Thread: Shorts in summer

Shorts in summer

I have started to wear white junior shorts shorts in male mode with a fem T, no bra, but I have very thin arched eyebrows that I pencil in, and wear lip gloss and heart shpaed ear rings and long arylic nails, and painted toe nails and one sandals. I even got pair of white shorts with the zipper in the back that I love to wear, hopefully everyone will know that I am a real sissy. Does anyone like to go out this way, sort of a feminine sissy boy??

Not for me Joan, I feel it attracts too much attention.
    If you are cool with it ok.
    Do what pleases you
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by joan47 View Post
    .............. Does anyone like to go out this way, sort of a feminine sissy boy??
    Nope. I am not a "feminine sissy boy".

If I'm going out as a female, it's all the way. Otherwise, I'm a male. Well, I may be wearing panties and a bra that can't be seen, and women's jeans that are not obviously women's jeans, but otherwise I'm a male.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Guess not if you don't mind being reviled and perhaps being beaten up by so called "real men" out there. Personally, I'd probably reserve something like that for when I go to my local LGBT club. Even then one may need to be able to "hold their own".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar

shorts in summer

I dress like that most of the time, today I wore girls cuffed short shorts a uni-sex tee, girls rings toes painted and flip flops. That is the way I feel most comfortable. Since I don't dress to pass, I wear whatever I want to at the moment, I usually mix the two genders. Sometimes I dress all femme, but I don't wear a wig, I do not try to pass myself off as a female, I am clearly a man in womens clothes. The people that know me say I pull off the look very well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My normal presentation is as a feminine male. If you want everyone to know that you are a real sissy, then you should wear very noticeable lipstick and either bright red or hot pink nail polish on your fingernails and toenails. There will be no doubt.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Guess not if you don't mind being reviled and perhaps being beaten up by so called "real men" out there. Personally, I'd probably reserve something like that for when I go to my local LGBT club. Even then one may need to be able to "hold their own".
    Jeezus! Where do you live? And why would you stay there?

Joan47- Why not put on some boobs and makeup. You're almost there anyway? Still, whatever floats your boat.

Banned Read only
    So you want to be thought of as a "sissy boy"? Meaning that wearing what you want is not the point but you want the "recognition" that you are a "sissy"? Wow, I got nothing.

Well, I do dress up with wig and evrything else very often, I don't know if I am a true sissy but I just feel 100% feminine and don't mind if people see me as feminine

Quote Originally Posted by joan47 View Post
    Well, I do dress up with wig and evrything else very often, I don't know if I am a true sissy but I just feel 100% feminine and don't mind if people see me as feminine
    Perhaps you are applying the term "sissy boy" differently than I would. I dress female often also, but when I'm out as a male, I'm out as a male. Never half and half. Never with lipstick and makeup unless I'm presenting as a female with female clothing, a wig, breast forms, etc.

I don't think of myself as a "sissy". At my age, I cannot think of myself as a "boy" either.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I agree with tgirlceleste. If you are going out like that, wear a bra and forms to at least have a more feminine shape.

Monique