Thread: On my way

On my way

Well I just had my 4th session with my therapist and so far its looking good. I asked him today where he thought I was at and where he was as a next step for me. He did say that the next few steps would involve hormones, which made me hopeful and excited, still a ways out on that yet but I figure since he mentioned it that it is just a matter of time anyways that's all I have just excited therapy is going well! : D

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    It's always nice when the therapist validates your approach.

I'm really glad that the therapy seems to be going well
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Good luck Sephina!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

Aspiring Member
    That's great news!

Terrific news. It's great when you and your therapist see the same goals.

good luck. I hope to find a therapist as supportive as yours.

Had my 3rd appointment last Monday and I'm so glad I found a therapist that I like and trust. We're also discussing hormones and she'll be making me an appointment with the Doctor in July. Must say I'm a bit overwhelmed to think I finally might be on my way as well.

Good Luck to you and to all of us on this journey

margo

Thanks everyone! and thats great news for you as well Margo, im happy for you good luck to you as well

That's good news Margo and Sephina. I just started therapy and things are going good for me as well.

I remember my first meeting with my current therapist. I was underwhelmed and left with a feeling of "what did that accomplish". After a few more meetings it became more clear. I stated on the first visit that my goal was transition. I had seen another therapist prior to seeing this one and she referred me because this one specializes in assisting transition. Things have gone very well so far and I made the right decision to work with him. There is no need to hurry, it will all come together for you.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Now that's progress Sephina! I'm happy for you. Yes I know I'm cheerleading.