Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Liking boys as a girl

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar

Liking boys as a girl

I wonder how many of us, after we dress and put on the makeup and look good, switch gender preference.
    I do. The last thing that goes on is the wig and then I'm out the door thinking about guys.
    I wonder how many of us like guys when dressed.

Not so much for me, I still think about women and all their awesomeness. But I think it is cool that people can switch perspectives.

Mmmm, not me. Closest I come is wanting to huddle with a bunch of other girls and compare dresses and talk about cute shoes.

Not me... I am strictly into women... Does that make me a lesbian?
    Cara

Nope, not me. It's all about the clothes.

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

I'm pretty sure I'm into just women, but the thought of a man finding me attractive is kind of a turn on. Not sure what my reaction would be if that ever happened. So for me it's just the clothes and feeling and trying to look feminine.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Hmm, I don't notice a real attraction to either gender while I'm Amy. Perhaps I'm still in the process of "maturing" as her enough to feel anything.

I am honestly not certain how I would react if a man took interest in me-as-Amy. I hope I'd retain enough presence of mind to show off the engagement ring sparkling on my finger. I do know, however, that if some guy made a pass at me while Sabrina was in earshot...God help him!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I somewhat agree With Danna! I'm not for sure how I would react but I find the thought interesting! I hope I would let ''things'' flow and follow the course!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I have enough on my plate just figuring out how to behave and interact in Girl World. Men aren't of interest to me and luckily as a fiftysomething girl I'm not too much of interest to them.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Honestly, if I slip into my lingerie, especially one of the complicated sets, and my mood is right, I'm willing to do just about anything with either gender. It's all good for me as long as its passionate and honest.

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    I haven't been out yet as Jennifer, but when I do, I'll still be looking at girls. Does that make me a lesbian when I'm dressed?

gotta agree with you on this one...i'm with you cheryl!
    paula

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Kelly View Post
    I haven't been out yet as Jennifer, but when I do, I'll still be looking at girls. Does that make me a lesbian when I'm dressed?
    Yes!
    I'm afraid it does
    So that's you and me both.

Reb
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

A guy is okay if he's also a gentleman and knows how to treat a lady. I'm not into lazy slobs or sports jocks, however.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Dana L View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm into just women, but the thought of a man finding me attractive is kind of a turn on.
    I'm with Dana on this one. I think I'd find it exciting if a man found me attractive, but I think that might partly be because his reaction confirms to me that my efforts at dressing and passing have been a success. It's also to do with the fact that when I become Lynn I try to forget my maleness entirely and become as complete a woman as I can be - physically and mentally.

I'm def. not into guys in any way shape or form.

I will have to say agree only like the women.
    BUt as someone else pointed out I am flattered when a man approves of my presentation.
    Because it does give some feeling that i am doing something right. Although that has only happen once.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

I am not into men. I have yet to be out but even if I was I would have to tell a man to get his seeing eye dog recalibrated. I don't even come close to passing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Kelly View Post
    No, it makes you a "straight" male crossdresser just as I am. I have sometimes wondered what it would feel like to have sex as a female, but of course I'm not equipped for it, even dressed, so it's nothing more than a fantasy. Even at that, I can't imagine being intimate with a man so it would have to be some faceless male body. Or a machine.

Having been married for over thirty years and having been on this planet for more than twice that, I seldom even look at other women as sex objects.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I think it would be a great experience dressed as jordan to have sex with a male or another crossdresser. I would prefer the crossdresser but a male would also work. I have never done it but think about it all the time

I have to admit I have fantasies in this area and I've done webcamming with men and CDs.

No I don't change preferences when dressed, but that's only because I'd go either way regardless of how I was dressed. One of the advantages of not discriminating based on sex is you double your chance of getting lucky.

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    I would like to have a sexual encounter while dressed, but only with a female. I just need to find one that won't run screaming when I tell her about my hobby.

Boys are not for me. women for me.....

I have no qualms about feeling attracted to anyone no matter what their identity (gender and otherwise) is. That said, my actual attractions have been skewed very heavily towards women. So it goes!