Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Liking boys as a girl

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Only women. I wear a wedding and engagement ring but the occasional attention from men more disturbs me rather than flatters.
    Last edited by Michelle (Oz); 06-20-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    My sexual preference does not change. Even when dressed I am absolutely not interested in men in any way. Women are just so lovely in all their glory.

I consider it a compliment to my enfemme presentation when I get a look, a horn honk, a wave, or a compliment from either gender.

When dressed I am so much in to the look and feel that I don't need anything past that.

I have a SO who can provide enough sexual satisfaction (always when I am enguy) to make anything else redundant.

I dress only at home, so for me, its all about fantasy. But when I am dressed and feeling good about how I look, my fantasies are always about being with a man. Why would I want to identify as a woman and yet continue to think like a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by CherylFlint View Post
    I wonder how many of us like guys when dressed.
    I do! (And when I'm undressed!)
    I'm always a woman!

Young crossdresser :) haleycole's Avatar
    I am attracted and have been with men while I am dressed. Never when I am not dressed. I am also attracted to crossdressers as a male and female.

I am very attracted to men when I am dressed, and have been with several men while I am dressed. I too, am never attracted to men when I am not dressed. For me dressing and feeling 100% female includes being with men.

I have had a fantasy about being with a man as Angie. But it's never going to happen. Not into man it's just not for me.
    Angie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Depends on the guy really.I can go both ways.

Like Ossian, I enjoy the female awsomeness around me. I like to look wounderful and male attention is flattering but un-nerving not knowing how to take it - still the femm feeling is the best............................Debra

I do fantasize about being with a man when I dress. I am not attracted to men otherwise, but the thought of being Stacy, and being sexy and attractive, and turning a man on, is quite thrilling to me.
    *StacyP*

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    A lifetime ago I felt like that, and so I'm out dressed doing the punker chick thing, late 70's, I'm dating guys on a regular basis one guy stuck with me even in guy mode, so back then labels were hung, we were a couple of gay guys, I wasn't sure about that cause I preferred to be a woman so I took the submissive roll he is about 7 years older so we started living together, two guys, but my desire to be a woman came to ahead, insert pun if needed, I didn't like it but I was OK with it, so in 2002 I started to transition, he wasn't to happy at first but when he saw how happy I was he was good with it, we actually have been married now, husband and wife, whole nother story...... Sorry so long and a little off topic but to sum it up I've done both but prefer being with a man when I'm myself ;-)

When I was younger the girls I went with encouraged me to go on dates with them and they would line a guy up for me.
    I found the experience not unpleasant.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

There was a time where I'd think long and hard about this but in the end it turns out I'm attracted to guys either way.
    I just used to compartmentalize my attraction because at the time it was "easier", that broke pretty easy actually by just giving the thought a chance and not being afraid of the outcome.

I have a couple of bi male friends who I've experimented with. Never with anyone I didn't know.

How I'm dressed and my sexual preferrence have always been separate. I would always choose sex with a man over a woman even if my partner happens to be a woman.

It's interesting that many are responding to this that don't post very often.

I'm not attracted to men when I'm in male mode, nor when I'm fully in female mode. At night if I'm wearing lingerie or a nightie, then I sometimes fantasize about being with a man. It's all fantasy, though... I seriously doubt I'll ever act on it.

Banned Read only
    My sexual preference does not change. I like both males and females dressed or not.

I have been attracted to men when not dressed and would love to meet one dressed. As to any relationship, sexual or other, it would depend on the chemistry and compatibility. I've always found the person more important than their gender and have enjoyed sex with both men and women. I'm just picky about who I sleep with.
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

I like boys on either mode but I have much better luck as a girl

From the looks of it people are just horny bas***ds...

Edit:
    Oh come on, that looks way worse censored!

The thought of what it would be like has crossed my mind, but I'm not interested in making love to a man. I was on an outing when a gay gent that is known to our group was paying attention to me. He knew I was male, but still the attention was nice.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    My sexual preference does not change. I like both males and females dressed or not.
    I've suspected with me it's my arrival to crossdressing via my many years in the BDSM scene here in California. I did love deep diving into a role. I want to see, touch, taste and feel everything it has to offer. Or something like that. Dressing just pushes my mind more into the role? Who knows? I'm quite a silly pony.
    Last edited by Maria Blackwood; 06-20-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee3 View Post
    It's interesting that many are responding to this that don't post very often.
    I just happened to wander in at the right time. :-)

It's fun to fantasize about attracting the attention of a man who likes how I look. Just a fantasy, though, I would never consider making it real. Yuk.