Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing right now?

Since I last posted from Ayers Rock Australia, 4th July..I have had a change of underwear and been skiing near Mt Kosciusco again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Off White painter's overalls
    Lavender nylon T-shirt
    Black Equisite Form longline bra
    Janet's Closet forms
    Tan Bali shapewear briefs
    Black BORN Ibra clogs

Upstairs
    nylon panties (black)
    tights (black)
    bra (black)
    belted dress (black)
    pumps (black)
    hairband (black)

I'm a goth girl. What can I say?
    Last edited by Ondine; 08-11-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Black bra, black panties, black robe, glasses, no makeup.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Blue panties, shiny pantyhose, pink bra, white slip, black skirt, spotted top, pink cardigan, low heel sandals, no make up or wig today. Feel fantastic. Very Femme. Requal.

Black bootees, black nylons, black skirt, brown top, light makeup, red lipstick. just warching tv

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Since I last posted from Ayers Rock Australia, 4th July..I have had a change of underwear and been skiing near Mt Kosciusco again.
    Ive heard in Ayes rock people only own 2 pairs of undies. One for Summer (with cooling holes) and one for winter (knee length bloomers). Must say Mt Kosciusco is awesome skiing in Thredbo is fantastic, if theres no snow they just make it....Love Ellie

My wife is on annual leave for 2 weeks. She does not mind me wearing girl clothes but I do not take advantage.

At the moment I am wearing mens shorts, t-shirt and flip flops. As much as i would like to be in my normal en-femme it is a small price to pay for her company.

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

It's 1.40pm and I'm still in my PJ's lol
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

White beaded top, bra with forms, red hair & nairs, rose lips& cheeks, orange & black cat's eye frames, coffee panties and red shorts.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I am giggling because I just responded to the 'age inappropriate / miniskirt' thread... I just tossed on a cute little romper- floral on black- stretch cotton, a tad too small (but it looked so cute on line and for under $10) and probably about 20-30 years too young (looks a little 80's ish too)- but this is strictly for inside while i'm doing chores and housework. It does look summery though- a little 'sun-dress'-like, but higher coverage in the from and covered shoulders with loose short cap sleeves.

Later i'll probably put on a silver satin holiday/event -ish looking suit I got hast year- just for fun- it's styled much more age appropriate, but the time and setting are wrong- tis neither a festive holiday nor is is cooler weather- although I did turn the A/C on.

If I go out to work in the garage or shop- i'll toss on a pair of gloria vanderbilt slim (not tight) jeans in a cotton fabric with a little bit of stretch or 'give', and a female tailored cotton oxford 'work' shirt- slightly large. (And either white tennies or work boots- both female sized, though rather unisex styled.

Or if I go for a bike ride- Pearl Izumi 'sugar' shorts (5-6" inseam instead of 8-9 inches), unisex-ish tank, gloves and cycling shoes- again both female sized, but not girly.

This:

I did a couple of pictures for a thread a few hours ago and I thought I was going to do a few extra later tonight, so I just slipped on something more comfortable.

Ultimately the news and the internet caught all my attention, so now I'm still sitting here in my casual outfit growing my beard out with no extra pics taken.

In a drab business suit but with dusky pink panties, sheer relief pantyhose and a black, lacy Dr Rey girdle underneath.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I'm sitting at home wearing a t-shirt and pajama pants.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret View Post
    In a drab business suit but with dusky pink panties, sheer relief pantyhose and a black, lacy Dr Rey girdle underneath.
    Underdressing is great fun isnt it...........Ellie

Everybody went to bed before me so I'm hanging out in my bonus room in a brown just above the knee length skirt with a blue semi-girly fitted scoup-neck tshirt and flats. Cute and casual.

I found these little gems in the "to be sold" pile forming in the bonus room along with a few other pieces. They are going in my collection....screw being sold! My wife seriously needs to let me go through her stuff she doesnt wear anymore and pick what i want before getting rid of stuff. Just because she cant wear it doesnt mean i cant!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie52 View Post
    Underdressing is great fun isnt it...........Ellie
    Since I could never pass, underdressing is the next best thing. I just hope I don't get hit by that proverbial bus!

I'm wearing my red dress with matching bra and panties. But no pictures cause I already took my teeth out so not really made up. But still comfortable.

Pink tank top, denim mini skirt, forms and a cute bra I got this weekend. Feeling girly! Hugs Riki

I am wearing the usual laced pants, medium hold tights (flesh ) a chiffon skirt and a bra mans tee shirt
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-13-2013 at 09:11 AM. Reason: don't quote whole posts for 1 line of text, read the rules

Since I am alone for several days... FoH 38D bra, gaff, sheer body suit, Kadashian leggings, and 5" stilettos.
    Susann_Gardener

usual stuff for work, ladies cuban heel boots with a 2 inch heel. Hot pink playboy panties, black thigh high stockings and a crop top (like a cross between a vest and a sports bra). Topped off with Jeans and a t shirt so no one will notice...Ellie

I am wearing a cotton mint green nightgown. Just took off my lace white panties.
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

girly girl
    I'm wearing this! It's super tight but still quite comfy- and for once a dress actually fits me in my skinny little hips! I decided to be naughty and wear hot pink bra and panties underneath, which are clearly visible through the thin material. I'm staying in tonight so I can do what I want, right? Add some big hoop earrings, lip gloss and perfume and I'm set for the evening!
    Hee hee, I have almost as much cleavage as the model in the photo, who-hoo!

Right now I'm wearing a navy colored tank top an a black/white floral thong an a Levis button fly short denim jean skirt an flip flops very comfortable..