Two days ago my wife was talking about a friend that has been out of work for some time. Her friend has finally gotten a job and starts next Monday. My wife was talking with her friend and found out that she was limited on business type clothing to wear to work and was concerned that she didnt have any money to get a better set of clothes to wear to her new job. My wife told her that she would see what we could do for her. Our daughter gave us 6 pair of shoes as she wears the same size. My wife was going to go shopping when I told her to just wait a day before she went shopping. I went down stairs to my Renee closet and went though my things and decided to give up 3 of my dresses, 2 skirts, 6 blouses, a jacket, and some jewelery. My wife was really surprised when I brought them upstairs and wanted to be sure that I was willing to give the clothes away. She said that she hadn't meant for me to be the clothing supplier, but came over and gave me a big hug. I feel good that we have the opportunity to help others in time of need, just wish we could really tell my wife's friend where the clothes came from haha.... I just talked to my wife and she said that her friend was thrilled and tears came to her eyes as she tried on each outfit. She said that each outfit looked wonderful and fit nicely. Then she added that I had such great taste in clothes. I think that I see a shopping trip in my future. lol. It always feels wonderful to help out others in need even when they dont know that it was you that helped them.