Thread: Someone we all know

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar

Someone we all know

I have never heard anything on this subject related to this man, but what do you think? Was he one of us? Look closely at his shoes
    Attached Images Attached Images

If he wasn't... He should have been lol
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Im sure hes wearing shorts, but maybe not? The pic is black and white so details are hard to see, but that could easily pass as a skirt.

Probably a fake pic.

He needs boobs! Can't wear those shoes without boobs!!lol.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    May not be his legs.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Looks like old style swim trunks to me. He's got better looking legs than I would have suspected. I'm thinking old Einstien probably borrowed the wife's sandals because the rocks on the beach hurt his feet. The esteemed gentleman wasn't known for his natty attire, nor his hair styling. He had other things to think about!

Fine line between genius and insanity. If he had to paint his house door red so that he could remember where he lived, i doubt he cared what he put on in the morning or on his feet when he went out.

Great man though. I still think Tesla was better!

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Lynn View Post
    Fine line between genius and insanity. If he had to paint his house door red so that he could remember where he lived, i doubt he cared what he put on in the morning or on his feet when he went out.

Great man though. I still think Tesla was better!
    I'd like to second this, but I can't, because we're talking about Einstein. If it were Edison, then absolutely TESLA ROCKS!

Good point. Though imagine what Einstein could have come up with had he had the knowledge that Tesla was coming up with. We would be in a very different world today. Too bad tesla didnt leave us with much of his knowledge. Why is it that the revolutionary people in history always have to take their secrets to the grave with them??? Edward Leedskalnin did the same thing! Bugs the heck out of me! Sorry, back on topic lol.
    I wonder how many famous men of our modern age crossdress. Anyone ever started compiling a list? Actors included.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene Robertson View Post
    Look closely at his shoes
    LOLOL OMG that is that and the legs are the first thing I noticed!!
    After looking at photo I wonder too. Look at his shorts. For the day this was in I am sure they are femme.

Just goes to show, great minds think alike, right ladies!
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

The real question is if he was into dudes while wearing those shoes.

Banned Read only
    The simplest and most likely answer is that he wore what he liked and was "sharp enough" not to concern himself over what other people thought of his clothing choices or his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Lynn View Post
    Good point. Though imagine what Einstein could have come up with had he had the knowledge that Tesla was coming up with. We would be in a very different world today. Too bad tesla didnt leave us with much of his knowledge. Why is it that the revolutionary people in history always have to take their secrets to the grave with them??? Edward Leedskalnin did the same thing! Bugs the heck out of me! Sorry, back on topic lol.
    I wonder how many famous men of our modern age crossdress. Anyone ever started compiling a list? Actors included.
    Different fields, they probably wouldn't have been able to work together. Einstein ripped his Theory of Relativity from his wife (she's the real genius!) and otherwise was a theoretical physicist.
    Tesla was an engineer. He made things.

Styles in the 1940's/1950's were very different. I honestly don't think that AE had any latent or secret desires.
    Boys wore dresses before age 5 or 6 , that includes president Franklin Roosevelt.
    This is a picture of young FDR on the cover of Life magazine:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I found the full story about Einstein's sandals. It's actually a heartwarming story about the mutual friendship between Einstein and the man who sold him those sandals, David Rothman, who at first thought Einstein said "sundials" when he said what he wanted. And yes, the sandals were women's sandals (size 11), because those were the only pair Rothman had in stock that would fit. Einstein, however, impressed with Rothman's personality, wore and continued to wear the sandals, saving them for the occasions Rothman would visit. If that made Einstein a "crossdresser" of sorts, well, he didn't care. (Though he really does rock those sandals, doesn't he? And I'm thrilled to see the professor and I wear the same size! )

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

If you can find this image somewhere else I will buy it....look close, photoshop
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Nice try, but that's Photoshopped...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I never knew Al personally but now that they are studying his brain maybe some day we will find out.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    The story sure sounds true. A small piece from Amy's find. VVV

"This story has been told over and over, printed in magazines, newspaper articles, and other media interviews with my Grandfather throughout the years. It became known as the “sundial” story and my grandfather always took great pleasure in rehashing how he met the illustrious scientist."

The problem with the posted pic in the OP is his right hand. NOT HIS hand and the finger length/proportion is "highly suspect" to say the least and not normal for any Human.

Hard to believe for some of the members but... could it possibly be that... they are JUST CLOTHES to some people?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Nice try, but that's Photoshopped...
    yes its been shopped to death and beyond , this pic has been doing the rounds on the net for years

Never seen him before.
    I am reminded of the theory of relativity tho'.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    OK OK... I did not touch the picture, I simply posted it as I received it! However in order to preserve integrity I did some research... here is a link to the original pic and if you do a google search for Einstein and sundial sandals you will find several other pictures of the great mind wearing the same sandals. Now with that being said maybe someone has photoshoped them IDK...

But it has created an interesting discussion.

http://www.rothguitar.com/news/einstein.jpg

Jolene