Thread: Fetish?

Fetish?

would anyone say they have a tranvestic fetish? or a panty fetish? or a lingire fetish

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Sure, I'll say it! But, why only three?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Wikipedia, Sexual fetishism, sexual fixation with objects, body parts, or situations not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature.

So what’s not sexual about lingerie then?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    After Lucy Belle's thread, I'm not sure. No object or particular piece of clothing consistently excites me. It's the final product that blows my hair back!

Let's just say dressing in private quite often turns me on!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I have those. Also skirt, heels and makeup.

I can honestly say that I don't have a fetish for transvestites.

I haven't done an internet test lately to establish whether I am a fetishist or not.
    I need to do one so as I can be certified.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Wikipedia, Sexual fetishism, sexual fixation with objects, body parts, or situations not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature.

So what’s not sexual about lingerie then?
    I like this approach.

Given that Western society regards pretty much anything feminine as being sexual in nature[*], that means that (M2F) CDing, by definition, cannot be a fetish, no matter whether or how the man "gets off" on doing it.

That puts paid to all those tedious discussion threads about "am I/are you a fetishist?"

[ * ] Please note the assumption implied here that the only possible perspective is a heterosexual male perspective. Cf. "male gaze".

Quote Originally Posted by Asche View Post
    I like this approach.

Given that Western society regards pretty much anything feminine as being sexual in nature[*], that means that (M2F) CDing, by definition, cannot be a fetish, no matter whether or how the man "gets off" on doing it.

That puts paid to all those tedious discussion threads about "am I/are you a fetishist?"
    Sexual or Sexy?

Sexy:
    Definitions
    adjective

Word forms: sexier, sexiest
    (informal)
    provoking or intended to provoke sexual interest ⇒ a sexy dress, a sexy book
    feeling sexual interest; aroused
    interesting, exciting, or trendy ⇒ a sexy project, a sexy new car

sex·u·al (sksh-l)
    adj.
    1. Of, relating to, involving, or characteristic of sex, sexuality, the sexes, or the sex organs and their functions.
    2. Implying or symbolizing erotic desires or activity.
    3. Relating to, produced by, or involving reproduction characterized by the union of male and female gametes:

So it would be fair to say that "clothes" especially "lingerie" can be "sexy" and used in a "sexual" way..
    Last edited by Lucy_Bella; 06-30-2013 at 06:22 PM.
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

I have read here before about whether dressing up gets us off to the promised land. The fact is that I consider myself to be a single girl now, so I spend as much time as possible being dolled up and probability says that I am going to have the urge to gratify myself at some point sooner or late during my dressage. Does that make CDing a fetish, or do I just need to give myself attention whilst coincidentally wearing my favorite boots ? A nice pair of panties and a photo of a supermodel on the computer HELP.

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    I think I may be outgrowing the fetish part of the experience and frankly, I sort of miss it. However, it may also be that I'm free to dress every day and it's become sort of run-of-the-mill for me. I'm not really sure? Now it's becoming about the quality of presentation.

To answer your question, it would be pantyhose and spikey heels though. What's weird is that I used to be fixated on jet black hose and suddenly, I'm really digging nude and even travel taupe (off white). OMG, what is happening to me? ;-)

Of course, I remember many years back the first time shaved my legs, I was so excited. Now shaving is just another chore. I'm thinking about electrolysis or something finally but haven't wanted to deal with it yet.

Excluding those born with chromosome or genetic unbalance or different brain wiring --- most every CD goes through a stage where feminine objects are fetish objects (only reason for arousal) and then they become a minor component while the "look" or fashion becomes much more important. For most who are hetero (or Bi) a wife and/or GF/BF fills the bill during these same stages. There are a very few, however, who remain fetishists their entire lives. Interestingly, majority of GGs after puberty will pleasure themselves during the very same stage as CDs when both genders find, for the very first time, that clothes and makeup are exciting. Not much difference in the sexes is there? Always exceptions to any observation. For example, two of my girl cousins were told by their mothers while teens "That a good girl does not masturbate". I believe that some religious faiths preach the same thing for one or both genders.
    Getting off thread now.
    Julie

Is wondering if you are a fetishist a fetish?
    If it feels good... don't talk about it... dooooooo iiiiiit!
    Last edited by Annette Todd; 06-30-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Midlife fetish eh? Maybe. But I believe this is something that is inside not like choosing a fetish and finding one that suites a person but a choice to live a certain way and be a certain someone also feel good clothes help. I am gg female and I have tossed this around with my husband. I don't feel the word crisis or fetish seems to fit for us. We are who we are. I am bi and he likes pretty things on his own body. There's no title/name for it "shrug" that's where I am at so far. Julie nailed it i believe. Well said!Not sure I am of any help
    Last edited by Julie Bender; 06-30-2013 at 08:56 PM.
    Do not judge someone by what they wear . There's a person inside there!

Absolutely. Shaving my legs, exfoliating them, oiling them, then opening a brand new pair of sheer hose in a color that will complement the stiletto pumps and skirt/dress I intend to wear. Carefully filing my nails so as not to run the hose, then bunching them up and slipping them on my legs. Sliding my legs over one another and admiring the slight sheen below the hose. Stepping into my skirt or sliding the dress over my head; then stepping into the pumps. Crossing my legs a few times as I imagine wearing them to the office or out for dinner, then walking to the mirror and seeing my legs as they were meant to be.