Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How often....?

How often....?

Do you cross dress? I am wondering how much the average person does.

I would guess everyone is different, depending on their home situation. Me I would say is one evening a week.

everyday I am underdressed and if I can I fully dress as much and often as possible, I really dislike mens clothes and enjoy, my dresses, skirts, tops, shoes, jeans, oh god I could go on. but yes I love to wear womens clothes

I have the opportunity to work from my home office. So 3 days a week I am fully dressed on average.

Gold Member
    When I go to work. Okay, that is an old one. For me it is a lot of the time I am not at work. I do get out and I am out to some family and many friends. It is all a progression and it is building steam.

I dress to some degree everyday now for part of or most of the day/ night.

I try and dress few times a week, I havnt worn a pair of BVDs in years, so if you count just panties I guess its everyday, and of course sexy pjs every night
    Rach
    Sexy Rachell

While I seriously doubt that the "average" person CD's, I'm supposing each of us here does it as the need arises and/or opportunity presents itself.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I under dress every day,dont have any male underwear.Dress fully Monday to Friday aftey my daughter has gone to work.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Weekends, although if my SO wants me to dress during the week she’ll layout what she wants me to wear.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I dress a little femme everyday. I always wear panties. Mostly I wear girl shorts/mini skirt and a tee, tank or cami, femme jewelry. My toes are always painted and I wear flip flops and legs are shaved smooth. but that's just me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I will undersdress everyday, at least panties and i keep my toes painted. I fully dress about once a week.

Having just escaped from denial about all this I am a bit overwhelmed with desire to dress. A pink fog has descended over my wife and I. I wear panties rather than briefs exclusively these days. Most days my wife and I have the place to ourselves between the hours of 8:00 am-2:00pm.

I am able to dress up maybe four days a week during those hours. Only twice have we gone all the way with wig, make up and forms. This could happen more as we get better at it.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

I only wear my drab clothes now when I just absolutely have to, which isn't often as I work for myself and am simi retired. So to answer your question, most all the time. It hasn't always been this way, and in my younger years I didn't feel as liberated as I do now. This forum has helped me come out and accept myself and just be ok with being en femme.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

I use to dress every night but now forced to work 2 jobs, So now I only dress on the weekends and on holidays till my work status changes.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

Platinum Member
    Who says I'm average? I dress virtually every day and when possible all day

Quick answer, every chance I get! Longer answer, I always under dress and always sleep in a night gown. The rest of the day, I wear Feminine jeans a lot, and dress all the way a least once or twice a week.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    My opportunities to dress are few and far between these days. Lately I dress when I travel for work, which might be once every couple of months.

I always wear women's underwear. At night, I wear a nightie or a slip or a women's T-shirt.

My opportunities for fully dressing are, like many others on this forum, very limited, especially in the summer. Once the kids are back in school, I'm hoping to work from home once a week and fully cross-dress for 6 hours/week or so. I really like working in IT because it's very easy to work from home.

If I could, I would probably cross-dress all the time except at work. But I don't know if I'd get tired of it and settle down to some happy medium, or if I'd start to like it even more and want to go full-time.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliaC View Post
    Do you cross dress? I am wondering how much the average person does.
    I don't think the average person does cross dress, of course because we are above average we do it as much as we can. Personally about 4 times a week for 4 hours or so at a time. Jaymee
    Last edited by Jaymees22; 09-09-2013 at 12:49 PM.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

24/7, except when I need to go out for business reasons and then I usually have women's cotton underwear (Much more comfortable) on.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I wear girl's clothes in place of pajamas so pretty much every night really.

Lots,
    About seventy percent of the time.
    I have to present male when I work.
    I need to preserve my income.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Since I've never been average, normal, or predictable at anything I do, maybe I should skip answering?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    I also under dress 24/7
    I wear fem jeans every day. A bra when I can, and around the house a dress with forms.
    I am still in the closet as far as going out dressed.
    Rader