Thread: OC or LA FFS Dr. recomendations

OC or LA FFS Dr. recomendations

Hi,

I’m looking for recommendations for a plastic surgeon with experience with Facial Feminization in Orange County CA and/or Los Angles CA. I'm looking to have a Tracheal Shave and perhaps some other ‘light’ feminization work. No heavy duty bone at this time. Also has anyone had experience with Drs. Brassard and Menard in Montreal for the same thing?

Thankx, vini-

Hi Vini ~
    Your thread heading caught my interest. I'm seriously considering a rhinoplasty and lipo on my upper eyelids. Yeah, it probably sounds vain of me but it would be nice. What I would really like is a full face lift to ease the ravages of time and the elements. My skin is plenty soft, I just need the face smoothed out a bit.

To answer your question, is that I can't personally answer it, I've had no personal experience there. But I do belong to a large strictly MtF TS forum. I make it a point to never repost other girls personal experiences, anywhere, as second hand info. I do know there is much personal info on tracheal shaves and other FFS surgeries, there. As far as the pros and cons of various surgeons, that is covered at length under the sections for Plastic Surgery (Non SRS) and under Vaginoplasty.

If you are interested, PM me and I'll provide you with the community name and url. Last I knew some portions of the forum were still available to the public, including the sections that would assist you, being a guest. I'm just not prepared to name or post a link in this public forum.

Kim

Departed
    Probably the best place to go is here: FFS Support. It's a Yahoo group you have to join but once you're accepted you'll see why I think so highly of it. I joined when I was looking into FFS and learned more there then I ever dreamed. It's a very professionally run site and the members are extremely helpful. Anyone serious about FFS needs to check this place out.

Thumbs up great link !

thank you julie ,for the great website on FFS ..hugs,Wendi