Thread: My crossdress birthday treat

My crossdress birthday treat

This is a true recollection of events from last weekend.

I told my wife about my cross dressing after she noticed one of her skirts wasnt on the right hanger in the wardrobe - oops. Anyway to my relief she laughed and called me "her sweet transvestite" from the rocky horror movie.

From there things have been relatively ok as long as I dont flaunt it (we have a 20 year old son). She has bought me lots of underwear, a few dresses and skirts and for christmas, a beautiful pair of shoes. I now have 12 pairs of heels and many other androdgynous shoes. She even gives me her old bras and other cast offs if I want them.

A while ago I bought a blonde wig and she laughed and called me Griselda! That name stuck for a while then just before my birthday she said she would like to call me Eloise instead. I readily agreed as I found this a lot better than Griselda

So to my birthday suprise. My beautiful wife said she had booked us into our favourite hotel and I could be Eloise all day. I could wear what I wanted and she would even let me borrow her purple dress (my favourite). What more could I ask. By the way we are both size 14 (Australian) but she has smaller feet 6 and I am a size 9.

Anyway the day arrived and I packed far too much stuff for one day but what the hell, I was going to enjoy myself. She told me we were staying in the room and we would order room service so there wouldnt be any worrying about being seen.

I secretly booked her into the day spa so she could have some fun also. This went down really well.

At aboutr 2.30 I changed into Eloise with a new pink skirt I bought from Target (on special) for the occasion.

Blue lace top, pink skirt, black tights and blue 5 inch heels. As much makeup as I wanted.

I found a way on the internet to create realistic cleavage/breasts using 3 x Nubra's and it worked magnificently (coupled with a purple playboy push up bra).

When my wife returned from the day spa she said I looked great - especially the false eyelashes! (I weigh 67kgs and am only 5'8). This was enjoyment to the max. The hotel room had a balcony and as we were high up I was allowed to walk around outside and sit outside- such a simple thing but so much fun.

My wife then presented me with another suprise - she had bought me a beautiful necklace and matching earings. since I havent had my right ear pierced she even went to the trouble of getting a conversion kit so I coud wear them. I love her so much.

At about 6.00PM I got changed into the purple dress, black stockings etc, ready for dinner at about 8.00 (room service). It was great as that dress shows cleavage brilliantly and with the necklace and earrings looked (to me) fabulous.
    Anyway - this may seem unusual to many of you but I seem to have a self imposed time limit on my crossdressing, so by about 8.00PM I decided to change back into boring normal clothes and suprised my wife by saying we would go down to the restaurant (she readily agreed). It took me nearly 15 minutes to get the makup off as I couldnt get the eyeliner off, or the pink nail varnish out of my cuticles.

We went and had a drink in the bar and a great meal then went back to the room. I had only brought a nightie with me and so I wore that.

In the morniing - after breakfast I changed back to Eloise for a couple of hours (without makeup) until check out at 11.00am.

What a fantastic present and what a lucky person I am to have such an understanding wife.

Thanks for reading my story.

what a great birthday present, glad you had a wonderful time! you are very lucky to have such a supportive wife who also enjoys eloise...
    did i miss read your story?? you said you had room service, then went down to the restaurant to eat??
    paula

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Eloise, you are very fortunate to have a wife like that! Keep working on your look and on your own wardrobe...maybe there will be some other ways you two can have fun with this together!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

paula - the plan was to have room service but due to the fact after about 5 or 6 hours the urge to wear these clothes wears off, I asked my wife if she would like to go to the restaurant. She agreed so I got changed.
    I cannot understand this time period, its just something that happens. I will be really enjoying myself and then after a couple of hours it wears off. It must be like a drug, in fact we discuss it like Im addicted, and my wife can tell when I need my fix because my mood changes. After these couple of hours dressing up my mood improves again. I'd love to hear your comments on this.

