Thread: how did you get started??????

how did you get started??????

I like the feel of lingerie and how I look in it. I also got excited when a woman sees my panties. is it shock or thrill that gets me excited. am I looking for a woman that is just as excited to see a man in lingerie or womens bra and panties? has anyone had the same feelings or experiences? is there any meaning behind this? any insight would be extremely helpful. thank you so much everyone

Aspiring Member
    How did I get started? My earliest memories are of a fascination with womens underwear. As soon as I was able, I was into my mothers dresser and then as soon as I had my own money, started to purchase girdles, etc.
    Now as for being seen? My friends have no idea. I don't want anyone to see up my skirt, and I certainly have no interest in parading in front of someone in my lingerie. However, I do want to show a flat fem like front and if the panty waistband shows when bending, that is OK (if the looker is female) and a non transparent top to show a bra outline or the back band is OK too. In short, I want to display the look of a woman and those things are seen on many women.
    SheriM

Gold Member
    I guess I started with Girdles, than long line bras.
    Everything expanded from there.
    Rader

Platinum Member
    It wasn't like that...some particular item that attracted me. It was more of a feeling of being different from my male siblings. I can't put a precise moment on it, nor a specific trigger. But over time I've discovered myself.

mine was purely sexual...

i had read "everything you wanted to know about sex" (but were afraid to ask). i found it in my dad's dresser when i was probably 10 or so when i started to hit puberty. i figured he had condoms (not having found out he had a vasectomy)...

i read the parts about crossdressing and the parts about transvestitism etc. i started snagging panties of my sisters and a bra now and then. i couldnt get into her pantyhose because she is so much shorter than i am but i did grab a pair or two and i cut the panty in half, sewed them up and used them as stockings. my neighbor (old OLD widow) didnt like to stay alone at night and my sister used to stay there in a spare bedroom. when she didnt want to do it anymore, it was my turn. i made a $1 a night. this neighbor had a handful of old (too small?) all in one open bottom briefers and with my home made stockings, i had it made. with a pair of my sisters white satin briefs (with a really sexy applique burn-out) i was in HEAVEN!

the neighbor used to also rent out to college students and i raided her dresser when i stayed there over holiday breaks when the co-ed was gone. probably the first time i had it all. my sisters panties, my stockings, the neighbors girdle and the co-eds slip and dress. i would dress up in all of this if the neighbor should have an early morning appointment and had to leave before i got up. i also wore the co-eds pantyhose and bras sometimes as well...

was it wrong to wear her lingerie? yes. i felt a lot of guilt over the years but then i feel guilt a lot of times after i dress in MY OWN clothes now...

There isn't really a start time for me. I remember throwing a fit in a clothing store because I wanted my mom to buy me a dress and she refused. I had a childhood playmate that I played dressup and dolls with and had a great time. For me, the girl and the boy inside me have always been there, I just chose for years to only acknowledge the boy.

That led to compulsive dressing when I got the chance. At 12, I nicked one of my mom's bras from the dirty laundry. Later, I nicked one of her skirts. I hid them in my room, and when the opportunity came to return them a few weeks later, I did, and nicked something to replace it. She just chalked it up to the normal flow of laundry where stuff turns up missing and then it reappears. This continued until I moved out. In fact, when I moved out, there was a significant risk I was going to permanently steal one of her bras because the chance to return it hadn't come, so the night before I got on the airplane, after everyone was asleep, I slipped it back into the laundry room. It was quite conspicuous, but I was in Austin before she found it. At 18, living with my sister for a few months right when I moved to Austin, I nicked one of her bras, and she went mad trying to find it. Not having an opportunity to quietly return it, her husband found it in my room. So they sat me down and gave me a long talk about how it's perfectly ok to be a transvestite (this was 1993, before "transgender" had become the Right Word), that some people just have to do it, and there's nothing wrong with it. I stood by the line that the bra had walked in there on its own, probably when she was carrying it down the hall. They tried for the next couple of years to get me to come out, but I failed. On a wal-mart trip with them one time, I remember saying I needed something else before we left, but when we finished up with what we were doing, I backed out (I was going to have my sister help me pick out a bra and a dress and panties).

When I married my first wife, the very first Halloween I convinced her that we should dress up as hookers. That seemed to be the only way to get her to accept me wearing a costume as a woman. So we did that. Bought a dress, heels, panties with built-in garter, etc. She did my makeup, it was awesome. I had a great time, especially when I got into a car accident while dressed up when I was on my way to work. I got out and got to be the angry transvestite. The poor guy that rear-ended me flipped out. It was awesome.

