Thread: Others are starting to come out where I live

Banned Read only

Others are starting to come out where I live

just today, a co worker saw a cross dresser at Walgreen here in Euclid Ohio this morning before work. obviously this wasn't me as I was just getting ready for work. i caught the tale end of the conversation and asked when he saw the CD and it was today. i was talking with the women about CDing as it came up in conversation. The guy co worker that seen the Cd obviously DIDN'T APPROVE. when he made remarks i thought he seen me in the past when he mentioned seeing one, lets just say the CD looked scary to him.

when the co worker was still in the break room, i just stated, well, maybe hes just starting out and OF COURSE that look isn't perfected yet, a lady asked me if i like to cross dress. i replied, YOU KNOW... everyone should just feel free to dress how ever they want. she said YEP, YOUR RIGHT and it dosent harm anyone. when this co worker left the break room, i asked the other co workers, so, when did Doug see this dresser that didn't look so great? they said just this morning. i said IT OBVIOUSLY WASN'T ME THEN LOL!! EVERYONE GOT A GREAT LAUGH i just said YEP I LIKE TO DRESS. I don't think anyone was to surprised which makes even better! ITS NO BIG DEAL im still who i am at the job which is going AWESOME and so are the people. i work in a factory believe it or not.. LOL

the moral of the story is, NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF and if Therese any judgmental people its only ONE LESS OF ONE PERCENT i think that co worker felt kind of silly lust like saying the N word and SURPRISE an African American just walks in at the same time. also, we really do not have to put any judgmental people in there place IT JUST COMES LOL i was the first to come out in my area just 4 years ago ITS GREAT OTHERS ARE OUT NOW TO.. AMEN

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Actually, I believe your completely mistaken, Jsunic. Nearly everyone is "judgemental". U may find your co-workers accept that u dress because they knew u before they knew u dressed.

Likewise, many folks these days realize that men dressed like women r generally harmless and not some kind of dangerous perv. That doesn't mean they think u r a female or will invite u over to their Sunday BBQ!

And, most folks will just ignore u if they can. I think if u believe 98% of folks think u r cool for dressing is a big mistake and may get anyone who thinks that way into trouble!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    i just try to meet new people in general as Jen but people that knew me a while and has an idea or happens to find out, figure it out, IM LOW KEY about it and most is all cool and if people want to ignore me when i am dressed on my own time COOL, I JUST WEEDED OUT ALL THE IDIOTS JUST BY STEPPING OUT OF THE HOUSE LOL, LESS BS TO DEAL WITH the people that do give the time of day arent so judgmental by the books cover
    Last edited by jsunic_1978; 06-27-2013 at 08:42 PM.

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    I like your attitude Jen! Go get em' girl! Hugs,Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Banned Read only
    sometimes i dont even try to pass i just do leggings, t shirts flip flops if i just waqnt to be jeff in womens clothes also

You are fortunate that others recognize you for who you are.
    Unfortunately others are open to ridicule.
    Keep enjoying your acceptance by others.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm very happy things worked out well for you. I think it's a mistake to believe because your coworkers accepted you for who you are (you're very fortunate) that everyone will have the same reaction from their coworkers.

Hugs
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Banned Read only
    The simple truth is, few people will care. But just keep in mind... one can never know for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUmNud_3lcQ

Banned Read only
    even my first day at the job and also on my interview I HAD NO BODY HAIR LOL i think that was a clue. however, over time, i lust keoed being jeff as usual other tnan that and just let people KNOW JEFF eventually, we just get figured out over time and become accepted. especially how much fun we have with our female co workers, talking about shopping and cracking jokes about our selves, THINK THATLL LOOK CUTE ON ME/ LOL iM NOT EVEN PRECIEVED TO BE GAY AS FAR AS I KNOW, BUT IF SO, so what, THATS ALL GOOD TO.

ANOTHER BIG HINT, 35 NE VER HAD A GIRLFRIEND well, i dont want to just be presumed to be a college DRUNK THAT NEVER GREW UP LOL,

Platinum Member
    There are lots of different possible reactions,but the real truth is we will never know what each and every person thinks. It's possible that a large percentage disapprove...but if they keep it to themselves, I don't care if they are offended. If they try to get in my business, then I do care.

Banned Read only
    what anyone really thinks is none of my business and overall its business as usual. im the COMEDIAN anyhow LOL