Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caught by the Cowboy next door

It's been many days now. Has he said anything more Maxi?
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

I'm currently living in a middle unit of three. Both the adjoining neighbours know, and regularly see me - and it doesn't bother either of them. Even had them over for a few drinks whilst dressed. My front neighbour, when I finally told her, said she already knew and had seen me a few times but thought it a tad rude to bring up the subject without me instigating it. But, as for the rest...not sure. both out the front porch and back yard are in full view of at least three other neighbours on each side. I am a smoker, so if I want one I have to go outside, no matter what i'm wearing. At night its no big deal, but during the day i'm sure most of the others have caught a glimpse. Ive often wondered if they have picked its me, and as my wife says - nobody else round here is 6'4" (without heels) and smokes - so if they have seen they have never said anything.

plain jane cross dresser Kimberly Renee's Avatar
    Been growing my hair and it's at the stage of long enough to be irritating but not long enough to style/cut. I've been wearing bandannas but yesterday I put 2 barrettes in my hair for house work. Walked outside to check on something, forgot about the barrettes, and there was my neighbor lady on her porch. We talked a bit and then I went back inside. It was then I realized I had walked outside with barrettes. Got kinda embarrassed but figured, oh well.

She didn't let on or give a strange look (at least, it didn't register to me if she did)

I use to lay in my back yard with a high fence on the outskirts of town. Wearing my bikini top and bottoms would have a ag spray plane make a couple passes over with the wing down looking. If only he knew.

When we first moved into this house about 10 years ago, I was in Dallas for a repair and stayed the night there. I figured "What the hell, everyone will be at work and school when I get home at about 10AM, so let's make the drive pretty!" As planned, I pulled into my driveway at about 10 to 1030 AM. What was NOT according to my plan was having my next door neighbor pull into HER driveway about 10 seconds after I had parked. I kept fiddling with stuff in my passengers seat, trying to keep my face turned away from her while I waited for her to get into her house, but when I glanced up her way, she was definitely looking my direction and grinning from ear to ear. That neighbor and her husband rarely speak to us . . . LOL

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen_the_Cutie View Post
    My other neighbor (who apparently is a pervy old man) saw me from a ways away when I was younger and wearing a mini skirt and knee highs, tank top and a wig, and he yelled "woo baby! come on over!" he seemed serious too
    Men like this, disgust me. I feel that if a man said this too me while en femme, I would walk right up to him and question him. (I would rather walk up to him and put a stump into his face) I know, that's not Ladylike and I'm afraid I may break a nail doing that.

Gold Member
    The only way to not have a neighbor catch you is to stay inside and keep the windows covered.

I have gone out with the trash and to get the mail dressed. I also come and go as I get out a lot. One time I pulled in the driveway and my neighbor was walking across his yard waving. I looked and waved back and he then went back into his garage. But recently I was dressed and was getting the mail and my neighbor's mail was delivered to me by mistake. I saw him outside his garage so I took it to him and talked for a little bit. Given his reaction, he might be catching on.

Maxi, I am all for those that get out and get that breathe of fresh air. It is invigorating. But you can only do it if you are sure you are okay with being seen. I would let things roll and see if he brings up anything. I don't think we need to rush to anyone and ask if they are okay with what they saw. That just feels too guilty and there is nothing to be guilty about. If he wants you to know how you feel, he will get his feelings across just fine.

Gosh, I love these "I got caught" stories. Most sound as if, subconsciously, you guys wanted to get caught but forgot to give much thought to the consequences and repercussions. Some words of advice to others: don't leave the house if you are not ready to be outed and deal with it, it's that simple.

As for your "rule"... would it still apply if YOU saw a neighbor burying a corpse in their yard?

boy revision 2.oh Lisa Jeffreys's Avatar
    I think there is a distinct difference between being seen by the neighbors and being caught by the neighbors.

Last weekend I went out fully dressed, twice. After the mall I had to ditch the heels (3" wedge sandals) for some comfy flats and a different top. So I was in and out of the apartment 4 times that day. I saw my neighbor from across the hall and another from upstairs. They saw me as plain as day, no doubt about it. But I don't think they "caught" me. They saw a lady in my car and that's all I think they saw.

I chatted briefly with the gentleman across the hall and did not notice any difference between that chat and previous ones. The connection wasn't made.

The guy from upstairs was unloading his car with his wife as I ran out yesterday to get something at the store. No elbows to get her attention followed by a head tilt or point in my direction.

Seen, yes. Caught, no. I'd call that passable success.

XOXO
    Lisa

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    when I glanced up her way, she was definitely looking my direction and grinning from ear to ear. That neighbor and her husband rarely speak to us . . . LOL
    I suspect that she told her crotchety old fart of a husband and he of course told her that it was evil, ugly, queer, gross.(when all the time, thinking to himself, "I wish I had the balls to do that")