Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Liking boys as a girl

It's kind of funny...I love females who are more boyish and boys who are girly. I guess I am attracted to my fellow gender-benders. It does not change according to my clothing. I am the same in my head all the time. I am attracted to some women, and some men. Lately I'm more about the guys. It's taken me a long time to be comfortable with this, but I'm happy I've finally come to terms with being bisexual (though still single )
    Peace and love, - Christy

One psychological theory holds that we are all born bisexual. Then physical and social forces push most of is into the hetero camp. One of the main goals of most cross dressers is to pass as a woman. The more successful we are the more male attention we draw. `Not so long ago I was in that "not into men in no way" club but as I spend half of my time en femme now (still not publically) I've become more accepting to the idea of living with a man as a woman.

well some of us like me aare bisexual and we like guys and girls alike, although drssing as a girl is a world apart

None of the people I know seem to understand. I don't like men, neither physically or romantically, however, I like being a woman and having sex with a man REALLY makes me feel like I'm a woman.
    I just don't think 'gay' is the right label for me. I could only be in love with a woman and I'm only attracted to women but I have sex with men to intensify my fantasy of being a woman. I guess, technically, that makes me bi-sexual but even that label implies that I like men, which I don't.

Not attracted to men at all,and consider myself hetero. However, I have to admit that when dressed and in Kristy mode I often fantasize what it would be like to have the total experience. I'd say that if I was in the pink fog,and WITH a GG prodding me ans assisting I could be easily be persuaded to give it a try.But,that's the only way that I'd be in any way attracted.Does that make sense ?

Quote Originally Posted by aalynn88 View Post
    None of the people I know seem to understand. I don't like men, neither physically or romantically, however, I like being a woman and having sex with a man REALLY makes me feel like I'm a woman.
    I just don't think 'gay' is the right label for me.
    No, you're not gay. The term for you (IMO) is 'autogynephilic', which means 'the love of oneself as a woman'. It's essentially an attraction to the self as a woman who has the power to entice men. The man then just becomes a prop to your fantasy, since you're not really attracted to him as a person.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    No, you're not gay. The term for you (IMO) is 'autogynephilic', which means 'the love of oneself as a woman'. It's essentially an attraction to the self as a woman who has the power to entice men. The man then just becomes a prop to your fantasy, since you're not really attracted to him as a person.
    I don't completely buy into the 'autogynephilic' angle. I don't necessarily become aroused at the thought of me being a woman. But when I get dressed to the nines and "become" a woman, I want to experience all the mental, emotional, and physical experiences that women experience, up to and including sex. Autogynephilia seems to be a description of the sexual component only, and in my opinion is insufficient in explaining the phenomena because of the all-encompassing experience I described above.

Quote Originally Posted by CherylFlint View Post
    I wonder how many of us, after we dress and put on the makeup and look good, switch gender preference. I do. The last thing that goes on is the wig and then I'm out the door thinking about guys. I wonder how many of us like guys when dressed.
    I respect that about you Cheryl but also think to myself "sigh..." because you're a cute, Southern sultry girl. And me... I don't like guys i.e. male self-identified individuals whether straight gay or bi nor whether dressed drab or posing as female.

No value judgement against anyone..just my own preference. I only like girls. Real girls. Whether GG (FAB) or M2F transgendered girls. But true girls nevertheless. Which is why "crossdresser" is non-specific to me. An all encompassing umbrella term that spreads a very wide net - captures ALL of us (purposefully). Nothing wrong with that. Quite a service this website provides. Love it, nooo complaints.

But to me, how I self-identify with the woman in me? It's like...what's in the middle that counts. Deeep down in your heart. In your soul. Are you or are you Not a girl? (Thats a rhetorical question, not aimed at You hun - m just thinking out loud).

Eeeeenyways...thought your query interesting. An opportunity to highlight a difference probly not too many can appreciate: the concept of a M2F TG LEZ --> = a M2F transgendered girl whose attracted only to other girls like herself, plus GG girls as well. This must be viewed as lesbianisn from the pov of the M2F TG LEZ whether she's with a GG or another M2F TG girl. Whether the latter is lez or as in your case Cheryl, by an obverse line of reasoning, heterosexual. (thus my "sigh...").

TY hun

Attachment 205971

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaM View Post
    I don't completely buy into the 'autogynephilic' angle. I don't necessarily become aroused at the thought of me being a woman. I want to experience all the mental, emotional, and physical experiences that women experience, up to and including sex.
    Just because it may not fit you doesn't mean that it doesn't fit anyone else. If you're attracted to men and you want to have sex with them because of your attraction, then you are not autogynephilic. But the OP said that s/he wasn't attracted to men so in his/her case it may well apply. Many CDers here have indeed said that AGP applies to them. So it may be more accurate for you to say that you don't buy into the concept as it applies to you?
    Reine

I always liked boys. I check out women, however, usually to admire what hey are wearing.

for me personally, I don't feel like I am able to be attracted to men, and it doesn't strike me as the sort of thing that can be gained by switching clothes. That would kind of be like me saying "I don't know how to perform heart surgery unless I'm dressed as a doctor."

I thought I was experiencing bi-sexual tendencies. I have not had these fantasies at all however since I realized it was ok to dress. As I have never been attracted to men, even as we discussed the possibility of exploring these feelings, I felt no attraction to men. Just wanted to have sex with one. Rita trying to express herself perhaps?
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

I am Bi so i enjoy both men and women when either dressed or drab. When dressed as a woman, i prefer to be the female in the relationship, even with other women.

