Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing right now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile What are you wearing right now?

Im just interested what people are wearing at this exact moment and what they are presently doing whilst dressed.
    I am at work and wearing boring jeans, but underneath the jeans I have nice blue playboy panties and stay up stockings (much easier going to the toilet (than pantyhose) ladies cuban heel boots (no one notices they are womens) and a ladies T shirt dress tucked into my jeans.
    Under the T shirt I wear a crop top (like a sports bra). These crop tops are great as they feel like a bra but dont have the tell tale straps.
    It makes sitting in front of a computer a bit more acceptable...Ellie
    Last edited by Ellie52; 07-04-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Sarong tied to a knee-length slit skirt. Tie dyed Day of the Dead T-shirt. Same bikini briefs I've been wearing for years, but washing regularly.

Leona
    Sarongs are great. I live in Australia and I think it should be made a national item of clothing here.

i'm wearing a white polka dot bra, my polka dot dress in my profile picture, green and white panties and black heels.....i love polka dots so much my wife has nicknamed me the polka dot queen and my mom (whom I've told about my CDing) has nicknamed me Pokie!

Quote Originally Posted by eloise5104 View Post
    Leona
    Sarongs are great. I live in Australia and I think it should be made a national item of clothing here.
    I have every intention of buying and/or making a black plus-sized sarong to be my LBD. I'll have the most flexible LBD in the world!

Right now I am wearing a turquoise crinkle cotton sun dress my wife bought me for my birthday.

Johanna (John)
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

All guys clothes at the moment haha.

Black formal pants and shoes, dark green tshirt and brown jacket.

I don't dislike wearing guys clothes, so it isn't a problem . But I do miss wearing panties (ran out this morning lol). I also am looking forward to (surprisingly) wearing a bra when I get home. Not quite sure why though -shrugs-

Right now wearing Double Ciffon Baby Doll nighty and matching ruffled Panties. Watching a movie on TV.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I bet it feels great! I have a few nighties that I enjoy wearing.

White thigh high stockings, black 4" pumps, and a smile!

Just my bra and panties, I love running around my house on the weekend attired as such

Green blouse, denim mini-skirt, Silk Reflections hose and my black pumps. Did my nails, face and hair today as well! Only wish I had someone here to share my enjoyable day with.
    Lisa

seems like white stockings are the go in the US at the moment. Not very popular in Australia unfortunately. Have to try ebay

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Mmm, red panties (VS), short dark red nightie...nice and comfy....

Wearing matching red boyleg panties and lace bra, pink jeans, blue ruffled cami top, and full makeup with my best ever attempt at a smokey eye. All this just to sit home alone and watch the football on tv.

Bloke jeans, white shirt, bloke socks, bloke boots .. and oh-so-comfortable white Sloggi panties.Same gear I visited the Tutu Shop in this afternoon to get measured and discuss styles
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

Looking forward to tonight so I can throw off my Jeans and let Eloise out. My son is going out and my wife says she'll watch TV (hahaha). Maybe have to watch Kinky boots again. I love that movie. Maybe should start a thread - best CD movie.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Jeans and black black T shirt ...........I'm lounging.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'm wearing orange hello kitty panties, white cotton shorts, blue tank. At home relaxing after 4th of July BBQ. Had to go in all male mode because of family, but I still had the panties on. Wife is in bed fast asleep, and I'm just...surfing the net, I guess. Have a good night.

peace and love

Majella

I'm wearing one of my pink pj shirts, girls of course, and hanes lace briefs laying in bed watching Tx Rangers baseball and surfing the forum. Had a great day as I cooked steaks and chicken on the outdoor grill. Took some pics but my phone won't access my photo files from the attachment screen, so i cant post them here. They are on flickr if anyone wants to take a peek. My flickr url is under my signature, click on sets, then click 4th of July cookout. This is an interesting thread Eloise, thanks for posting it.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

I just got up -- you don't want to know

black short dress, black stockings, 4' high heels and last but not least breastforms WOW

in the house with SO and son. Wearing normal guys outer clothes but underneath I have panties, short lace skirt, stockings crop top sports bra and ladies cuban heel boots. Just got back from the shops. Glad I didnt have a car crash - could be very embarrasing. Ellie

I under-dress only. At the moment I am wearing beige panties and a white bra.

Black bra, orange panties, black tank top, orange mini skirt, dangly earrings, silver bracelets and rings. Lipstick but no makeup or wig (too hot!)