Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Liking boys as a girl

Banned Read only
    Our BRAINS are quite capable of all kinds of gymnastic feats to help us cope with things we can't or won't admit to ourselves. NGCs Brain Games has pointed this out over and over and over in numerous ways.

This thread certainly gives the "appearance" that for at least S O M E members here, they may have started dressing/are full dressers/need to pass in order to be able to justify their lean to the Bi side. And IF that is the case...so what.

Humans CANNOT control who and what they are attracted to. The evidence for this is overwhelming. People claiming otherwise are not going to change the Facts.
    Last edited by Wildaboutheels; 07-27-2013 at 11:06 PM. Reason: sp

Interestingly enough, over the past few months I've noticed that I'm becoming more attracted to guys and in a different way.
    The tingly feeling happens in my heart instead of my pants, well... that too I guess :P

For me it's gone something like:
    No way->Okay, maybe some rarely->Only the hottest guys.

Only now adding in -> He's kinda cute, I wonder what he's like

The attraction has started budding on a different level, weird stuff eh?
    It's like there is a second "boyfriend material" metric that's just been added or something.
    :P

I guess the takeaway is "never say never".

since kelly has started to emerge, i am more comfortable with the woman within me that has always been suppressed and i am coming to terms with the fact that i feel i should have been born a girl. i am quite happy as a male but deep down, i so long for all emotions and things feminine.
    sexually i often joke i would have been a lesbian as i love girlie girls and want to be one. i cannot take my eyes off a beautiful seductive woman in the street for example as i imagine what it would be like to be her and experience sex as she naturally would.
    so as i dress more and more 'completely' and often, though not out yet, i have noticed lately that i look at men differently. while still not interested in them and much less 'being' with one, there is something about 'being a girl with a guy' that is nonetheless exciting. maybe it is a fantasy all girls feel at some point in their lives as they begin to discover their sexuality as a teen, but i this one i am interested in experiencing.

I'm with you Cheryl, I'm not at all interested in guys when in boy mode, but when I'm in girl mode I am very bisexual.

I have to admit I've always been attracted to men. I've never had the courage to act out on these feelings, mostly my upbringing. : ) I believe I was 8 when I knew I wanted to be a "girl" that I should have been born a girl. To be able to experience being with a man as a woman would be wonderful as far as I'm concerned. Who knows maybe someday : )

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post

I guess the takeaway is "never say never".
    yeah, preferences can evolve, some people can adapt...

Even though I have had male/male sexual encounters (never en femme) I prefer the company of other cross dressers. I'm attracted to girls like me.
    I sometimes think I'm such a fairy

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    As for me....I'm attracted to GG's, TG women and other CD'ers when dressed. Regular men don't do anything for me at all. The beauty of women in all forms will always be quite a turn on for me.

Dawn
    Pretty well sums up how I feel. Although I have never been with anyone other then a GG, I can find myself attracted to a pretty CD

I am bisexual whether I am in my girl persona/alter ego or not. I definitely become more sensual when I am a girl, however, and take on more of a liking to guys than when I am in drab. I start to talk about them more, think about them more, desire to be around one at that moment more lol, etc. I also have the urge to be "taken care of" by a guy like most girls do...in many ways lol. I tend to be the submissive type of girl..also in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by aalynn88 View Post
    None of the people I know seem to understand. I don't like men, neither physically or romantically, however, I like being a woman and having sex with a man REALLY makes me feel like I'm a woman. I could only be in love with a woman and I'm only attracted to women but I have sex with men to intensify my fantasy of being a woman.
    I totally get what you are saying and I'm the same way I believe...I love women so much...all the curves and softness and beauty. I do not find the male body attractive at all. I am always noticing attractive girls when out in public, never men. But I do have the occasional fantasy of having sex with a man while dressed...but there's nothing romantic about it as it's the faceless man that some have mentioned. It's more to just intensify the feeling of being a girl.

Silver Member
    Still only interested in women! I'm so happy that women can find males attractive, cause I can't figure out why. Someone asked if we are lesbians if when dressed we like women. The two are separate traits, gender expression and sexual attraction/orientation. My therapist once mentioned that there many transitioned women who date GG's. We all run the gambit of every variety.

