Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When seeing girls out in public

When seeing girls out in public

Are there others of you who get jealous of their clothes but also find them attractive. When I see women in public im torn between the desire to be in their clothes and the desire to want to date them. I think part of my crossdressing is wanting to look like a girl who I think is hot...id love to get a hot girlfriend that allowed me to dress with her.

Oh I wish it for you too. We are out there. It's hunt and peck but women who love cd are here
    Do not judge someone by what they wear . There's a person inside there!

I do not get jealous or envious since it serves no purpose and how someone looks is completely out of my control. If I see a woman who is nicely dressed and it is working for her, I make note of what is working and determine if I can incorporate it into my own personal style. I feel educated and inspired, not jealous or attracted to her. I feel the same way about ads and articles in fashion magazines. They are a source of knowledge to make me "better". Conversely, I also make note of what does not work for someone and try to avoid doing the same.

Absolutely, sometimes I'm not sure whether I'm looking at the woman or her clothes. Mainly, it's both.

girly girl
    I'm with you, Julia. Sometimes I can't figure out if I want to be WITH her, or BE her!

I do what Melissa does, but I don't carry anything to write my notes down with, so I always forget them.

It helps that I'm attracted to so many women (probably nearly 99% of all that I see) that it's relatively easy for me to turn the look for attraction on or off more or less at will.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm never jealous of anyone's clothes. If I want that look badly enuff, I'll buy it!

What I AM jealous of, is figures I can't imitate! Those long necked, slim armed girls that look so hot in the outfits u desire!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

that is exactly how I feel...glad to know someone feels the same way

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    Hmmm........ that could be a tough one! It's not always what she's wearing either. I've seen drop dead gorgeous girls that didn't seem to have any fashion sense at all. Then again, when you have an incredible body and pretty face anything you wear could look great. For me personally, when I see a beautiful girl, I am mostly just awestruck first before I notice what she's wearing. After that happens I also try to decide how I can pull off her look for myself.
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

I get turned off by a girl who has no style. I don't care about fashion sense, but have a style that's attractive to me! So I've seen girls who would be drop-dead gorgeous to me if they let me dress them and do their makeup, and I've seen girls who were more homely but had wonderful senses of style that were drop-dead gorgeous to me.

What a woman wears will indicate how she behaves in the bedroom, but it's as hard to decipher as reading a dead language nobody can read.

Banned Read only
    I don't get jealous or envious. I just go around sticking my tounge out at them and making funny faces to make them laugh and maybe lighten their load some.

Sometimes i want their clothes, other times i would want to be them, and both times i would want them
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    Oh, absolutely. I find myself looking at their makeup, their eyes, their top. Sometimes I'll complement them on a piece of jewellery, but too much...and I'm being inappropriate. I never comment on their legs, but if I can make an oblique comment, as a guy, on their shoes, I love that. They don't know I'm talking as a 'sister', but I do.
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I do observe the whole package,jealous yeah sometimes because I would love to look that good.

I feel the same way and have a dual meaning when I say "I want to get in her pants"!!

Also, I'll get busted staring at a beautiful woman in clothes and makeup I love and would love to tell her that "I am really wishing I could be you so take it as a compliment"....

I'm the very same Julia. I love both the woman and her clothes. Sometimes the clothes would sway me more than the woman..lol And I think all crossdressers would love a GG to dress up with them and be okay with it. As Julie said, they are out there. Hopefully we will find one soon.

I'll just come right out and say some things. "Love your outfit, it makes your boobs look great." I never get slapped either. Told this lady one night "I wish I looked as good in a tank top as you do. I guess I'd need boobs for that." She held the door open for me after that and smiled.

I think an honest, heartfelt compliment is usually taken that way, and to me it's better to say it and make my world a happier place than to suppress it and do nothing.

Hi,

Leona,

Well thats news to me in how a woman dress's, will indicate how she behaves in the bedroom. & no dought that applys to ...all ... women.

Im sorry to say it, that is not based on one shread of evidence. you dont understand women. my clothes do not denote what i was or what i maybe like in the bedroom. & im a female,

Dought youd be able to tell with us in our period wear

There are many different fashons i could wear & buy, that many other women wear, what looks good on them may not suit me , same the other way, im not bothered by what others wear, though many are lovely im not interested in being some one else or looking like them. i dont do the copy cat to be seen or noted, i wear my clothes i do that any ways both here & over sea's,

Being your self & being who you are as a person is far better, spos real life is more fun.

...noeleena...

Exactly how I feel! So glad others are the same!

I will look at them with admiration. Last night I was at a soccer game here in KC against Vancouver (tie game by the way). I spotted an absolutely gorgeous woman who was with a group of friends sitting at a table not far away. They were all beautiful. They wore everything from a nice comfortable dress with flats to skin tight leggings and heels. As usual, i found myself wondering what i'd look like in their clothes.

I'm the same. But they don't have to well dressed or good looking. I just envy women their ability to get up in the morning throw on tee shirt, a pair of leggings and flat shoes, tie their hair back and still look like a woman. Without having to think of it.

I do envy some girls appearance when I am out, when I was single I would want to hit on them and then get into their clothes in more ways than one.
    That was certainly my fantasy.
    Occasionally fantasies did come true.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Marie, I agree... I look and am astonished at how women look... but I so want to be like them... to just pull it together and look like that........ women really are amazing
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

There are times that I feel indescribable rage towards things I have no control over. When I go out and I see women, I get unbelieveably jealous. It's mostly because of what society finds normal for them to wear. And to know while you look like a male, it will never be acceptable for you to wear. Somtimes I get jealous the same way some girls do, when they see a hot girl dressed like a ****. I.E. short skirt, heels, ect. Not because it can be arousing, but because I will never look that good.

Jealous - never! Envious - sometimes! Do I ever project - when I see something compelling!

I was in a Nordies several months ago when I saw a late 20ish SA Manager walk by. See was about 6' in 4" heels, a Nordic face with an advertiser's dream of a smile framed by straight blonde hair to the middle of her back and she was wearing a black sweater dress that must have been made especially for her.

I was first attracted to her face, but after that, she was every guy's wet dream and I suspect every gal's annoyance. Yeah, I could have been her, with her - anything her!!!!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.