Thread: GF Found My Pictures on the computer...

GF Found My Pictures on the computer...

Just a few minutes ago, my gf was saving a picture and she found pictures of Kat, pictures she never wanted to see before. She said I was very pretty, but she doesn't want to see me like that. Understandable, but it felt really amazing getting a compliment from my favorite person in the world .
    I think I feel more like Natalie than I do Kat. I think from this point I will go by Natalie.

Part of a recently ended relationship where a reason why it ended was my crossdressing.

And when I saw the headlines, I was going to say never let anyone near the private parts of your computer.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I never put anything on the computer. Mostly because my kids share it with me. My wife has her own. I use my android phone and use a secret app that hides pictures, videos, other apps, encrypts data etc. So that anyone who ends up using my phone or flipping through my photos doesnt see anything. Its the best way to keep things private. When all else fails, encrypt your crap!

To keep things in the 'closet', it cost me a slave drive and three laptops. One for the SO and two for the offspring. No one needs to get near my 'puter. If they did, they'd have to search pretty deep in the slave drive to find them....

Just a thought....

Renne......

Well at least you're looking at the bright side

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    She said she thought you were pretty but she doesn't want to see you like that? Hummm .... that's good I guess, at least she didn't go ballistic on you but if she doesn't want to see you like that then she obviously is not cool with it. Now that "the cat is out of the bag" so to speak, perhaps you can have some dialogue about it and try to find out why she thinks the way she does ... but if you do do that, tread carefully would be my advice.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Sometimes you don't know what you don't know. I discovered inadvertantly that the windows default picture viewer keeps a history. Fortunately, my wife and daughter have their own computers.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by katlee View Post
    Just a few minutes ago, my gf was saving a picture and she found pictures of Kat, pictures she never wanted to see before. She said I was very pretty, but she doesn't want to see me like that. Understandable, but it felt really amazing getting a compliment from my favorite person in the world .
    If you're seriously into crossdressing and your "girlfriend" doesn't like it and doesn't want to see it, I suggest working this out before you invest more time and effort in the relationship. It may be time to move on.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    Hi Kat, Maybe she will start to come around.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I take it from your post that she knew about your dressing but was sort of DADT. Nice for the compliment but would you be happy going into the future knowing you are in a DADT relationship? Mine is OK with it but isn't fully supportive but then I dumped this on her after years of marriage. Good luck either way with your favourite lady
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk