Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Liking boys as a girl

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Here's an interesting experiment. Although no one knows what's inside of someone's pants, try to discern whether these men are attracted to post-op transsexuals. According to members in our TS section, on average they're not. Which means that ultimately they're attracted to the one thing that GGs don't have ... which doesn't exactly make them straight.
    What's interesting, is that a couple made no attempt to see or touch me down there. Which suits me as I didn't want them to anyway. But like most men they were interested in what I could do for them. I didn't really understand that. Others of course were more interested.

Maybe this is the answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Marie, I speak as one, Men want to satisfy a fire. This fire, is overbearing. Beauty is a major factor in helping w/ quenching it. If a man has had his full of what a woman offers, then to enhance the fire, we may seek "a difference" in a sexual fantasy. A beautiful GG, just doesn't cut it anymore. But, it wouldn't be Lovemaking, it would just be lustful sex IMHO.
    We can tied ourselves in knots trying to understand the nuances of human sexuality. But I gave up on that a while ago. Now I just run with it. I do think it's fair to say that most men are most interested in their own pleasure and their own penis. Not exactly a revelation!

Quote Originally Posted by mariehart View Post
    I do think it's fair to say that most men are most interested in their own pleasure and their own penis. Not exactly a revelation!
    Right!

And there's even an article in last Sunday's NYT that reveals this holds true for both genders now. Women (at least college women) are just as interested in sex, and separate emotion from sex as do men!

At any rate, if women were to specifically seek FtMs, I wouldn't say they were exactly straight just as I don't consider straight the men who specifically seek MtFs. My SO and I have been to many T-bars and really the admirers are in a class of their own. I don't at all get the same vibe from them as I do from men who are interested in GGs. In fact, one late night my SO and I went out with a handful of TGs after the support group meeting, to a LGBT bar. I'm tall plus I was wearing stilettos, so I was hit on by an admirer who I'm sure took me to be a CD. Let me tell you that a sure-fire way to get these guys away from you is to tell them you're a GG!

You should read this excerpt from the author, Dr. Richard Novik (Alice in Genderland) who has been on the scene for years:

Men Who Might Be Interested - Alice Novik
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by JuliaC View Post
    When I am crossdressed I love the idea of a guy treating me like a hot girl...l
    Me too....Also attracted to pretty TVs, whether I am dressed or not.
    "Don't trust everything you read on the internet"- Thomas Jefferson

Banned Read only
    I'm only attracted women and other cd's. But since I like to wear gowns, I have thought about going on a romantic date with a man. Some fine dining, slow dancing, and maybe even a goodnight kiss. The man would obviously be a gentleman, a real prince charming. But it's just a fantasy, if push came to shove, I don't know if I could go through with it.

Right!
    You should read this excerpt from the author, Dr. Richard Novik (Alice in Genderland) who has been on the scene for years:
    A good case for three worlds that sometimes intersect: straight, gay, trans.

I'm bi-sexual, but I really prefer men and I have had several very rewarding experiences while dating men

I don't switch gender preference when I'm femme, I expand it to include both sexes -- or all three sexes if you count TGs separately. I like to say women are my native tongue and men are my second language. And think what you will, the interest in men as lovers evaporates when I'm not in femme mode. It's very real, I assure you.

Like others have noted, however, as a feminine person I do not relate to men as instinctively and on all levels the way I do with women. In fact, the interest seems to be fairly narrow, although I sometimes think that is only because I have not spent time with a man with whom I felt a great deal of chemistry, or had anything resembling a bona fide relationship. Shoulda started way earlier, I guess. It's something I would love to explore, but only -- and I mean only -- as a gurl.

Obviously it is very common for a crossdresser to experience certain curiosities about men, whether that be a newfound sexual urge or simply a desire for male company -- or as some have said, a desire for a more complete experience as a woman. I would like to interject one thing however, especially for the newbies -- there can be a few surprises in store. In other words, the reality does not always match the fantasy. For one thing, the lower forms of the species can be incredibly thoughtless and crude, so you may have to kiss a few frogs before you find a prince. IF you find a prince. And too, if you ever decide to do the wild thang with a guy, you should pay close attention to how and what you're feeling during the experience. If it's everything you'd dreamed, then quit analyzing it and enjoy it for what it is. And if it doesn't really push your buttons, then be honest with yourself about that too.

