Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Liking boys as a girl

Yeah, I have some bi-sexual tendencies (even while not dressed) so I do get turned on by men hitting on me. I haven't actually hooked up with a guy so even now it's still a fantasy but I definitely get turned on by this.

I am well past the "clothes turn me on" stage. Give me an accepting, nice looking, great face, easy to talk to, fun to be with woman every time.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Hi Cheryl,

I can relate to that. For me, I find that when I am fully dressed, I really like to imagine what it would be like if I actually was a woman. Part of that definitely does involve wondering what it would be like to be with a guy - but with me as a female. It's complicated!

Banned Read only
    All of the gay or bisexual ones.

Lemme ask this:
    What kind of guys do you fantasize about?

Is it the hairless dude on the beach with perfect pecs?
    A big, burly bear?
    Femme?

It might be a fun exercise to try some introspection and try to understand why.
    I'm not bashing on anyone who is only attracted to men while enfemme, I'm just curious if there are/how many parallels there are.

Societal conditioning may be partly responsible too, like the stereotype of girls always going for the big, tough, macho dude whereas I like guys who are a bit more feminine in appearance.
    So when I was looking at big, tough-looking macho dudes and not feeling anything I was completely misleading myself by using that as a sole source.

When I am crossdressed I love the idea of a guy treating me like a hot girl...so I am attracted to the idea of being a guys girlfriend. Although I don't really think of a guy as hot I would be with a muscular one if i was being treated as a girl

This subject is the main reason I purged all my stuff 10 months ago and I am currently in therapy. I don't consider myself bi-sexual and never give guys a second look while not dressed. I am attracted to women and have wondering eyes if she is attractive. That being said when I'm dressed I want to be with a guy. It's like my sexuality changes as soon as I get dolled up. I have been with a few guys, and while I was extremely careful I was constantly scared I would run into an STD or a nut job. I picked guys after talking to them awhile in a way I might find out how experienced they were, I preferred bi-curious men only. Now they could have lied, but I never had an issue. I picked average Joe's much like myself. It was risky behavior and that scared me. I still want to dress but, if I start again I'm sure I would also start wanting to be with guys again. So for now I'm not dressing.

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Lemme ask this:

A big, burly bear?
    Femme?

I'm not bashing on anyone who is only attracted to men while enfemme, I'm just curious if there are/how many parallels there are.

Societal conditioning may be partly responsible too, like the stereotype of girls always going for the big, tough, macho dude whereas I like guys who are a bit more feminine in appearance.
    So when I was looking at big, tough-looking macho dudes and not feeling anything I was completely misleading myself by using that as a sole source.
    I really like to date masculine everyday guys but since most of them are already married and by choice I don't date married guys anymore...my choices are getting slimmer everyday

I fantasize about being with men while I'm dressed. Something about pleasing a man as a woman, I suppose.

I'm bisexual both when I'm en femme and otherwise. However, I prefer to be in a more feminine mindset when I am with guys. It's been a bit of a frustration, though, because I tend to find that women are more attracted to me when I am dressed up than men, or at least they are less intimidated about talking to me or approaching me. I often day dream about having a boyfriend that would know how to let me feel like a woman when I am with him.

I fantasized about being with the wig shop owner as a woman with a man and found it exciting, though I didn't completely think through what the culmination would be like. Then, on a random visit I found his gorgeous wife minding the store one day. She knows of me and accepts me, at least as a steady visitor customer when her husband is minding the store. As I left, I was thinking, how could I ever compete for his attention with HER? Still, a stimulating subject, this thread.

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    To answer the original post...

I don't equate the "The Faceless Man Fantasy" with actual attraction or as having anything to do with my orientation. I think it's primarily some part of a light narcisism more than anything.

This is a thought provoking question though and a good one to ask.

As I am bi I am attracted to both sex although primarily to GG's. But I will say when dressed there is the added attraction to males I think to satisfy the desire to be accepted as a girl and for be act ****ty

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraSmith View Post
    To answer the original post...

I don't equate the "The Faceless Man Fantasy" with actual attraction or as having anything to do with my orientation. I think it's primarily some part of a light narcisism more than anything.
    Before I transitioned I thought I only liked girls, but I did have a "faceless man" kind of attraction to guys in fantasizing about myself as a girl. At some point, I'm not sure if it was the hormones or changing my appearance or both, but I started being "actual attracted" to real-life guys all around me. Now I consider myself a straight woman, even though at the start of transition I totally thought I would be a lesbian.

ya just bi..no matter how im dressed

So, dressed as a girl=wants to have sex with boys...dressed as a boy=wants to have sex with girls.

What about the person that is in a stylish pantsuit and long, blonde wig? Fully bisexual?

I ask this as a full-time bisexual person. I'm just wondering what clothing items I need to put on to be straight...the gay community is chomping at the bit to know! Ah heck, who am I kidding?...I think I popped out of the womb bisexual when I was just wearing my birthday suit.

My theory is that a CD might be into men when he dresses up because a) he is insecure about his femininity and needs a man to validate it and/or b) he has a heterosexual mindset, so women have sex with men (and, this mindset continues even when the CD becomes the woman). I'd consider it more on the level of two fetishes being displayed and playing off of each other. It differs from sexuality in that your sexuality is something your born with...like gender. A MTF CD may be able to turn on and off his female gender, because he isn't really female on the inside. A CD that needs to validate his femininity may be into guys with the right skirt, but straight as an arrow when he takes off the skirt. In contrast, a MTF TS is female no matter she wears...a bisexual person is bisexual no matter what he or she wears.

