Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A little Experiment with Hormones

Quote Originally Posted by Kalista Drake View Post
    You're one of the lucky ones! How long have you been on HRT ? and how old are you?
    Don't believe anything anybody says. Make them show you, or assume they're just making it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

That is so true Melissa

Also one of the big problems we have is that we are simply bigger..our chests are wider ..the distance from the back to the front of chest is different...so we say "c cup" but when you look at it sometimes its just a barrel chest..

the best thing you can do is take the dr's dosage, cross your fingers, wait two years and get BA and you can look basically any way you want

Close to 6 years HRT and I gained very little in the boob department. Luckily I had the foresight ( defined as "impatience") to get a B/A at the time I started my hormone regime. With computer enhancement a B looked suitable... Not too big and not too small. In the almost six years I am a solid C so all I gained from HRT was about one cup size.
    Physical changes via HRT is a crap shoot at best.
    I tried rubbing toilet paper on my chest... It seemed to work on my butt.
    Last edited by kellycan27; 06-26-2013 at 04:54 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    I tried rubbing toilet paper on my chest... It seemed to work on my butt.
    Ummm.. psst.. Kelly you were supposed to stuff your bra with the toilet paper prior to BA. Whatever you did to your butt worked well though.

Well I went a week without any Estrogen. That's all I could stand! I didn't feel "right". I'm back on my full dose now. No harmful side affects though so that's good! And actually my boobs look a little bigger!

But I won't do that again. I felt too weird to be off the E.

Now I feel like me again!

Thus concludes this little experiment...
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Michele View Post
    Also one of the big problems we have is that we are simply bigger..our chests are wider ..the distance from the back to the front of chest is different...so we say "c cup" but when you look at it sometimes its just a barrel chest.
    Exactly right. Anyway I measure, I'm a B. But I don't look like a B. The effect simply isn't the same.
    Lea

While I do not advocate messing with hormones, they are powerful life altering drugs after all, I can relay my experiences. Due to misgivings about being on HRT due to the devastating effect on my marriage, I have stopped HRT twice for about a month each (I have been on them a total of 28 months). In both cases after resumption, I have had the sore boob growth feeling with my boobs growing and my bust measurement gaining about an inch each time. I have no idea whether this is coincidence or not.

One thing I note is that girls who have SRS often report a growth spurt post surgery. I wonder if this is correlated with having to stop HRT for the month prior to SRS?

Anyway, these are just must experiences and nothing more.

That sounds great actually! But I wouldn't mess with the E again unless it was absolutely necessary! I hated being off from it!

Actually KateConnor, that reaction is due to the total lack of 'T.' No more need to block it after the surgery.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

But the E is what grows boobies.

hun,
    yep, doctor

Quote Originally Posted by KateConnors View Post
    One thing I note is that girls who have SRS often report a growth spurt post surgery. I wonder if this is correlated with having to stop HRT for the month prior to SRS?
    That was not my experience at all. I lost everything during that month off and never got it back until I started Androcur 18 months later.