Thread: Feeling good about yourself

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar

Feeling good about yourself

Something magical happened to me as a result of a TG Miss photoshoot and some people on this site complimenting my photos. Because of these, I feel very much better about my girl self.

The odd thing is that I feel better about my guy self too. That I can't explain except that I always felt that my male anatomy was somthing that was best covered up. Maybe because I know now that I can look good, in one dress mode or another, I feel better about myself.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    A little self confidence boost can do wonders. Glad to hear it carried over.

You are one person, so if you feel confident ALL of you feels confident. I'd feel good too, if I looked as good as you.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    You're absolutely right. I can go about my business as my male self, secure in the knowledge that there's a beautiful lady in here with me.

Going to my meetup group meetings really helps, too; I come out of those feeling more "centered" as my femmeself, and hence feeling better about myself as a whole. It's all in keeping with my goal of using both halves of my soul to make me a better person.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Great to know that well deserved compliments boosts the confidence and esteem of members here!

U go girl ! Hugs Donna1391

Receiving compliments of any kind makes us feel better as long as they are honest or we perceive them to be honest. If you are a singer or musician and people applaud after you perform, it makes you feel better and you probably put more effort into your next song.

Viewing your avatar photo, you do look very nice and very female.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Big Huggs, I think it's more apt that you feel better as a whole person. Is'nt it nice to have calmness and serenity in your life. It translates into everything, relationships,family and work.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

It is a boost to the ego and your own well being when you get positive compliments about dressing.
    Do not fall off the rollercoaster.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi Billie, I saw your TG Miss pix and u deserve to feel confident about yourself. I hope you ride this wave from now on. You're a very pretty lady, stay on top girl!
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

I think, myself, that being more secure in yourself, all of yourself, has got to be a good thing..
    And you do look good, Billie - that smile is a big part of it!
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Thank you all for your kind replies.

Some (or many) of us on this site are fragile in some ways. We can help each other by being kind and when necessary, tactful. The ladies who replied thus far have been another part of my self repairs. Life to this point hasn't always been happy, but some members have made a contribution to me with just a few words. I am greatful to them and to this site.

I urge everyone to consider a photoshoot at the best transformation studio that they can find. I have my preferences. I found it to be transforming to my core. I feel like I have been empowered, approved maybe, to present myself as a female. Even though the photoshoot was not the way that I look in everyday enfemme, at least I know that the fem me inside looks that good. Money well spent.

Thanks everyone!!!!
    Now let's get OUT there and add some class to the women's section of this world.
    Dress up and get OUT!
    Anyone in West Michigan wanting help to accomplis this, feel free to PM me. Our Grand Rapids Crossdresser Group is just what you are looking for!

Compliments can go a long, long way so i so understand how the can effect both you guy and girl sides - congratulations by the way, you look great!

Hannah

Let's admit something. CDs, TGs, and TSs kick ass...we are breaking the rules, breaking the boundaries and being ourselves.....self esteem is highly valuable...ROCK ON!!!!

I knew from the day I met you Billie, you are unique, open minded and a great champion of our cause....

Thank you my friend.

Renne.....