Is it bad? No. Just one of those things. I just really get nervous when I commonly see CDs insinuating their bisexuality is a state of dress...it undermines what the overwhelming majority of the gay community feels and that is that we are born this way and we can't do anything to change ourselves. So, people should enjoy sex...enjoy what you're into...but, bisexuality is also a sexuality that is not ruled by clothing changes.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by toni_62 View Post
    I still want to dress but, if I start again I'm sure I would also start wanting to be with guys again. So for now I'm not dressing.
    This I believe is lust. Lust is very powerful in this arena we call TG. It can make you believe anything. If you get all hot and bothered over yourself then you are going to want that attention from men because women will not see us that way. We want a woman but we'll settle for a man because a man will accept this because of his lust which could be because his love life is stagnant and wants the "lovey dovey" part that his hardline wife is not giving him. So he seeks something "different" to satisfy that want temporarily from another man that is dressed up beautiful and sensually attractive. I've experienced this because " I believe" from the lack of intimacy. Some men are extremely attractive but my vows to my wife is my anchor in me not perusing that attraction. Also my fluidity moves back to my male essence when I know they're men portraying this beauty.

I had the faceless man fantasy when I was a teenager. I thought it meant I was gay and "in denial." So after giving it serious thought I decided I was going to get honest with myself and find some "hot guy" to have sex with. The problem was that I immediately realized that I didn't have a clue what a "hot guy" looked like. I was only interested in one part. Not the guy it was attached to. You can attach those things to anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Norah_joy View Post
    I dress only at home, so for me, its all about fantasy. But when I am dressed and feeling good about how I look, my fantasies are always about being with a man. Why would I want to identify as a woman and yet continue to think like a guy.
    I have to agree with Nora_Joy to some extent. Though I don't really think about guys all the time, however my wife and I have spoken about "What would you do if?" When I was drunk a couple of times. It was fun to mess around with the idea, though I don't think it would ever happen.

It is a good fantasy though.
    @--}---

Nope, and never understood how it could work that way for anyone. I see no reason for sexual preference to change just by the placing of a wig upon my head. . .

Excellent insight!
    I'd also wager that some men have desires of bottoming or being submissive, but are not attracted to men and thus don't fit into the gay category.
    Unfortunately the way society is that is generally regarded as unacceptable and you could, in theory, have people who compartmentalize their male self to allow themselves to enjoy what society will not accept from them.

So I can sort of see a guy being used as a prop for his penis, I mean, there are tonnes of guys out there looking for a hookup yet there is likely going to be an immensely smaller amount of women looking for a straight bottom.

It is amazing what happens to me when dressed. I feel totally feminine and that means I like the company of men. I could see myself living full time as a woman and dating and finally marrying a kind and handsome man.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Justify what?
    It's not the man that's attracted to, it's the idea that a man (or woman, for that matter) is attracted to the way we present as women.
    I don't think that is what is being asked by the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by CherylFlint View Post
    I wonder how many of us, after we dress and put on the makeup and look good, switch gender preference.
    I do. The last thing that goes on is the wig and then I'm out the door thinking about guys.
    I wonder how many of us like guys when dressed.
    It clearly asks how many of you switch gender preference when we dress.

This means if when not dressed you are attracted a woman and when dressed you then are attracted to men or vice aversa.

It also ends with and this is as clear as day what the question being asked is,

I wonder how many of us like guys when dressed.

All I was saying that if you are attracted to man when dressed I suggest that you are attracted to men when not dressed.

Justify what? Justify being attracted to men but saying its only when I dress and using your crossdressing as an excuse.

Because you crossdress it does not change your sexuality. Sexuality and gender are completely too different issues.

Anyway love and light to you all.

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyChristy View Post
    It's kind of funny...I love females who are more boyish and boys who are girly. I guess I am attracted to my fellow gender-benders. //
    Like it or not, when I dress androgynously as opposed to totally femme, a lot more women seem interested in me. Most men and women still don't know how to deal with anyone who doesn't conform to their gender ideals.

Well let me start by answering the OP's question: I like boys either way. I'm definitely bisexual. However when I'm dressed I really want guys, much more than normal.

Lemme ask this:

A big, burly bear?
    Femme?

The types of guys I'm into are similar to me. Tall, thin, hairless. I also like the muscle/jock types that are hairless. Femme guys are nice, but generally doesn't work since we both tend to be similar in what we are wanting. I don't know why that's what I like, but I am not into hair at all. So bears aren't my style. Swimmer/athletic builds are definitely the best.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliaC View Post
    When I am crossdressed I love the idea of a guy treating me like a hot girl...so I am attracted to the idea of being a guys girlfriend. Although I don't really think of a guy as hot I would be with a muscular one if i was being treated as a girl
    I too love this idea. It would be awesome to find an easy going guy who wasn't pushy and enjoyed it as well. Unfortunately it seems hard to find in my area.

Excellent insight!
    I'd also wager that some men have desires of bottoming or being submissive, but are not attracted to men and thus don't fit into the gay category.
    Unfortunately the way society is that is generally regarded as unacceptable and you could, in theory, have people who compartmentalize their male self to allow themselves to enjoy what society will not accept from them.

So I can sort of see a guy being used as a prop for his penis, I mean, there are tonnes of guys out there looking for a hookup yet there is likely going to be an immensely smaller amount of women looking for a straight bottom.
    Yeah some men are like that. I'm kind of like that, but am attracted (sexually) to men at times. But it's only really at home. In public I don't really pay attention or notice it. I also put out a straight appearance to most people (only 4-5 know I dress).