Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tell me about you

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan A. View Post
    - I'm a feminist person, it's because of feminism that I read a lot of transfeminism and discovered myself. And because of feminism I noticed a lot better about my "white privilege". I fight for a lot of causes, and I know when I'm the voice to be heard and when I'm the voice that is heard (I don't know if y'all understand =P).
    Hi Ryan, Thank you for joining us. I very happy for you in the fact that you are discovering yourself. I believe that men are not the only ones that deal with this TGism. I suspect this fluidity gives you the ability be strong in something you feel is worth fighting for. Please explain to me what you mean by "white privilege". I'm afraid I do not understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Grandpa View Post
    GG=genetic girl

Thank you for sharing everyone!

Hug
    Rita
    LOL thanks! I'm embarassed again >.<

Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Hi Ryan, Thank you for joining us. I very happy for you in the fact that you are discovering yourself. I believe that men are not the only ones that deal with this TGism. I suspect this fluidity gives you the ability be strong in something you feel is worth fighting for. Please explain to me what you mean by "white privilege". I'm afraid I do not understand.
    It's because white and black people are treated diferently in most societys, black is always the ugly, bad and the white is always the beautiful, good. At least in my country :P

I don't know if it had happen to some of you, but have you ever felt embarassed to speak the correct pronoum to yourself (at least in the beginning)? I starting right now to refer to myself as "he" at the streets when I'm on male mode, but I feel a little embarassed to say to other people. I beginning to talk like that with strangers, but when I do, I speak words that doesn't exist LOL

For example: in Portuguese, when you say "thank you" you can say it in two ways: "obrigado" (male) e "obrigada" (female). I speak "obrigad" hehe or I cut the last letter or I avoid situations that I need to choose a gender like: "I'm a crazy woman/man" to "I'm a crazy person".

Banned Read only
    For example: in Portuguese, when you say "thank you" you can say it in two ways: "obrigado" (male) e "obrigada" (female). I speak "obrigad" hehe or I cut the last letter or I avoid situations that I need to choose a gender like: "I'm a crazy woman/man" to "I'm a crazy person".
    I understand. The female and male positions of a word or noun. In the Spanish Language, it is the same. Ella o el. La Troca o el carro. Regarding the different races and peoples around the world, I see everyone as a child of God. Who am I to condemn my brother or sister. Anyway, Are you from Portugal? Whatever country your from, welcome.

I understand. The female and male positions of a word or noun. In the Spanish Language, it is the same. Ella o el. La Troca o el carro. Regarding the different races and peoples around the world, I see everyone as a child of God. Who am I to condemn my brother or sister. Anyway, Are you from Portugal? Whatever country your from, welcome.
    I think I'm embarassed because people see me as a woman when I'm dressed as male... Well, I'm cutting my hair today, hope it helps lol

Oh and I'm from Brazil! Thank you so much for being nice

Banned Read only
    Ryan, I was just reading through the posts I normally do not get to read. Can I make a suggestion that may help you in your journey? If you are going to be successful in your new gender, never be embarrassed about who you are or how you might look to others. If you truely are Ryan, own him and all that he stands for. As you progress things like hormones (if you chose that route) will help convince others you are Ryan. Transition is 98% mental and 2% the rest of what it takes.

Banned Read only
    Oh and I'm from Brazil! Thank you so much for being nice
    Welcome Ryan, from Brazil. What a Green, Lush and beautiful country you have.

Hi,

Each county has different peoples some are black , brown & other close colour's & some of us are white, im classed as white though im olive part of my background, why do you say black is ugly some of the most beautyfull people i have known are black they are just lovely people ,

our people Maori are many different shades of brown many are lovely as well some have stricking features,

My race was hated during the 2 nd WW, & we have many different groups sub groups from different places, im proud of my people not so as to what was done to us or what we did to others yet are any of us blamless no of cause not what we need to remember is we are all related after all just because we have not over the years been nice to each other mores the pity because we all can give to help each other,

We may be different in colour race , belive & where we live, we are all human wether we be male or female , i try to foster friendship with others who are different, wether its in music or just being on this & other forums im on i do P R through our groups seen by many people so friendships can be formed .

I have no issues with others from around the world i treat them as i like to be treated,

Okay ill concede many white people are beautyfull ,ill take it you mean women , itll depend on what one means by beauty. some of us white women dont have that outer beauty refered to, i certinly dont so if my beauty is not seen it must come from with in so i show my inner beauty that way,

...noeleena...

