Thread: Crossdressing Daily Journal/Diary

Aspiring Member

Crossdressing Daily Journal/Diary

Does anyone out there keep a daily journal of their crossdressing?
    This idea occurred to me as I begin a month with my kids away and wife at work.
    Monday and Tuesday have been totally great so far.
    Both days were spent blissfully crossdressed in several different wonderful outfits.
    I'm contemplating keeping a journal of what I wear each day.
    Any thoughts or suggestions welcomed!

I video tape myself in various outfits, which I call "The Fashion Show" I love doing this because I can observe the various outfits I have worn plus the accompanying shoes and accessories. Additionally the video has a time signature.
    Love, Sabrina

Not daily, but I do keep a journal with my thoughts on the various aspects of dressing.

No, I have much more important things to do and to think about than keeping a daily journal on cd'ing.

Jodi

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    In my other hobbies, I've kept records and spreadsheets of my gear, etc. In my CDing, it seems more like art than my other hobbies. Therefore I keep no records. I just try to paint a good looking picture, and let it sell itself!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never gave it a thought too much fun trying on clothes to write anything down.LOL

I tend to take pictures and label them fun time #. Sometimes I don't get a chance or I am just relaxing being dressed.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Yes. For the last 9 years I have kept a journal, "Phoebe's Diary", that chronicles my adventures out in the world as Phoebe. I usually mention something about what I am wearing that day in it, but that is not the main focus of the journal. It is more about places I have been and my interactions with others than about the specific clothes I am wearing. On average I am out as Phoebe about 4 days a month, so it is not a huge chore to write. That journal is now well over 300 pages long. It's fun sometimes to look at earlier entries and relive (in my mind) previous adventures.
    Phoebe

I actually have just started to keep one since last October. I find it helps me sort my thoughts about various "events". I do not add to it daily though. If I happen to have pictures I also include them into it also.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I've thought of it only recently, reading a friend's blog.
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be

No, but I have considered a spreadsheet and a pie chart.
    When I am hungry I can eat the pie chart.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Thanks for the great replies!
    A really special journal with daily postings can be found at:

http://hannahgotta.wordpress.com/

Check it out, highly recommended.

I started keeping a journal a while back, but it got really boring really fast. So I stopped. Perhaps your life is more exciting than mine. Good luck.

I keep a journal, but it's not limited to any one subject. It's more about what I'm feeling and the experiences of my life.

When I first began it read like a 6 year old was writing down my thoughts, but as I've continued it has become a wonderful way to think through things, sort out feelings, consider life changes and a method to brain dump. It helps me to sleep better if all those squirrels in my head are taken out and put down somewhere else besides the back of my brain.

I have written about my relationships with friends, family and sometimes even authors or folks in the news. I've written and continue to write about my "adventures" in cross dressing. I'm a stay at home CDer so nothing very exciting for anyone else to read. It's realy a place to sort feelings, thoughts, ideas and more.

It's a great tool, at least for me.

I feel keeping a journal for short periods and reading them back in later years is interesting.
    No matter how mundane the information is at the time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.