Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do You Want To Be Noticed?

Banned Read only

Do You Want To Be Noticed?

This post reaks of danger, excitement and accomplishment and is mainly for cds that partially dress in female clothing or dress androgynous and go out in public. Cds probially do this so they can be fem in public but can't pass when dressed 100% as a woman and the consequences that would go with it. So lets say you wear your bra and panties which are hidden but then you wear boot cut tight girl jeans, a rather plain top, earings, flipflops and maybe even some minor makeup. Does a part of you want someone (mainly women) to notice/ question /wonder are they girl clothes he's wearing, is he dressed a little fem, is that the outline of a bra strap under his top? If this is you does it bring a little danger and excitement to going public. Does it give you that "high-five" feeling when you return to your car and have pulled it off? "Seeing it you get use to it", is this strategy also educating the public. Same thinking for a male/cd shopping in the womens dept. for bras, panties and female outer clothing. Isn't it also fun to take this next step in your cd journey?

I didn't want to be noticed. Shortly after accepting who I am, my wife and I took a night at a hotel to experiment with our latest fetish. After some discreet shopping (discreet? Right! All the SA's had to know what we were doing) we returned to our room where Julie did my nails. She then wanted to take me to the jacuzzi. "What? Out there? Like this? NFW!

It then occurs to me if she can enjoy this and support me in it, should she not also get what she wants too? Off to the jacuzzi we go. The last group is leaving the pool area just as we arrive. Being out like that with my nails done was ridiculously liberating. It left me with a strong desire to push the envelope more and more.

The vast majority of my girls things are not items I could wear in public. Getting out in full femme seems to be a strong desire for her. It scares the hell out of me. It's much safer indoors. Not just physically but emotionally. In answer to your question. Yes and at the same time a resounding no. I do want to get out there, but would much prefer to not be noticed while I am
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

I have no desire to attract attention to myself at any time whatsoever.
    Those that do probably have voyeuristic tendencies.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I have no desire to attract attention to myself at any time whatsoever.........
    Those would be my feelings as well. If I'm out, my goal is to look and act like a normal female my age, dressed normally, and doing "normal" things. Same if I'm at home for that matter.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Not particularly in that way but on the other hand when portraying a woman while en femme,of course. I don't know anyone who doesn't like to be noticed that way, including GGs.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yes I do, in drab and en femme.
    HURRY-UP, IN THE BACK SEAT!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am by nature a shy person so I would not do anything on purpose to attract attention to myself it is more like I have been doing it for so long that I am just use to it and think nothing of it , the funny thing is I had a slight thought about this yesterday when picking up my shoulder bag to go into a store, a few years ago I would have put it into a carrier bag as not to draw attention to me, now I do not think about it so no it is not for attention .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Isn't it also fun to take this next step in your cd journey?
    My first time out was in total femme. I enjoyed it immensely. I didn't care if I was read or not. I wanted the experience and I'm glad I did it. Now, I want to go out again dancing. I never underdress to go out. If I'm going to suffer wearing a bra then by golly there will be something there for you to notice. I under dress at home occasionally and that leads to a complete look which I really enjoy and prefer, even if its for a few hours only. (Sometimes, I take Pix).

I have no problems being noticed - thats why i dress the way i do when we go to clubs or other outings.
    Last edited by Sabrina133; 06-24-2013 at 11:18 AM.

Platinum Member
    I would suspect that different people choose their public presentation for different reasons - whether they CD or not. I will admit to a good feeling when I'm able to be out and among people without mishap. But I strive to blend in rather than to attract attention. I went through a very brief phase of dressing in a mixed manner - heels and a touch of light make up, but the intention was to indulge my need to dress, but still go unnoticed, rather than to attract attention. There came a point where I realized that I looked more conspicuous as a male wearing a few feminine things than as a male fully en femme.

So you go out, showing as much skin as I do in the picture below, and you attract the attention of men and women, some good comments and some not so good knowing you're not 100% passable. So what! I do it. I like to be noticed, and I enjoy every minute of it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Frankly Tonya, you should, you are gorgeous.
    Last edited by Sandra; 06-24-2013 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Read the rules about quoting posts please, there was know need for this to be quoted

Oh, Sabrina - thanks honey; you're a doll for saying that. I actually work very hard at it, constantly, and it surely doesn't get easier at you hit 50 either - diet, exercise, proper supplements, attitude, practice, and practice.
    Last edited by Sandra; 06-24-2013 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Read the rules about quoting posts please, there was know need for this to be quoted

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Heck hon, you have to do that at 30

Love being out - totally femmed up and don't mind positive attention and that does not happen when dressing androgynous to me it's all or nothing. I love presenting totally female..........................Debra

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I dress anyway I want to 100% or 50/50 just depends on how far I want to take it.
    People notice sometimes and thats Ok.Sometimes they don't.
    I don't do it for a rush or to prove anything at all.If I don't have forms on what the sense of wearing a bra?Some like to and its their choice.
    No sense in getting esoteric about all of this it is what it is.
    I tend to think the ones that can't dress when they want and for whatever reason they want are just too timid to push the boundaries.
    Maybe its resentment in a way IDK.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-24-2013 at 12:32 PM.