I am so conflicted about this question. When I was dressed to the nine's as they say, sitting there bored because I can rarely go out (although I have gone out a couple times to wig shops or whatever), I tend to think of men. There is only so much you can do crossdressing and staying in! Think of make up, going out, this forum...then why not men too! So yeah, yet another reason why I need to quit. If I am in male mode I have no attraction to men at all. Don't look at them, don't care. Dressed, different story but not sure I would follow through. So, everyone if different.
    With my tail between my legs and I'm afraid...this is not me!

I'm not into men o3o
    I can find them attractive sure n_n but unless my girlfriend decides to become one I will not be dating one xP

I agree. I'm only into women, but having a man flirt with me would be exciting!

Cheryl,

I too am attracted to men when I dress. I love the feeling of being a woman, at least in his eyes, and reacting to his advances just as any other woman would.

Samantha Anne
    [SIZE="3"]Hugs,

Samantha Anne Miller[/SIZE]

For me its a situational thing. When I began this journey a long time ago, guys were definitely out of my mind. After venturing out into the world as semi and fully dressed I found the company of women and other CDs less threatening. It dawned on me about three years ago that some guys just like CDs. I would never pass given my physical features, however, in a bar/restaurant one evening a guy shouted me a drink and began to chat about nothing in general. Eventually it got on to how long I had been a CD and that he liked CD's. I enjoy being flattered when dressed but that is as far as I take it. It is difficult enough to walk into a public area dressed and to engage with people in conversation, as that is the part that exhilarates me without the judgement or some form of twisted lust directed toward me from another soul. The tolerance in the world of different people is what fascinates me, and I have become part of that. I have come across the spectrum of those that despise us and would want to harm and those that lust over anything in a skirt. Those in between (men and women) that accept and engage without expectation is what keeps me going in this sense. Both genders a fine providing they keep their hands to themselves!

nope. still into women even when i am "dressed"

I don't get attracted to men if I wear womens clothes. I've gone out dressed to many places and passed so well that sometimes lesbians and men hit on me. But I would never have gay sex with a man because I think God thinks that's an abomination. If I ever need that kind of action I'd just have role reversal sex WITH A WOMAN.

Just kinda putting on my psycologist's hat here, but maybe it isn't so much a sexual satisfaction we're trying to meet as it is an approval satisfaction. If a guy is interested in us at that raw of an emotion, our ego feels good because we had that kind of a reaction on someone, anyone. Most of us don't get a huge sexual rush out of our relationships anymore because things have calmed down over years of marriage, or even weeks of a new relationship, so the thought of someone (anyone) having such a deep passionate primal emotion for us is a huge boost to our ego.

We may be valuing our ego over our sexual desires. We may be willing for a few fleeting moments to exchange our sexual identity for an ego boost, and mentally think it's a fair trade even if it's a guy. Kind of a "what do I value more" kind of deal.

Just my opinions,

Hugs,
    Staci

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    But I would never have gay sex with a man because I think God thinks that's an abomination.
    what the heck?!

yeah and i'm sure crossdressing is too!

ha!

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    Yeah probably.

I agree with the part about role reversal sex with a woman, but that's because I'm not into dudes, even when dressed, not because a book written 2000 years ago says sex with another guy is bad.

If you like other guys when you're dressed, cool. If you don't that's cool too.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-11-2013 at 01:19 AM.

I am a woman, with the wrong plumbing. I want that first kiss from a man that kisses because he wants to. Treats me like the lady that I am. Dance with a man, holding me tight against his body. Yes, I want all of that.

I know a TG who does. She likes boys and girls as a female and just females as a boy.

I only like females and TG's whether dressed or not.

I agree with you totally. Esther

I can "Like" guys without thinking about sleeping with them. Unfortunately they all seem to this that "This" is for them. And it's not. It's for "Me." I get a little confused when people start talking about heterosexual, homosexual, bi-sexual and all the other X-uals! Mostly because everybody has some pretty broad definitions about what each one is all about! Just like the spectrum of the transgendered the spectrum of human sexuality just goes on and on in all kind of strange directions!
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.