Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Liking boys as a girl

Quote Originally Posted by jennloves55 View Post
    I have fantasized for a long time about being with another CD. I have now reached the point where I think of it daily and am trying to find someone near me to meet.
    Jenn,I too find myself fantasizing more and more about that. Especially another CD with their spouse.

While dressed, I'd be open to experimenting with a man. It's a nice little fantasy I suppose. In man form not so much, I'll keep to women.

As someone who is already attracted to men, I can say that dressing up certainly amplifies that deep physical and emotional attraction in a way that I haven't before experienced.

I would take it as a compliment if a man were to find me attractive but I am only interested in women though.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

When I am in "guy" mode I truly am only interested in women. And when my pink passenger takes over I am still interested in women, BUT I do start checking out men and get an urge to date one and maybe have a relationship. I know weird right?

Well, you put that much better than I could have. My feelings exactly.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-02-2014 at 12:01 AM. Reason: no need to quote whole post above yours

I only like the ladies no matter what form I am in at the time.