Banned Read only
    Aaron, Andy66, Ryan.........Thank you for joining our discussion. I really appreciate you all sharing your stories w/ us. I am a bit surprised that we haven't had responses from others. Please, join us and let's talk about life. Don't forget your coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Ryan, I was just reading through the posts I normally do not get to read. Can I make a suggestion that may help you in your journey? If you are going to be successful in your new gender, never be embarrassed about who you are or how you might look to others. If you truely are Ryan, own him and all that he stands for. As you progress things like hormones (if you chose that route) will help convince others you are Ryan. Transition is 98% mental and 2% the rest of what it takes.
    Thanks! Sometimes I forget my own voice... I'm still attached to other's opinion...

I'm bigender, but I want a more androgynous look... One day I thought getting on T, maybe a little bit to make it easier to fluid from one to another gender, but it won't be that easy, especially because I have trauma with needles

Wish I could change my gender everyday like Shezow or Sailor Uranus LOL

Welcome Ryan, from Brazil. What a Green, Lush and beautiful country you have.
    Thanks! It's not that green anymore, unfortunatelly

Quote Originally Posted by noeleena View Post
    Hi,

Each county has different peoples some are black , brown & other close colour's & some of us are white, im classed as white though im olive part of my background, why do you say black is ugly some of the most beautyfull people i have known are black they are just lovely people ,

our people Maori are many different shades of brown many are lovely as well some have stricking features,

My race was hated during the 2 nd WW, & we have many different groups sub groups from different places, im proud of my people not so as to what was done to us or what we did to others yet are any of us blamless no of cause not what we need to remember is we are all related after all just because we have not over the years been nice to each other mores the pity because we all can give to help each other,

We may be different in colour race , belive & where we live, we are all human wether we be male or female , i try to foster friendship with others who are different, wether its in music or just being on this & other forums im on i do P R through our groups seen by many people so friendships can be formed .

I have no issues with others from around the world i treat them as i like to be treated,

Okay ill concede many white people are beautyfull ,ill take it you mean women , itll depend on what one means by beauty. some of us white women dont have that outer beauty refered to, i certinly dont so if my beauty is not seen it must come from with in so i show my inner beauty that way,

...noeleena...
    Oh no, that's not what I wrote I think you did not understood what I said.

When I said that black was ugly and bad, I was saying how brazillian society thinks (and maybe 99% of the world). It was never my opinion and never will be. I think against racism, sometimes arguing with others that say racist things, sometimes protesting online and offline. But even doing this, I know that I'm not the voice to be heard, I'm not the protagonist in this fight.

I think your comment it's really cool, thought. You did not get violent. I appreciate people that prefer to teach then to fight!

What a great discussion interesting hear the other side as it may be. I am a cd and I like both sides of me and I to can be embarrassed when I am dressed and perceived as a man in a dress. I prefer to pass and blend when dressed.
    I see female clothes as fun, flirty and beautiful, colors and styles I also see females in general as eye candy, no offense meant to any one.
    My question is do the FTMs see males and male clothing the same way. In my way of thinking they,ftms, are missing the fun of being a girl but I realize that is not true. Thanks Sallee aka Stu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    I like ties and suits. I will admit I am a lazy dresser. T-shirts and shorts or jeans. I do not really go for colorful clothes. Blacks blues and greens are main choices of color.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sallee View Post
    My question is do the FTMs see males and male clothing the same way. In my way of thinking they,ftms, are missing the fun of being a girl but I realize that is not true. Thanks Sallee aka Stu
    That's a great question Sallee. I wonder if the clothes that I consider blah would cause a different sensation to a FtM. I just see male clothing as just something too throw on.

Quote Originally Posted by mistunderstood View Post
    I like ties and suits. I will admit I am a lazy dresser. T-shirts and shorts or jeans. I do not really go for colorful clothes. Blacks blues and greens are main choices of color.
    Hi Aaron, it appears your just like me, Kinda, I hate suits and ties. Too Me, they're just Blah. I'm sure you think a pretty dress and heels are blah. Oh well, that's just us, right

I like the look of a nice dress just not on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sallee View Post
    What a great discussion interesting hear the other side as it may be. I am a cd and I like both sides of me and I to can be embarrassed when I am dressed and perceived as a man in a dress. I prefer to pass and blend when dressed.
    I see female clothes as fun, flirty and beautiful, colors and styles I also see females in general as eye candy, no offense meant to any one.
    That's a great question Sallee. I wonder if the clothes that I consider blah would cause a different sensation to a FtM. I just see male clothing as just something too throw on.

