Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cut off

I have really never identified with the male portion of this world, and have really never fit into the male bonding thing. I have always been more comfortable around females. As a result I count with three fingers my friends, all women. One doesn't understand at all, but she is here because I have always been me. Then my ex-sister-in-law said it is about time and has been there for me all the way on this journey. Last is my hair stylist. A lot could be not wanting to lose a customer, but she and I have always been very open with each other, and I trust her judgement on everything. Only three, but they are still with me. I'm really kinda lucky.

Bobbi

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by johanna.kitten View Post
    I just got back to my neck of the woods and a landlady of one of my local hangouts just just shut down for the nite and was on her way home on here push bike and greeted me "Hellow Princess" as per usual and I am now at "The Fat Cat Cafe" and they play Madonna for me - lyrics "Don't go for second best". Soon time to get some kip as it is midnite over here in the UK, and I'll be busy in the morning.
    Hi Johanna, You know, you just gave me a thought. All these other folks just adore you for you being you. Your friend maybe couldn't handle you being you. He was jealous but, can't understand why.(maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Something else has to be going on. Casual friends may ditch and that is expected. A best friend of 14 years doesn't just bail though.
    Well Nicole, If he is insecure about himself then, Whatever years you may know someone, fear becomes very real IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Michele View Post
    You have t o accept that what we do is outside the normal box of life and some people just won't handle it well. Especially fin
    They invested their friendship in you and feel betrayed confused or scared. It challenges people. Some aren't up to it
    I dont blame anyone I just live and let live.
    I totally agree Kaitlyn, My thoughts mimic yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Brown View Post
    That was the end of it, we never spoke again and the only time I have seen him since then was when I passes him in a store, as Nicole. He looked me up and down and smiled at me making it obvious he had no idea who I was.
    I'm so sorry this happened Nicole. It forges the thoughts I'm having.