Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing right now?

Brown hair, black leotard & robe, orange cat's eye frames, forms, ruby lips & cheeks, red nails, silver wedges.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Just got up, my mind has to be in boy mode in 2 hours as I'm meeting a friend who just came back from a month in Poland so he's desperate to see me as a guy rather than Sophie, so I'll switch Sophie off, so in 2 hours I will be planning on a lovely sharp tailored suit, open collar (not got any decent ties), waistcoat with some really awesome converse to balance out the smart, along with a messy hair look which is actually styled. If I'm going back into boy mode I want to feel just as sexy
    Be whoever you want to be. Screw what others think. It's their loss....

Ladies straight leg jeans, stockings and cuban heel boot with a satin top, purple panties. Sitting arouind with my wife on 2 days leave

Right now I'm wearing a gray cami tank top and some blue running shorts with lime green and yellow lines all over them.
    Ready for bed and so very comfortable!
    Finally decided on a name! Lindsey

"Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
    J.K. Rowling

Since I last posted from Mt Kosciusko I have had a change of underwear and been skiing near Mt Kosciusko again.
    I am still wearing that pretty ski suit of mine.
    The Skiing is crap over here by the way.
    Aspen and the Cascades next.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Druscilla Supernovae View Post
    Wearing my shiny green pvc comfort shorts and my shiny glass clear blue pvc rain trenchcoat. Just milling around the house satisfying my pvc fetish.
    What's a "pvc"? I have seen it mentioned in other threads but I have no idea what that is.

After a shower a magenta chemise halter style, with forms, red hair & nails, ruby lips & cheeks, orange with black stripes slightly overseized cat's eye frames, red panties
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Ellie52,
    It's Sunday night & I'm just watching football, reading the forums & replying to messages. .
    I'm dressed in the sundress that I've had on all day. Black with a lot of small pink flowers all over it. Half slip, no shoes, no stockings, light make-up with pink lipstick (refreshed after dinner). Black bra & white panties. Bracelet, necklace & I've already taken off my earrings. That's all. Oh wait, do the red nails that I've worn since Friday night at SCC & perfume count?

Hugs, Connie Marie

Quote Originally Posted by Salerba View Post
    What's a "pvc"? I have seen it mentioned in other threads but I have no idea what that is.
    PVC is plastic like plastic bags are made of but usually shiny...Ellie

Green/animal print frilly skirt, white top, black stretch belt, black leggins, favorite leopard print bra & short red wig. Just finished my contracting work and now watching TV.

Just got out of the shower. Wrapped a fluffy yellow towel around me over my breasts and shaved, applied moisturizer and brushed on a pretty bronze lipstick. Blow dried my hair and brushed and styled it smooth behind my ears with a roll of bangs just above my eyebrows. Now am sitting at my computer with the towel tautly across my girls and enjoying every minute of it.
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

Thank you, Ellie!

At work grading paper, pink bra with enhancers and Panties, VS jeans. Lite make up

Just lounging around in a T-shirt and frillie g-string. Way too hot and humid today.....

Rather simple here. A robe and flip flops...that's it. Very comfy indeed.

I love this topic! I'm wearing men's shorts, men's underwear and a sleeveless men's T-shirt. But earlier today it was stockings, garterbelt, black wig, black heels etc.

Right now I'm wearing a beige thong with a pink,black and white bra with an ankle length skirt and my favorite round the house stretched out mens shirt. It's comfy on a hot day like today.

Charnos slight stretch vintage stockings which I got today, Rago obg, Vintage Triumph bra, vintage St. Michael waist slip, vintage Debenhams skirt suit and 3" block heel shoes.

Banned Read only
    Keep the thread going until tomorrow. Right now due to appointments outside the home, I'm attire in male black cotton brief and tee shirt, white sweat socks, tan Docker shorts, and beat up athletic shoes. And, unshaven. The male side is showing through in all his glory. Love it!

I decided to put on my clubbing dress, it a tean short dress with a large peak a boo opening, and wearing my brown boots, and panty hose, it first time since last spring that I had panty hose on, it feels like fall today, love this outfit, hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Well, I'm just minutes from bed, so I have my silky, blue lepard print jammies on.

Lounging in a red halter style Teddy, pink bra & panties, forms & very cute (and comfortable) pink Mary Jane style crocs, Pearl earrings & pink lipstick. Very comfy & Ready for bed . . .
    Man bag??? . . . No silly, its a purse!

Woken up properly now. Felt like Sophie when i first got up after a dream as Sophie. But more leaning towards my male side now. So wearing boxers, jeans, and T-Shirt with some tan work boots and feeling fine with it. Not really wishing that i was dressed. Although i am looking at cute outfits that i technically could afford but know i shouldn't purchase!
    Be whoever you want to be. Screw what others think. It's their loss....

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Now I'm wearing a dark pink maxi dress (one of the ones Sabrina got rid of because she didn't like how it looked on her--it looks better on me!) and a new pair of Annie sandals with about a 1-1/2" heel (eBay find for $6, just arrived today). Another instance of "I wanted to feel girly tonight."

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

all dressed up and nowhere to go

presently wearing black pumps, black stockings, black garter belt, black lacy panties, black bra, black chemise and black half slip, and I feel great