Thread: Crossdresser workouts

Crossdresser workouts

Anyone have any tips on how to workout to create a more feminine body image. Crossdressing is motivating me to get in shape so I can look more feminine. What exercises do you do? Also are there any of you who know good way to workout to still look good as a guy but be able to look feminine?

Go to a club and dance like I do. It's great aerobic exercise and tones your legs and hips. You dance from the hips, they get bigger. This also helps you automate your feminine walk.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

go on you tube and you can search for body feminization exercises. It is a lot of core work with some squats and other leg exercises. Just remember it takes more than exercise to get a better shape. It takes a good diet and some cardio work and stay away from lifting weights. Also I'll second what Kate suggested as well. You can try yoga and belly dancing also. You can also sit on a chair and be on a computer all day and hope you get the spread of the a** that woman get when they sit a lot.(LOL).
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Brighid

Good job. You got the youtube one and I did forget the reneereyes.com one. They are both good ones to get started.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Reminds me to get my bike out again. Can't avoid weights because of where I work, but that's fine. Means I look downright masculine with a tank top, skirt, and bra on.

Light weight training and bust exercises are a good way, as is an aerobics style workout.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.