Personally, I've come to the conclusion that while I might have an order of preference, I really don't care whether the SO is a man, woman or TG, I would just like the opportunity to experience an ongoing, meaningful relationship with another person as a femme. And whoever and whatever that person might be, there needs to be way more than sex to keep it going. Being able to carry on a decent conversation about something other than my underwear or his you-know-what would be a start.

Very well said Sherri.
    HURRY-UP, IN THE BACK SEAT!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My preference remains the same whether dressed or not, what does seem to change is how the other person treats you when femme.

Nope. I'm a lesbian when dressed.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Right!

And there's even an article in last Sunday's NYT that reveals this holds true for both genders now. Women (at least college women) are just as interested in sex, and separate emotion from sex as do men!

At any rate, if women were to specifically seek FtMs, I wouldn't say they were exactly straight just as I don't consider straight the men who specifically seek MtFs. My SO and I have been to many T-bars and really the admirers are in a class of their own. I don't at all get the same vibe from them as I do from men who are interested in GGs. In fact, one late night my SO and I went out with a handful of TGs after the support group meeting, to a LGBT bar. I'm tall plus I was wearing stilettos, so I was hit on by an admirer who I'm sure took me to be a CD. Let me tell you that a sure-fire way to get these guys away from you is to tell them you're a GG!

I have been trying to convince you for 3 years but you dont listen. Always try put a spin to favor your opinion. But you can see from this poll most CDs like and enjoy a man. Its part of being a woman. And I am not a creepy admirer. I wear a suit and tie and treat a lady right.....GG and CDs. But keep in mind I prefer CDs that are the same size, shape as a GG. Ones that look passable. I am not into men at all.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    But you can see from this poll most CDs like and enjoy a man. Its part of being a woman. And I am not a creepy admirer. I wear a suit and tie and treat a lady right.....GG and CDs. But keep in mind I prefer CDs that are the same size, shape as a GG. Ones that look passable. I am not into men at all.
    Let me say this really clearly. Being a woman has NOT ONE SINGLE THING to do with men. NOT ONE SINGLE THING. I know that many women find a sense of being more feminine in relationship to men but that is their personal dynamic and feeling. Men are NO part of *Being a woman* Being a woman is about BEING A WOMAN which includes ONE thing. Just one, being a woman. That's all. You are a woman then you ARE a woman. You don't need a man, many women spend their whole lives being "true" woman without ever being with a man. You don't need to DO anything to be a woman, your womanhood does not depend on anyone else. You don't have to be with anyone, you don't have to have sex with anyone, you don't even have to have anyone else in the universe know you are a woman to be a woman. You just are. It is your birth right, you are born that way even if you don't like men, even if you have a penis, even if you can't have children, even if you aren't pretty. Being a woman is in your heart and soul not in anything outside of you.

In the same way that being with a man is irrelevant to being a woman a suit and tie are irrelevant to being or not being creepy. Is there some sort of check at the suit and tie store where they verify you're not a creep before they sell you stuff? Because they are not doing their job! I've seen tons of pictures of Clarence Thomas in a suite and tie and OJ wore suit and tie all through his trial...as did I'm sure the Nightstalker and Ted Bundy. Just to name a few.
    Erin
    I wear the sassypants in the family.

“The greatest obstacle to connecting
    with our joy is resentment.”
    ~ Pema Chödrön ~

A Guide to Overcoming Envy

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Hold your horses and calm down a little bit.
    It’s was just a simple question. Each of us is different and I just wondered how many of us get turned-on by the whole idea of REALLY being a women, even if it’s just for a few hours on a weekend, and hook-up with a guy and have fun.
    I’m not talking about cramps or having a miscarriage.
    Actually, one real girl said it best when she said of CDers, “They have all the fun with none of the problems”.
    One “problem” that I can think of is getting pregnant, passing a watermelon, and raising a child for 18 years.
    This blog is supposed to be kind of fun. We’re all actors playing the role of a female, that’s it, and some of us take it to different levels, that’s all.
    It’s all about fun and relaxing so we all don’t go bonkers.

Cheryl,

I thought your question was totally interesting and valid.

My issue is not with people desiring to be with men(I certainly have a deep understanding of wanting men) my issue with the idea of a woman's (or someone presenting as a woman) value being based on their connection to men.

