Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tell me about you

Hi. I'm a GG, but bi, and did spend some time after breaking up with my long term bf in guy mode. I'm now married (to a cder) and have a 9 month old daughter. I'm still really confused where I sand in myself. I completely identify as biologically female, but I feel much more comfortable dressed as a male. Recently I'm getting more comfortable, and also enjoying, my female look (my figure, experimenting with make up etc) so I'm even more confused now lol.
    Nice to meet you

Nice to meet you Katie,

You sound like you are dealing with the same issues that a lot of us on the forum have.
    In one body, but really prefer to be dressed in the clothing of the opposite gender.
    But then there are times when you enjoy the gender that you were given at birth.
    It is so confusing.

Anyway, welcome to the forum,
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by KatieOnTheKeys (GG) View Post
    Hi. I'm a GG, but bi, and did spend some time after breaking up with my long term bf in guy mode. I'm now married (to a cder) and have a 9 month old daughter. I'm still really confused where I sand in myself. I completely identify as biologically female, but I feel much more comfortable dressed as a male. Recently I'm getting more comfortable, and also enjoying, my female look (my figure, experimenting with make up etc) so I'm even more confused now lol.
    Nice to meet you
    I'm the same way!
    For a long time I thought of myself as transgender, but as time went by I came realize that I didn't want to change my body. I flip flop these days between feeling more female, or more male.

Banned Read only
    Welcome everybody. I'm glad you're here w/ us. Please don't hesitate to ask questions or share your experiences w/ us. You'd be amazed at how much your experience may help or give someone else the courage to move forward in life.