Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Are Bras So Dang Hard?!

Looks like I may be in the minority here, putting it on and taking it off in the back. I just pull the two ends together and hook or unhook as needed. Sometimes I close my eyes or just visualize what I am doing.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation You're ALL missing something! What your bra has to hold up!

I have a few bras I can hook or unhook from behind. Because they fit loosely.

But, when I'm wearing size D forms, (or larger), then I wear very tite bras so they stay up. Those, I must hook, spin, and slide up.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I don't have a problem..... just reach around with both hands and unhook it... but then again im pretty flexible.... and can lace up my corset and tie a bow behind my back too....
    .....me too and it helps to be ambidextrous as heXX ........................Debra

Gold Member
    Why bother to un-hook, I just grab the shoulder straps and pull the bra over my head.
    It is off in a second.
    Rader

The trick is to grasp the straps as close to the hooks as possible, otherwise the straps will just go limp and not unhook.

I learned this back when I was a teenager and had to get out of bras quickly. It wokled almost every time.
    Last edited by Cara Lacey; 06-26-2013 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
    Practice, practice, practice, but I've still got some bras the hooks don't want to cooperate. Then I have to spin them around.
    Brand-new hooks tend to be stubborn because the hook-eye fit is tight. With use the clearances open up and they go on and off easier.

A GG with three "regular use" bras might use each one ten times a month so the hooks get very easy to use. A CDer with 10 or 20 bras might only use each one once per month, so they never get past the "new" stage! I only have two, but they still don't get nearly the use of a GG's bras.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva Lynn View Post
    Ok, so am I the only one who has a problem taking OFF a bra?? When Im fooling around with my wife, Im a pro and can unlatch her bra with one hand and eyes closed. I dont even have to think about it!
    But! When I am trying to get my own dang bra unlatched, I cant do it with one hand or two! I end up taking the shoulder straps off and turning it around to unhook it. What the heck?!? When Im with my wife, Im a pro, and when Im by myself, Im a fumbler. Ugh!
    That's funny! That's how I've always done it because that's how I saw my mom do it. I'd only realized recently that many women unhook them without spinning them around their waist. I guess I'm just going with the family tradition.

i can get mine off with one hand. just like snapping my fingers.
    Let me check the rule book...oh there isn't one! Be yourself and have fun!

Crossdresser
    I think it has to do with how flexible a person is. If someone can't touch their hands behind their back, then they will not be able to unlatch a bra. That's where the alternate methods come in. I've always hooked and unhooked from the back. The bras I wear only have two rows of hooks. The few times I tried a larger size with three rows it took just a bit longer to get hooked up.