy is better than the real thing. But given a situation with no constrictions, I do believe a lot of us don't truly know what we'd do in that situation no matter what we may say. I don't think I know what I'd do.

I have a CD friend who recently asked me "what about boys, are you attracted while presenting en femme?" And I gave her this very answer. She responded saying not only is she attracted but has acted on it. The guilt I have about dressing itself is bad enough at times. If I acted on it my conscience would eat me alive afterwards, then again maybe not.

When I am dressed I am still only interested in women.

Aspiring Member
    When I'm out and dressed, I still prefer women, in this case my wife. It's incredibly flattering when a guy comes up and introduces himself to me ( my SO thinks not ) but in the end, nothing feels better than cuddling up to the to the woman who knows me best...