I kept the dress, and when she and I separated, and at a certain point started wearing it. After a few nights, I sat down to shave my legs. Got my right leg done and realized I was out of shaving cream, so I jumped on my motorcycle and went to the grocery store. On the way back, I laid the bike down quite accidentally (the guy in front of my was driving with his lights off and hit the brakes to proposition a hooker about a car-length before the stop sign, and I was hammering it, not seeing him). At the emergency room, with one shaved leg and one not, I was very embarrassed. The nurse was real nice about it. She asked me why I hadn't shaved the other one, and I said I had intended to, but crashed instead. Then she asked why I was shaving them, and I gave her a line about wanting to see if it was more comfortable in the brutal texas heat (I was working in a shop at the time, ironically the same company that I work for now). She said that was just a line, but I didn't have to tell her. So I told her about the dress, and she wanted to see it, but alas I passed out from the painkillers before I got her number.

During the recovery, when I was dressed up as a mummy (I had road rash on both arms and significant burns on my right leg from the exhaust job I'd done just to get it to pass inspection), I couldn't wear the dress. I tried at one point but looked so ridiculous, I threw it pretty hard at the wall in frustration.

The first wife and I got back together and she made the dress disappear because she couldn't see any reason I should still have it (kinda mad about that!).

So after that, whenever I got the chance (which wasn't often), I'd nick her clothes out of the laundry and wear them.

After the divorce, I was talking to a friend of mine that I'd made in the divorce support group, and she thought it would be fun to dress me up all girly. So, since I was dead broke, I hit up freecycle, got some hits, lined up two pickups, and then chickened out and backed out. That was the pattern for the next couple of years, going to the store (usually walmart), and then avoiding the women's department even though it was the entire reason I was in the store. I did manage to window shop for makeup, but had absolutely no idea where to start.

When my current wife and I started dating, I got totally obsessed over her clothes and trying to dress her up, but she resisted (because men can't dress women, she's since broken that thinking in her head). After we got engaged, we moved in together, and I had a few opportunities to wear her clothes, but she mostly had the same kind of stuff I had, so there wasn't a lot of choices. A few months before we married, we had a surplus of money, so she ordered some really sexy outfits to play in. Then this one night, when she'd worn one the previous night, I said it was my turn and wore it. The next night, I wore the other one. The third night I had her pick clothes for me (she picked from the two outfits). The fourth night I told her I didn't think this was a sexual thing for me, I think I wanted to wear these kinds of clothes more often.

And that's when it started.
    Last edited by Leona; 06-29-2013 at 05:32 PM.

I very much agree with what the others have said, but I was thinking about this as I went out and met my buddies for a couple of drinks this evening on the busy South Bank of the Thames in London - As i walked up to meet my friends I found myself checking out many, many ladies who had their small summer dresses on. & whilst a lot of the attraction was for the pretty ladies, a lot was for the clothes that they were wearing (against the dull & boring fashions that men get to wear). This I think for me is why I cross-dress, its being attracted to the clothes as much as the girls wearing them and how girls clothes are so much more fun and sexy than what men get to wear...well, atleast that will form one of my defences when i discuss my cross-dressing with my wife!

To make a longer story shoter-ish, when I was about 8/9 our washer had broken, and we couldn't get to the laundromat until the weekend and I ran out of underwear. The only other people in the house at this time are me, my sister who is three years younger (who I could kinda fit some things), my mom (who I definitely couldn't fit her clothes), and my dad (same story as my mom). You can see where this is leading. My mom told me to get a pair of my sister's underwear, and when I refused, she went and got them anyway. Heck, who am I to argue.

Fast forward a year or two, I was starting to get curious about things so I started digging in my sister's underwear drawer and kinda got caught by her, but no one believed her. FF another couple years and I moved into her bras when she moved into bras :P and eventually got caught, but that didn't stop me.

Oddly enough, my first pair of panties was actually bought by my mom. She bought me and my sister matching underwear, but mine were a little bigger and red, hers were yellow, but they both were made the same (no fly, kinda silky, stretchy) and she eventually got my pair when I outgrew them.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

I dressed well before there was a woman in my life. In fact I lived at home with my mother. It was hard then and very bitty. It was not until she passed away and I had my own flat that Maria came good. That was 10 years ago and although I look good when I am out I am still learning a bit more all the time.

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    how did you get started??????

Pretty much like most everyone else here. Sexy women's lingerie is the acknowledged starting place for just about every CD. Must have been those Sears, Penney's, and Montgomery Ward catalogs. Of course, after lingerie comes hose, heels, skirts and tops,and finally hair and makeup and accessories. Pretty predictable really.

I tried a bra on once and thought it suited me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.