Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How often....?

I wear a dress or skirt almost every day.

As you can see, there's not such thing as the right answer to that question.
    If we're talking about panties, I crossdress always (except when I'm naked... although I think that if you get naked from crossdressing you should be crossnaking). Almost actually, from time to time I have to wear male undies.

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    I underdress every day. On weekends around the house I like to break out one of my girdles.

Gone to live my life
    I tend to dress more during the holidays later in the evening (complete femme - dresses, lingerie, wig, make-up). During the work days, perhaps once or twice but always dress femme for bed (T-shirt and panties are most comfortable)

Hugs

Isha

Silver Member
    Every day.

A few hours every weekday before work, and most of the day sat. and sun. Will be 24/7 between 10/9 and 10/16 when the wife goes on her trip to fl. and I take a week off from work.

I dress every day & am always in girl mode at home. There are a few things I have to do as a guy. Sometimes I really wish I didn't have to change but for now that's just the way it is.

Underdress every day.
    Makeup, wig, heels, and dress once or twice a month, if I am lucky.
    Having 3 kids at home really cuts into the time.
    I do frequently wear yoga pants, women's shorts, or a kimono when lounging around the house.
    I also have some pajama sets from VS that are not too obvious.

Usually every night after work it is atleast Hose & a Bra. But I usually get to fully dress once a week

Monday through friday when I'm home and not working or walking the dog. When I'm not at work I'm wearing panties even on the weekend witch I give my wife her huaband back for a bit.
    Angie

I'm retired so I can dress pretty much whenever I want to and something else doesn't prevent it. As to "How often?", usually most every weekday, at least part of the day. Sometimes on weekends, most of the time my wife and I are out somewhere and I don't dress then.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Most of the time unless I have to do work related tasks I am cross dressing. I have more panties than jockey shorts, more skirts than jeans and too many bras to fit in the drawer.

A couple of times a month usually.It depends how stressed i am usually.If i'm stressed or depressed then alot more.

Virtually 24/7. I'm retired,a widower, so I can do as I please.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I haven't dressed in several months, in spite of having a totally supportive wife. Dressing has always been somewhat cyclical for me, but a dormant period this long is atypical. I think most of the reason is having an occasion to do so. Once I started going out in public en femme with my spouse the desire to dress at home lost most of its luster for me. She's been busy, I've been busy and the time we do have to together is spent on things that are currently more important to us.

I do miss it though.

Banned Read only
    Being retired I have the opportunity to dress five days a week when school is in session. That means no dressing from mid June to after Labor Day. Having the opportunity to frequently dress reduced any anxiety about the inability to dress. School started last Wednesday. It took me until today to slip into a nice dress, bra, panty, slip, hosiery, heels and wig. I feel totally relaxed. But, I felt that way yesterday and the last 2 1/2 months in guy mode. As soon as I am off this site, I intend to deadhead the roses and dahlias in the backyard.

I dress a couple times a month. It takes ALOT of time to get the look just right for me, if I did it every day it would loose it's excitement. I don't know how my wife can do it every day ??? lol.

I'll have something on everyday at least. My toes are always painted and I wear a nightie to bed every night. I will dress completely a couple of times a week.
    I sometimes think I'm such a fairy

I work from home and my wife works part time (2 days a week; retired but they asked her to help), so I dress from 8 - 5 every Tuesday & Thursday.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

don't forget to do my dahlias too

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Pretty much everyday I have on womens clothes.Actually the last 6 days I have been totally enfemme.
    Most days are 50/50 male/ female mix.
    Not sure why but the last 6 days I have had the desire to dress 100% female.

For years I dressed almost daily; it just felt better, made me feel more relaxed. I don't know if it was the lack of stress from holding back the desire to crossdress, or simply because I was just able to be myself. After a couple of years, I started sleeping in cute girly baby doll pajamas. It was nice, but I was always alone.
    Not crossdressing, however, is a daily struggle. I was hoping that it was going to be like dieting; after a few weeks, eating differently just feels normal. But that's not happening. The desire to dress up in girl clothes is always there. I didn't purge, everything is in storage. But to get to it, I'd really have to go overboard, the storage facility is only open 7 am to 7 pm..
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

It varies for me quite a bit.... but I guess if I had to average it out I would say 3 to 4 times a week.