Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tell me about you

Banned Read only

Tell me about you

Hello all.

I just wanted to say Hello and hope things are well w/ you. I'm believe that we share the same "stuff" regarding this phenomenon we share in life. I'm interested in hearing your stories. I wonder if there's a difference between (MtF and FtM) feelings during this time. Being a man that enjoys his femininity , I experience a softer, more understanding, caring sensation. I enjoy it tremendously. Since I am a man I also have duties and responsibilities as one and am able to fluid myself between both as needed. Is it the same or different for you? Do you believe, being a GG gives you an advantage or a setback experiencing this change? Please tell me your story.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    I have to think about your question. I promise to answer.

Thanks for asking, Victoria. It sounds like Im pretty much a reverse image of you. I feel mostly the same way as you do, but with the genders switched, if that makes any sense. And I dont know which has an advantage, genetic females or males. Seems we both have our share of battles.
    Last edited by Andy66; 06-27-2013 at 12:23 AM.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy66 View Post
    Seems we both have our share of battles.
    Ain't that the truth(I know, ain't , ain't a word)

I guess for me the only set back is my out side doe's not match the inside. The things I like to do can be done by both genders. I do have things that are hard to deal with sometimes.

Banned Read only
    Thank You Aaron for your response. May I ask, does the need to dress as a man comfort your feelings or is this not an issue?

YMMV
    Aaron if I can also ask a question, I wonder how you feel when you are perceived as a man by others if that is something you have experienced yet.
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

When I used to wear girl clothes i was not comfortable at all it did not matter if it was pants or t-shirts. I dress full time and get sir'ed all the time. Dressing doe's help with when feeling's are at a low for me. I pass about 80% of the time and when I do not pass i act like I did not hear what the person said.

YMMV
    Aaron, I was wondering if you could describe how you came to understand yourself as ftm transsexual? Were you ever confused about your gender?
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

I use FtM but really to be honest I consider my-self male. When I was around 4-5 and learned the difference between Male and female I still held the belief I was male. The only confusion I really had was in sexual preference. I did not know in the beginning about female Cd'ers let alone trans anything.

Banned Read only
    Anybody else other than Aaron? Please don't be afraid. Believe it or not, I suspect that this is a masculine trait. NO FEAR.

I know this might sound odd but I believe in women rights. Not just genetic women but trans women to. Lot of people think that is odd coming from some one who wants to change there gender from female to male. Some times this creates confusion for me. I will admit I like to look at certain things on women yet when I do I have the thought that go's through my head that tells me that women are not a piece of meat and she has a brain to. I do not know if any one else has this thought but I do and it drives me crazy.

Banned Read only
    Aaron, I believe that is desire becomes tamed over time. I remember my youngen days. I was a pig(as some girlfriends would call me). I had a fire that was beyond control. I wanted.....period. Over time, it had become boring because of the disconnected feeling I would have w/ them. So I decided to find a mate and get married. My point is that sexual desire is a huge part of us and sometimes it's hell on wheels. It's a part of us just like any thing else. You'll mature over time into realizing that is not what life is all about, It's only a part of it just like crossdressing. Hang in there. What help me was seeing the emotional strain that I put on them and I didn't like it.

I think what I was trying to say is sometimes being 2 gender creates conflict. I am male but there is still a little part of my brain female. I am not on "T" at this point and I am in a committed relationship. Luckily my girl friend doe's not care if I window shop so to speak.

I believe in equal rights too, Aaron, and I dont think anyone should be treated like a piece of meat. I see men do it to women, but I sometimes see women do it to men too.

Having said that, though, I think theres nothing wrong with appreciating a good looking person, as long as you control your actions.

...Look out, while we are on the subject, Im going to get up on my soap box for a moment. I believe in EQUAL rights. I hate hearing men say something is a womans job, but I am offended when women act helpless and wont do a job that needs to be done because its supposedly mens work. Its a slap in the face to all the womens rights activists of the past who fought to get women seen as equals.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Anybody else other than Aaron? Please don't be afraid. Believe it or not, I suspect that this is a masculine trait. NO FEAR.
    I just didnt answer because the questions seemed to be specifically directed at Aaron. *shrug*
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Andy66; 06-30-2013 at 02:53 PM. Reason: add something

Banned Read only
    ...Look out, while we are on the subject, Im going to get up on my soap box for a moment. I believe in EQUAL rights. I hate hearing men say something is a womans job, but I am offended when women act helpless and wont do a job that needs to be done because its supposedly mens work. Its a slap in the face to all the womens rights activists of the past who fought to get women seen as equals.
    Hi Andy, Based on what I read, you are outspoken on women's rights and equality, yet you have transitioned or in the process of, into a man. Do you still feel a strong desire to be feminine and therefore strongly support women and their struggles? Where are at in your transition? Are you fluid like me? Moving back and forth between essences.

Victoria, I use the label transman because alot of the ladies kept thinking I was a mtf CD for some reason. Transman is the simplest way to sort of get the idea of what I am across. Im actually in a female body and more like gender fluid, genderqueer, both but leaning more toward male. No, I will not be transitioning. I feel my body is adequate for what i use it for, and it usually doesnt bother me too much.

Yes, I am very much for womens rights. I am also for the rights of other groups when they get treated badly, even if I dont really belong to that group. Its the hippie in me.
    Last edited by Andy66; 06-30-2013 at 10:12 PM.

Banned Read only
    Yes, I am very much for womens rights. I am also for the rights of other groups when they get treated badly, even if I dont really belong to that group. Its the hippie in me.
    You're compassionate for others. I feel just like you. Do you believe this is a feminine trait within us?

I have a hard time assigning the trait of compassion to a specific gender. It doesnt have to be soft or sweet. Think of a male soldier, firefighter, surgeon etc. who do some pretty extreme things out of compassion.

Banned Read only
    I relate compassion to a woman because of my spiritual beliefs. I'm not allowed to speak of that here. But if you would like me to tell you, PM me.

Wait, what??? We arent allowed to talk about spirittuality? Aaron, is this true? I guess I cant wish anyone a Merry year end religious holiday anymore or try to comfort someone whose relative passed away?

- I consider myself bigender. Sometimes I'm woman, sometimes I'm man, sometimes I'm in between, sometimes I'm a female in male clothes, sometimes I'm male in female clothes... Ok, that's more than two LOL but I see as two... Or three... Well, I believe I do think a lot about labels and it confuses me. Bigender is the easiest to define myself.

- I'm not bisexual, but I'm heterossexual in both sides.

- When I'm a man, I feel good in the same way when I put make up on as a female.

- I remember when I was a kid and I heard of hermaphrodites. I thought that they were lucky, 'cause they could "choose" their gender. There's more things that NOW makes sense, but in that time I thought I was nuts.

- I'm a feminist person, it's because of feminism that I read a lot of transfeminism and discovered myself. And because of feminism I noticed a lot better about my "white privilege". I fight for a lot of causes, and I know when I'm the voice to be heard and when I'm the voice that is heard (I don't know if y'all understand =P).

Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Since I am a man I also have duties and responsibilities as one and am able to fluid myself between both as needed. Is it the same or different for you? Do you believe, being a GG gives you an advantage or a setback experiencing this change? Please tell me your story.
    Sorry, but what is a GG? I'm so embarressed to ask this (>_<) it's being "fluid"? (>.<)

I'm gonna answer the way I understood LOL: I love being "fluid", not only I know what it feels like to be both genders, but I break society rules of gender and sexist stuff!

GG=genetic girl

Thank you for sharing everyone!

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

I just rated this thread as "excellent", I hope it runs and runs ..
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?