Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How often....?

I tend to dress about one day a week, occasionally 2 days. Sometimes I want to much more often than that but its not really practical the vast majority of the time
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Most of the time around the house; no one to disapprove.. Panties 24/7 no matter where I go.....legs always shaved and toe nails usually painted.

Not sure there is an "average"...each one of us has different situations......

I wear some kind of female attire everyday. I always wear either tights(pantyhose) stockings or more regularly knee highs. i wear mens undies on Monday (mundies) I choose on Tuesday. Womens on Wednesday. Thursday is tHERSday (My wife chooses for me) usually Mundies and Friday is whatever I feel like when I get out of bed. Today - Blue Playboy panties.(with playboy bunny decoration). Weekends are a free for all.
    Tonight Eloise comes out to play. When the sons away Eloise can play.
    Last edited by Ellie52; 07-05-2013 at 02:24 AM.

In my case, I wear at least pantyhose and girdle under my pants once I'm in my office during the weekdays. If I can, I wear high-heels and a mini-skirt under a male shirt or a one-piece dress. Nowadays I wear silicon bra with a body-shaper. I don't put on my makeup, but I paint my nails and sometimes wear a wig.
    I can't dress en femme during the weekends because I should be with my family.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Never! I dress for my gender, which is not male.

Oh, except that my rubber-like winter shoes are "male". About the only female equivalent that I could replace them with would be real Mukluks (not factory produced ones! Mukluks made by the Inuit or Northern Cree.) Expensive, if you can find them at all in my size.

I work on a swing shift schedule so i dress for ten days almost for two weeks then go two weeks without dressing. When i do dress its when i go to bed after getting off work till i go back to work so about 14hrs even though i sleep most of it haha
    Nothing is true.... Everything is permitted....

Platinum Member
    Hi Julia, I dress every Morning for about three hours and most Evenings for a couple hours.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

About twice a month but 99.9 percent of the time I have to be going out.
    The days of dressing and sitting at home does not cut it. But will do in a pinch.

Would love to have the time and flexibility to do it atleast once a week.
    Wife is not willing to allow that much megan time yet.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

i always underdress. When i get home from work, i get out of drab and put on something fabulous.

Opportunities to fully dress are very rare but I underdress every day.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I also get to work from home. So unless I have some particularly sweaty messy job to do I stay Bobbi all day.
    But I do love those days when I quit early, Shower and spend my hour doing myself up, and wearing my prettiest dresses.
    I found some great summer dresses at Walmart for $9.94 each and I bought one of each color. I love them so much I pretty much wear them all the time.
    Cooler weather is coming I'm sure
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Not often enough.

Aspiring Member
    everyday bra panties and jeans

Aspiring Member
    My way of dressing is like majella st geralds my head is shaved no makeup or forms justa male who loves wearing ladys clothes

Mostly on the weekends for me.

All of my non-work (read uniform) clothes are women's so I'd have to say every day. I generally dress completely with makeup and hair a few times a week, but I'm always dressed when I'm home after work.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I dress all the time at home. I live alone. I only wear male clothes when I have to go out: shopping, appointments, etc. I don't underdress in summer: too hot with extra layers. But in cooler weather I wear garter belt, nylons and panties under my trousers.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I am out to my wife and she is accepting so there is no issue with me being dressed at home.
    So every morning I start the day in fun little summer dress, change to exercise clothes to do my morning walk, then depending on whether I have a of dirty boy things to do, I'll either wear boy or girl clothes.
    Every evening after my shower I am always Bobbi. If its not to hot I will sleep in a nightgown or in my birthday suit.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

For starters, I don't own any male underwear.
    I dress every day but I don't do the wig or makeup.
    I am medically retired, so I am home most of the time and I don't wear male clothes unless I leave the house for something.
    If my friends or my sisters come by, they know that I will be wearing a dress or skirt and blouse.
    I have gone out dressed, with the wig and makeup, alone and with Jean, but it has been several years now.
    I really don't have any desire to go out dressed anymore.

I would normally dress fully with full make up at least 2 nights a week, but havent actually dressed since over 3 months, seem to have totally lost the inclination, my wife has been trying to encourage me but I just cant be bothered, does anyone else feel like this.

I dress everyday. Not always fully dress with makeup an the works. But girly cloths are worn everyday.

Good question!

Daily: painted toes, bra, panties, lipstick (light color), my girl Jewelery (Pearl earrings, necklace & ring), - This is what I wear throughout my day with my drab male "Outerwear" if I plan on going out. . . If I'm doing housework and our kids are at school, I drop the drab, & also wear:

Nightly wear: (Most of the above with): forms, heels, a nightie, Teddy or silk PJ's, lipstick (darker), 2nd pair of earrings & nylons.

Several times a month (depending on circumstances): Full makeup, wig, a nice dress & anything else that I feel like wearing.. . .
    Man bag??? . . . No silly, its a purse!

Jessie White
    I haven't dressed in the last week, (I'm dressed now though ) but before that I was dressing every other day once I got back from work. Not quite sure why, but I persuaded myself to limit it to every other day. I'll probably continue with that this week. I don't know why I limit myself - it's kinda like I treat it like an indulgence - lol, like chocolate!

I don't underdress.

I get out 2 to 3 times a week and usually spend one or two nights before putting together the outfits that I plan to wear. I rarely dress to just stay at home.

I like to dress as least 1 time per week. Sometimes when my wife goes to her parents with the kids I will dress for an entire day. I LOVE that.