. There were times when dressed I thought Hmmmm? But no. its not me. I'll stay with women

Girls! Girls! Girls! ...I dig them Girls!

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    I know it's the mindset and all but if you can raise the flagpole for men while enfemme then what is the block causing everyone to find them unattractive in male mode?
    In my case it was simply that I wasn't allowing myself to truly explore, maybe if some actually give your attractions a closer look things would open up a bit more?

Think about what you're attracted to in him while enfemme, look for the same type of men while in male mode and do an HONEST comparison on how you feel...
    You're exactly right. The biggest roadblock for males and introspection with regard to our own sexuality is most often societal programming. This is a huge difference between CDs/TGs and the majority of genetic women. If you're raising (or have raised) kids, you know that they are very much programmed via childhood play and exposure to friends and popular culture, and young girls and boys' experiences during the "growing up" process are VERY different. Some of us choose later in life to override that "learned" programming and actively explore our desires with honesty, and some of us just don't allow ourselves to do that for a multitude of reasons. It's not to say every single person out there would be bisexual or gay if they just think about it harder. It seems the result just depends on the person and their internal wiring.

As for me, when I recently began to embrace this kind of honest introspection, I realized I was really only allowing myself crumbs of honest self assessment when I was in a more feminine mindset, which was when I was presenting fully as female. I also figured out that the only thing that was holding me back from accepting a more honest look at my desires was fear... in the form of the unnecessary need to protect my male ego. Sxometimes that comes in the form of needing my sexuality to fit into a simple and easy to understand box.

I do find that generally I'm more attracted to the female image than male, but there are rare specimens of males that I do find to be yummy. For me it's just the matter of embracing the reality of what qualities in others I find to be attractive, and to this day, it's not an easy subject to be honest with myself about. I work at it though.

This is just one more thing my wife and I talk about from time to time, and I think she finds it somewhat cute that I realize these things about myself weeks or even months after she has figured them out based on my behavior in a memorable situation for her, or just in my words relating to other conversations...

I find I'm generally not attracted to men or FTM no matter what I'm wearing. But that doesn't mean I don't like playing with other men's parts, and I'm attracted to crossdressers, so, hmmmm.....

When you are dressed and make up nicely and attractively why is it surprising that you find men attractive? Isn't it quite natural to feel attracted to men when you are fully living the moment as an attractive woman.

I came out years ago through my local drag scene, mistakenly assuming that men who like to dress as women were gay. I adore gay guys, but after dating a few, found that I wasn't physically attracted to them. Flirting, dancing, and being all touchy is fun and validating, and I feel most comfortable around gay guys because they are supportive and not usually interested in taking things any further with someone appearing female. I sometimes fantasize about being a lady down there and making love that way (AGP?), but I'm physically attracted to women no matter how I am dressed. Dressing is just a fun, creative thing I need to do every so often. I wish more GG's were cool with it!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnR View Post
    I'm with Dana on this one. I think I'd find it exciting if a man found me attractive, but I think that might partly be because his reaction confirms to me that my efforts at dressing and passing have been a success. It's also to do with the fact that when I become Lynn I try to forget my maleness entirely and become as complete a woman as I can be - physically and mentally.
    Been there, done that. I admit, I have even crossed the line with a couple of them (at the same time); I must have done it more out of curiosity, I suppose, because of the afterwards feelings - I cried all night (no need to get into it now). What I got out of this experience, though, was that I discovered that going that far is with a man is not a usual goal for me. When I am out and about, I don't look for men, but I definitely still enjoy the attention I get by them. Once you realize the power you can have over men, it's pretty hard not to wanna experience it every once in a while, especially if you run into one that can treat you right. I don't shy away when they flirt, and generally do respond positively, possibly because I take their action as a form of approval for my sexiness and passing. I also get the biggest thrill from feeling how horny and excited I can make them. But at the end of the day, I believe, unless the man is super sexy and hot, other than GG's, I am only open to crossing the line with other CD's.
    HURRY-UP, IN THE BACK SEAT!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm definitely open to something happening with a man when I'm dressed. I don't so much want a man as I want to be wanted by a man...that turns me on. If that man is a passable CD, though, then I'd find myself wanting her just as much as I want to be wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Exactly! I wish more people could understand this. Everyone I know just thinks I'm gay. It just sucks being misunderstood by everyone you know. Since I came out of the closet over a year ago, I lost my girlfriend and I don't think there is a single woman in the world who would want to be with me now BUT, I would rather be free to go where I please, when I please, as a woman than to have a big secret. I am living an authentic life!!!!!!!!! They don't have to understand.

I agree with Tonyav I dont think I would like to be with just a man but another crossdresser that would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Alaina Ann View Post
    I am very attracted to men when I am dressed, and have been with several men while I am dressed. I too, am never attracted to men when I am not dressed. For me dressing and feeling 100% female includes being with men.
    When dressed as Jessica I am very attracted to guys and have gone out with a few and enjoyed being their woman for the weekend date.
    When dressed I look at other females as my competition.

Put me in the column of "Definitely more curious about being with/attracted to men while dressed." No, I don't find most men attractive the rest of the time, and even while dressed a lot of them hold no appeal. But the curiosity is strong when I'm dressed. As an earlier poster noted, maybe it's part of wanting a more complete female experience.