The CD who has no interest in men while dressed is just as valid as the CD who has an interest in men while dressed. The woman (GG or TS) is not defined by her relationship to a man. I think it's important that this is mentioned, I would hate for there to be someone who felt they were less feminine because they were not attracted to men (or attractive to men) while dressed. Does that make sense?
    Erin

~ Pema Chödrön ~

But keep in mind I prefer CDs that are the same size, shape as a GG. Ones that look passable.
    You're proving my point!
    Reine

For me I can tell I'm not truly bisexual because I don't find kissing a man very pleasant. That's not to say I avoid it. I want to like it while dressed, but so far all I feel is strange. A very muscular guy or say biker type does not excite me anymore than just a regular guy while when I'm dressed. Male parts do though and it's size and shape. I go to work everyday at a university and there are buff young guys and beautiful young women everywhere.

I don't look at men in a sexual way. I could never look at my co-workers they are all men in a sexual way. Yet I constantly notice the young women on campus. I look at them sexually and at the same time I'm envious as in I wish I could look like that good. I am attracted to CDs who look from halfway passable to passable maybe preferring those who still have a masculine look.

I have been trying to convince you for 3 years but you dont listen. Always try put a spin to favor your opinion. But you can see from this poll most CDs like and enjoy a man. Its part of being a woman. And I am not a creepy admirer. I wear a suit and tie and treat a lady right.....GG and CDs. But keep in mind I prefer CDs that are the same size, shape as a GG. Ones that look passable. I am not into men at all.
    Let me ask you this in all seriousness...
    Are you fulfilling their needs as well? I mean not all CDs are going to be bottoms.......

But yeah I'll have to disagree about the part about being a woman, femininity isn't tied to sex.

Yes, I love to get dolled up on a weekend night, invite a guy over, and give him an oral rendition of "A Midsummer Night's Dream". If things really heat up, I enjoy quoting Freud and debating his theory of the difference between stages. Until fully embracing his theory on the "anal stage" of development, I never really felt fully "a woman".

But that's just me.

Not me. When I'm dressed I'm still looking at all the other women. Of course I'm not just looking at how cute & curvy they are. I'm also noticing their hair style, their clothes, their jewelry, their shoes..

Banned Read only
    Doesn't seem to happen for me. Of course, I think about guys enough as it is already.

Whenever I am totally dressed (which btw is never enough) I do think about being with a man. I have had a few encounters and found them to be pleasurable and rewarding. Does that mean that I'm gay??? Maybe, maybe not, but how can I be gay when I am dressed as a woman and feel like a woman to a degree. Should the opportunity arise and I find myself with a GG then I would be considered a lesbian (not bad though). Soto answer the posted question, YES, I THINK ABOUT GUYS WHEN I AM DRESSED!!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by jayme357 View Post
    When I am dressed there is no issue. I am exactly what I present. In my mind I am a beautiful woman and my behavior reflects that attitude. I want t be loved.
    Perfectly said! How this is not the case for all has always baffled me!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Quote Originally Posted by ErinSassyPants View Post
    Let me say this really clearly. Being a woman has NOT ONE SINGLE THING to do with men. NOT ONE SINGLE THING. I know that many women find a sense of being more feminine in relationship to men but that is their personal dynamic and feeling. Men are NO part of *Being a woman* Being a woman is about BEING A WOMAN which includes ONE thing. Just one, being a woman. That's all. You are a woman then you ARE a woman. You don't need a man, many women spend their whole lives being "true" woman without ever being with a man. You don't need to DO anything to be a woman, your womanhood does not depend on anyone else. You don't have to be with anyone, you don't have to have sex with anyone, you don't even have to have anyone else in the universe know you are a woman to be a woman. You just are. It is your birth right, you are born that way even if you don't like men, even if you have a penis, even if you can't have children, even if you aren't pretty. Being a woman is in your heart and soul not in anything outside of you.
    I loved this so much I quoted it on facebook. I attributed it to "Erin".

So, my lesbian daughter can't grow up to be a woman, since being with a man is part of being a woman?
    Last edited by Leona; 07-27-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Leona, Thank you
    Erin

~ Pema Chödrön ~

As for me....I'm attracted to GG's, TG women and other CD'ers when dressed. Regular men don't do anything for me at all. The beauty of women in all forms will always be quite a turn on for me.

Dawn
    "It's only when I lose myself in someone else, that I find myself. I find myself."
    Depeche Mode