Hi Aaron, it appears your just like me, Kinda, I hate suits and ties. Too Me, they're just Blah. I'm sure you think a pretty dress and heels are blah. Oh well, that's just us, right
    Yeah for me, that grew up like a girl, I remember that I loved the colorfull outfits, that it was really fun to wear girls outfits. I used to love make-up and long hair, etc... But I've always seen that the boys outfit were much easier to dress, doesn't bring that much of attention... I've always preffer baggy clothes, I don't like to show my "curves"...

I understand both sides, FTM and MTF. I think it's really pretty dress and heels, but it's been some time that I don't feel good in them anymore. I prefer suit and tie, it's classier and don't bring so much attention.

Actually, I'm scared. I'm really scared. I consider myself bigender, but it's been 2 months that I don't feel my women side anymore... I'm feeling disgusted when I put my women clothes when I'll go to work. I'm not happy, but I don't know it's just a wave that just got longer that it used to be. I'll see if that keeps growing.

Resuming: When I'm a man, I see woman clothes like it's too much. Like a cake that it's too sweet for my taste.

I can not put on a piece of women's clothes with out feeling like I might throw up.

Interesting Those are the colors I wear most to has a guy. Don't know if they are my favorite It is just the cloths that are out there. I guess you could call them guy colors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I can not put on a piece of women's clothes with out feeling like I might throw up.
    Aaron,
    I can not eat vegetarian food as I gag at the thought of eating it.
    I like vegetables and eat them regularly but tell me it is vegetarian and I am out.
    I think it is conditioning.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

No I have had that feeling ever since I was 3 years old.

Banned Read only
    Hello All

I hope this note finds all in good spirit.
    I have a question that I would like you all to give comments on. My first time out en femme I was a dance club w/ a friend. Now, I had never been to a gay establishment and was amazed the many different folks that were there. Now, I noticed a lot of pretty GG's and they we're with other girls sometimes or as groups. Of course since I'm more familiar with asking a girl too dance than waiting for me to be asked too dance, I had asked a couple. One said yes and another said no. Now, I don't really know the protocol regarding transmen and their girls so I did not continue to ask since I did not want to offend someone by asking their girl out to dance. If I should wish to and ask a GG to dance while I'm en femme, is there any advise you all can give to look for so that I will not ask someone's girl too dance since sometimes it's difficult to tell if they're there w/ friends or as someone's girlfriend. I would really like your opinions or ideas on what too look for or be aware of. Thanks

Ummm not sure what to say. I guess best to just ask. If they say no then move on. If some one gets up-set just explain you meant no harm and move on. Some gay bars are really up tight and some are real cool and easy going. I will admit I do not go out were I live there are not any safe bars let alone gay bars. Do you have any gurl friends you could take with you? I find friends help with breaking the ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy66 View Post
    Wait, what??? We arent allowed to talk about spirittuality? Aaron, is this true? I guess I cant wish anyone a Merry year end religious holiday anymore or try to comfort someone whose relative passed away?
    Andy,
    I would hate to think that we would get that politically correct.
    I am into tongue in cheek all the time.
    I was talking to some in a group the other day and they agreed I was white and they were black, all the other names were just labels and equally offensive as each other.
    My label for you is "A pussycat with glasses."
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sorry I missed the post from Andy 66. Wishing someone happy holidays or religious holiday if fine. Any thing more go in the religion section.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    My label for you is "A pussycat with glasses."
    I agree. I also bet he's cute in person.

Do you have any gurl friends you could take with you? I find friends help with breaking the ice.
    Thanks Aaron for the response. I guess I'll learn the more I visit. I just couldn't believe the amount of beautiful girls at a gay club. I wish I would have know this when I was younger

Banned Read only
    Hi All

Well, I've noticed that we have been blessed w/ more "boys" joining the forum. I want too welcome all of you and thank you for sharing your story. Everyone's story is an adventure that we all appreciate reading. For all of you out there not yet here, what's your story?

Banned Read only
    Hi You all that are reading this. Please come in and have a cup of coffee w/ us. I'd love to hear your story.