Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boobs are growing OO!!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Boobs are growing OO!!

My Dr suggested an item to help prostate health and its caused my breasts to get some growth.He did mention that was a normal reaction and not to worry.
    I just said oh well as long as my prostate will benefit its no problem.
    I hope I haven't broken a rule here by posting this and if I have the mods can delete it.I didn't think it fit in the transsexual section so didn't know just where to post it.
    It was an observation I noticed.

What did your doctor suggest?
    -Gwen

Yea Traci what did the doctor suggest, don't leave us hanging!! Lol

like a boob job is going to help your prostate? stop going to plastic surgeons for male health issues! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    like a boob job is going to help your prostate? stop going to plastic surgeons for male health issues! lol
    Lol.. Everybody wants boobs! It's an epidemic! WTH is the big attraction with boobs anyways?

Its a double win.
    Let me check the rule book...oh there isn't one! Be yourself and have fun!

Most likely it was estrogen. It makes the prostate calmer, the boobs bigger.

Banned Spammer
    Shoot me a PM I don't want to break any rules by promoting anything.

Marleena big boobs are nice when you can take them off at the end of the night.LOL
    Just some nice perky normal size would be fine with me.

Yeah Tracy, you played that off to your Dr. real well, ha ha. Lucky you, uhmm, wonder if any things wrong with my prostate???
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Tracii you could end up with big boobs you can't take off at the end of the day.lol. Get ready for your inbox to explode.

Careful here, apparently boobs only count if you get them from a BA or HRT...

Banned Read only
    Big boobs are great most of the time. I use one as a pillow and the other to cover up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Lol.. Everybody wants boobs! It's an epidemic! WTH is the big attraction with boobs anyways?
    So easy to come up with a smart ass answer here, so I'll give a real one. Of things visible to those around us, ie. not a vagina (not usually visible to casual passersby), breasts are the single most female marker there is. From a hundred feet away, people can say 'That's a girl'. Other than the just plain fun factor, boobs are the most important part of MtF presentation.
    Conversely, the most visible male marker, is facial hair.
    Lose the facefur, grow (or install) some titties, and you're 90% of the way there. From the outside at least.

Re: the OT, that's terrific Tracii. I've been on HRT for seven weeks and no rack yet!

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Well, I think Tracii is getting somethin' akin to HRT...maybe not as we define it, though.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Highly doubtful it is a hormone. Those are out of favor for prostate.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    No HRT Miki I wish I could go that route.
    Growth in some men happens with it and some men it doesn't from what my Dr told me.I think he thought it would concern me.
    I guess I'm lucky in that regard.Its been enough of a growth I have noticed it.
    I never bought into the claims by some that it did but for me it seems to be causing something.

Anti-androgens used to treat prostate ailments can cause gynecomastia which is disturbing to most men but a happy bonus for us. Do a web search on "Anti-androgens gynecomastia" for more information.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Woo hooo!

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Probably Proscar--generic is finasteride. I've been taking it for about 10 years for BPH. I haven't noticed any significant breast growth.

Jodi

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    If I didn't enjoy "boy mode" so much, I'd have a set of "Mexican boobs" in a matter of minutes! Trouble is that I love doing "girl mode", but only for a few hours and then back to something comfortable! This goes out the window when at a CD or TG conference. Then it's dressed all day and into the night. So much fun. I'd love inflatable boobs!

Banned Spammer
    Lynn you are so crazy LOL

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    I don't need them to count...just to stick out and be pretty!
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Traci, I think most of us wish we had that side effect! I know I'm jealous!!

Jenna

Banned Spammer
    No need to be jealous Jenna.
    Never expected this to happen but not upset it did.

Like Jodi my first thought was Proscar (Finasteride), a fairly common drug used to treat BPH; often combined with an alpha blocker such as Doxazosin (Cardura). Both Proscar and Propecia (used to treat male pattern baldness) contain Finasteride; Propecia has 1mg of Finasteride while Proscar has 5mg.

I’ve been taking Finasteride for several years and when I first started taking Finasteride I noticed that my breasts were very sensitive (tender) and I thought there was some growth but to my dismay this turned out to be a temporary condition. Only 2.5% of men taking Finasteride will experience gynecomastie to any degree. There are higher instances of other side effects, some of which may be more life style altering.

I’m taking Finasteride because the risk of possible side effects is less than the possible side effects involved in having prostate surgery.
    Babs