I like to be noticed only if the reason for being noticed is that someone thinks that I look nice. For instance, at the grocery store last week the young man at the checkout complimented me on my blouse and earrings!
    Hugs, Carole

In a way I suppose I'm always under dressed seeing as how my brows are arched way beyond just a little bit, I don't own anything but women's panties, my toenails are always painted and both of my ears are pierced. I don't even think about those tell tell signs anymore, just put on my drabs and go. No one has ever said a word to me, maybe behind my back l get a few stares or comments, I don't know. I'm not doing it to draw attention. As I live more and more everyday enfem I am wanting to present out in public as my fem self. I don't think its to draw attention but rather the inward feeling of being a woman out and about. Its hard to explain this desire but it is a strong one. Lately I've been working toward that end with all that I do when i dress. I've been taking pix and asking opinions preparing for this event so I am driven as you say to push the limit, and yes it is for the feeling of being out and being accepted.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Well, im am a shy by nature, and prefer to blend in than stand out, my dressing is what makes ME happy, and if I could blend in without being noticed I would be a very happy woman... of course its any woman's dream to stand out and have the sex appeal, but not everyone can pull that off.
    I wear a bra in public, because I like to, and it maximizes my breast growth, and hides the nipples lol

Good question. I'm closeted so there is no going out totally dressed but there is no denying that I like to push my limits while out of the house. We have long summers in this part of the world so dressing light is a must. That means my shaved legs and shinny toe nails are on display most of the year. The hairless pits are on display at the pool. If anyone is close enough they can surely smell my perfume which I wear almost daily or my feminine deodorant. They would have to look me closely in the eyes to notice my curled eye lashes or slightly plucked brows. And if I have on the right shirt I'll underdress with a bra. Panties I wear every day. I'm not trying to be discovered but I also seem to enjoy the rush of flying just below the radar.

Banned Read only
    Hope everyone got what I was saying, part of the post was to have fun and enjoy having women be a little confused as to wheather I/he was or was not wearing feminine clothing. Have them look, stair a little and wonder for the resr of the day, was that guy wearing girl jeans, did I see a bra strap under his shirt, it's possible he could have had on eyeliner and shadow. When you aren't blessed as some are to pass 100% the next best thing is to have some fun, mystery and intrig with what you've got.

I had two hair removal consultations today (laser and electro). they told me not to shave for 48 hours. This morning I looked at my face, and realized I was no femme beauty with the furry mug. I don't think I could stomach guy mode anymore, so I put on some skinny jeans, flats, a peasant top, and no makeup. Grabbed my purse and went. I do believe I may have gotten a little more attention than normal, but nobody cared. I didn't do it for attention, just out of nessessity. It was OK, but I'll try not to do that again.

No I don't want to be noticed as a man in a dress. But if someone notices and responds to a plain looking (ok, not so good looking ) woman dressed nicely, then I'm ecstatic. If read, well that's the chance I take.
    Yes there are times when I've gone androgenous but I really don't feel comfortable doing it, although wearing a flowery hawaian shirt or blouse is in my comfort level.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I dress anyway I want to 100% or 50/50 just depends on how far I want to take it.
    People notice sometimes and thats Ok.Sometimes they don't.
    I don't do it for a rush or to prove anything at all.If I don't have forms on what the sense of wearing a bra?Some like to and its their choice.
    No sense in getting esoteric about all of this it is what it is.
    I tend to think the ones that can't dress when they want and for whatever reason they want are just too timid to push the boundaries.
    Maybe its resentment in a way IDK.
    I'm totally with you on that. I haven't gone out 100% en femme, though. Close, but it was the middle of the night and just a walk down an empty street.

But I go out in skirts all the time, and occasionally with eyeliner I couldn't get off with the eye makeup remover. I enjoy the positive attention, ignore most of the negative attention.

Recently, though, I found it necessary to email customer support for the grocery store I use about the manners of their staff. Still waiting to hear back. :/

I have this attitude where the more I do it and the more people see me, the more it becomes accepted in my little world. Hell, if we all just wore skirts one day a week while being otherwise masculine, we'd probably do more for acceptance than any amount of political discourse.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I see the point of wanting to make people wonder about you and the reason you dress out of the norm for a guy.
    Thats just the way I choose to dress and if people wonder thats fine with me.
    I understand the need for some to go full out enfemme, its the way they prefer to present.Its all good.
    Most women don't seem to have a problem and will compliment you for thinking out of the box.
    Today I got a compliment on my legs and sandals from a 20 something lady at Target.I was dressed 100% enfemme close to what my avatar pic looks like.Different color cami but same skirt.
    She had to really look for a min but she read me and told me wow you look really convincing but I noticed your hands were man hands.LOL I hope you don't mind a compliment but you look great and have nice legs.Nice make up too.
    I accepted her compliment with a smile and moved on.next aisle over I passed her again and she smiled so I call that acceptance and pure curiosity on her part to say something.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-24-2013 at 07:13 PM.