Eloise,
    I welcome you to the forum and I suggest, get that other ear pierced.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

eloise,

i think i should be wearing my blonde wig tonight...lol

first off i want to apoligize for not welcoming you to the forum, i didn't realize that you were new
    so welcome to the forum!! lots of friendly people here and tons of information...enjoy!

thank you for the clatification about dinner...i really didn't think that you ate two dinners...lol

i kinda understand about your cd'ing being like a drug. although i don't go through the mood swings,
    for me, after about 8 or 10 hours i feel that its time to change back also...usually around 5:00 shadow time...lol
    paula

Eloise...that is a wonderful birthday present that you got from your wife! You are lucky, and always remember to give her a big hug and thank her for being understanding. It was great that you gave her a special treat during your surprise to share in the moment together

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Welcome Eloise,
    Sounds like a great time, it's always nice having a spouse who participates. Glad the two of you enjoyed the time together.
    Tip: I have found that if I apply my nail polish a little short of the cuticle (no one will notice without a close look) it gives the illusion of thinner fingers and no more polish in the cuticle.

Hugs
    Jolene

Hi Eloise,

Welcome and thanks for sharing this wonderful story. I hope you and your wife can have more of these enjoyable experiences. I'm sure that she appreciated the spa treat!

Quote Originally Posted by eloise5104 View Post
    Anyway the day arrived and I packed far too much stuff for one day but what the hell, I was going to enjoy myself.
    You know, I ALWAYS pack too much of Claire's stuff!

Happy Birthday indeed!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

my SO has said we can do this again but it has to be in a suite at the same hotel. Only problem is the suites are $1000 a night. I had better get saving......

Way to go Eloise. I'm glad your wife is so supportive.
    I have a 20yo son too (and 3 younger), so I know what you mean about not flaunting it..
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be

Welcome to the forum Eloise! Good to see another Australian here

That was a wonderful present from your wife I am very glad things went well (both im terms of your day/night out but also with your wife finding out about your crossdressing lol)

I hope you enjoy your time in the forums and find many new friends and support.

Zaack - I amso lucky to have such a supportive wife, it makes me wonder if the unsupportive wives of the ladies on here had an addiction like alcolhol or drugs would they want the suppoirt of their husband. they are only clothes....I wish the world would change but I dont see it happening in my lifetime
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 07-01-2013 at 05:31 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before yours

Sounds like a fantastic birthday pressie - your wife really sounds fantastic!

Eloise, I just want to say welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your outing with us. Sounds like a wonderful time and yes, you are lucky to have such a wonderful wife.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Gold Member
    That sounded like an awesome weekend Eloise...you have a wonderful wife.

That is a fantastic birthday present. You are truly blessed to have such a terrific wife.
    You Don't Have To Be Female To Enjoy Being A Woman

Hi Eloise! Welcome, and your outing sounds so wonderful. My wife and I do this often and it's a great way to create fond memories that last and last.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What fun reading about u and your SO's fun, Eloise. I very much look forward to reading what happens on your NEXT Bday!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

im looking forward to this weekend. My SO bought me some new clothes and my son is going on a drinking weekend with his mates.So all being well Im hoping for a great weekend watching chick flicks with my wife and not having to worry about unexpected visitors.

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    I cannot understand this time period, its just something that happens. I will be really enjoying myself and then after a couple of hours it wears off. It must be like a drug, in fact we discuss it like Im addicted, and my wife can tell when I need my fix because my mood changes. After these couple of hours dressing up my mood improves again. I'd love to hear your comments on this.
    Eloise, your wife is such a sweetheart! Booking a hotel room as a birthday gift and encouraging you to spend as much time as you like en femme... priceless!

Interesting to read that your enthusiasm for "getting your girl on" subsides after a bit... mine never seems to diminish... I'd just as soon it lasts forever... yeah, I'm addicted to crossdressing... and I love it!

im looking forward to this weekend. My SO bought me some new clothes and my son is going on a drinking weekend with his mates.So all being well Im hoping for a great weekend watching chick flicks with my wife and not having to worry about unexpected visitors.
    Sounds like a fun time with the girls, way to go.
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be