Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing right now?

Red & black chemise,red hair, lips, and cheeks, black femmy eyewear, red bra(padded), and a big smile.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

[QUOTE=eloise5104;3242. Problem is I have to wear jeans on top so nobody sees....Ellie[/QUOTE]

Sounded a bit scary, until I read the last bit.
    Thought you had cracked..
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be

Red & black chemise, red hair, lips, & cheeks, black cat's eye frames, and a VERY BIG SMILE !
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 07-19-2013 at 03:08 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Soft skirt suit with a floral design over a Movie Star full slip. Under that I have a corselette with Aristoc stockings. My shoes have an 1.5 inch heel. I will have to change for work.

Plain white cotton top. Purple pleated silk skirt, which is perfect for this weather!

Cotton PJ bottoms - no panties; pinkish red tank top
    HURRY-UP, IN THE BACK SEAT!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tan pantyhose without gusset, body-shaper with silicon bra, 4.5" red stiletto heels, red sleeveless mini-dress, shoulder-length wig and painted nails with no make-up. I'm browsing through various sites concerning CD/TS/TG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

My new sneakers were a must have today !
    Attached Images Attached Images

Goin at it in the old 72 Rivi in this:

Comments welcomed
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry for the mess. I simply HAVE to pick up this room. And OMG, I've gained weight these past few months! Need to lose...um...about 10 lbs to get my figure back. Can't stay away from sweets of late. I eat way too much chocolate. My only vice. Sigh...

Anyways, to answer your query...this is what I'm wearing now.

Attachment 207396

My new Style&Co Maxi dress, VS panties, and sandals.
    OMG I knew that I liked how feminine Maxi dresses looked but it feels even better. And it hides my unshaven legs.

Just picked it up this faternoon at Macy's for about $35 with coupon
    http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/s...o%26slotId%3D2

Short shorts and a floppy T-shirt. Its bloody hot here this week.

If made-up my face would melt. But the legs are bare shaven, tanned and moisturized

Am I supposed to post a pic of this???

Hugs all.

Nothing feels better than waking up and realizing you're still dressed and no one is home to worry about it!

Woke up in my favourite white with cherries bra and panties and my silky floral summer nightie. Had an amazing sleep.

Now I am wearing my bikini so I can go swim.

I have a matching pink panty and bra set waiting to go on after the swim with sheer thigh highs that feel amazing on freshly shaved legs! On top will be my favourite short summer dress. I think Leesa will be going for a drive after dinner and maybe a movie! Feeling happy and brave!
    Leesa xo

A dark burgundy Ellos halter maxi-dress. I have clear nail polish on my fingernails and dark red on my toenails.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Banned Read only
    Some boring white panties. White tank top. Orange skirt, that I swear is longer in the back than in the front, but it's hard to tell...

Green satin panties and a green and whit mini skirt,no makeup yet.

Banned Read only
    Ask me the first Monday after Labor Day when teachers and kids return to school. I thought I would have some time yesterday to try on a new black Merona cocktail dress I bought Thursday. However, there was a last minute child care obligation that popped up. Sigh!

It seems this summer will be limited to wearing white Vanity Fair nylon briefs to bed.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    A turquoise summer dress, with small pink embroidered flowers & the hem & pipeping around the neckline in lime green.

Beautiful evening here in Cornwall.

My lovely black and fuschia Jacquard knee-length dress, white 15 denier stockings,sussie belt, de luxe Marks and Sparks knickers, very lacy "Miss Mary Of Sweden" bra, faux pearl necklace and bracelet, black patent flats. Realised too late that my suspender belt was on inside out , but I'm finding attaching the clips to my stocking tops such a faff that I couldn't start again!

It has indeed been a beautiful evening in Cornwall!
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I'm now wearing a magenta JMS dress I bought off eBay, with red flats and my black-and-white jewelry set. It's soft and comfortable in the warm air outside. And I discovered that the chain from a pendant I'd replaced because it was too small for my neck makes a lovely anklet when wrapped around twice!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Blue bra blue playboy pznties, short skirt, black silk top black stockings with hot pink suspender belt. Ladies cuban heel boots. Boring track pants over ghe top and a jumper to hide tne bra straps..Ellie

Jean straight skirt, striped top in red, pink, black & white, Blue bra (40C), pantihose (no panties), wedge sandals. makeup on ready to go out window shopping.

Right now I am wearing a bra with matching suspender briefs and stockings

Quote Originally Posted by eloise5104 View Post
    Blue bra blue playboy pznties, short skirt, black silk top black stockings with hot pink suspender belt. Ladies cuban heel boots. Boring track pants over ghe top and a jumper to hide tne bra straps..Ellie
    My sons gone and wife is listening to the Archers radio program, out so Im sitting on the bed with everything above Except the track pants and jumper. What a difference to feel my stockings rubbing together (I love the feel and the sound)...How I love ladies clothes...Ellie

I always wear my lovely strings and bras under my male cloths ,,, in addition to the long pantyhose as well ... they are my joy ... the only problem is that i have to wear dark shirts in order not to reveal the hidden parts ,,, I feel secured with them ,,, are you the same ?