Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing right now?

I am wearing black high cut panties and lacy bra, black pantyhose black high cut pajama shorts and top.

Black satin panties and still in my nightdress.

My present attire.

Photo0967 b.jpg
    I LOVE shiny black tights and control top pantyhose with reinforced toes!!

Silk slip on

Usually I wear slip on, G-string and pantyhose under the guy cloths. It feels so good and makes me feel sexy

I'm wearing a black t-shirt, women's jeans, tan knee high trouser sox, and low black heels.

im wearing this
    Attached Images Attached Images

A red chemise with gold trim, no wig, makeup and my cat's eye frames.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    I have a day's admin ahead of me. As a man this can be a real chore, but en femme it seems entirely different. So am sitting in front of the computer wearing blue bra and panties; shiny tan pantyhose; a gorgeous silk, floral print dress; and a little mushroom coloured shrug to hide my masculine shoulders. Wedge heeled sling-backs and jewellery - of course! It is quite humid today and the floaty silk dress feels fabulously cool.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Working at home today. So its black velvet jeans (they are so soft), skinny cut, a black patterned polyester blouse, blonde wig, hoop earrings, VS lavish pink lipstick.

red satin panties and thigh high black stay upstockings....All the rest is boring and not worth mentioning.....Ellie

Laying in bed playing on my tablet wearing just my shiny blue pvc bloomers I bought from pvc u like.

Quote Originally Posted by panamino View Post
    Laying in bed playing on my tablet wearing just my shiny blue pvc bloomers I bought from pvc u like.
    ????????????????????????Im so intrigued any chance of a picture????????????

I wanted to show you but for some reason I can't upload a pic. It keeps asking me for the URL of my image and it's NOT online anywhere, SIGH... Anyway, I'm wearing an orange top, black a-line skirt and black open toe slingbacks while I type this. Guess it's all for the best. I'm not wearing makeup anyway.
    -Audrey

Aspiring Member
    Olga nylon panties
    Christian dior bra
    Leggs Sheer Energy Suntan pantyhose
    Olga girdle
    Victoria Secret white half slip
    Alex evenings blue lace dress
    Black pumps
    Wonderful!!!

Wandering round my holiday apartment in 30 degrees in Desert Pink Berdita underwired bra and matching panties. Bliss!

Bra and panties (24/7); pink old navy top, denim short skirt and slip on wedged sandals ($7 at payless) . Got up early so my wife could take the grey out of my hair. Then off to add eye makeup and lipstick. Going to enjoy the day off. I have been "slowly" moving from masculine to androgynous at home with our twin teenage sons. I'm now almost full time at home (our rule is I don't leave the house en femme). So far nothing noticed or commented by the boys..

Just white satin and lace panties and my orange mini skirt.Cannot get dressed today have a meeeting with a surveyer today.Im not out only to my wife and her sister and of course to all you lovely gurls on here.

Taupe lace bikini panties, tan soft cup bra, nude pantyhose, assets pantygirdle, black leggings, and pink tank top. Loving it!! Just got back from getting gas and getting coffee. I love wearing women's clothes!!

Banned Read only
    Home today as I wasn't feeling 100% this morning...

Tan light fleece top
    Lavender Playtex bra
    Janet's Closet forms
    Black Eastern Mountain Sports convertible pants
    Black Barely There shapewear briefs
    Black Born IBRA clogs

Here's my blue bloomers I was wearing in bed. I slept in them overnight. They are so darn comfy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Today its underwired scarlet full lace bra and matching panties, black leather skirt and see thru red top. Sadly too hot for stockings.

Well....At this very instant I'm wearing a very lovely bras ( decorative white) little stuffed , people do not really notice the little bulge Im having because Im wearing large shirt not revealing any details ,,,Yet Dark color so no traces of the bra should be seen ...and a very lovely rose thong ,,,,G-string type ...well squeezed inside.......he he and lovely skirt ...and pantyhose .....with my leg nails been polished rose as well ,,,and a small golden bracelet in my right lower leg to remind me of my femininity while I walk ...Yet I wanted to find a type of a lady shoes which I could not ....But I giggle most of time while I'm wearing my little secretes ...

Green robe and coffee panties and female glasses, no makeup or wig.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

yoga pants, polyester cami, satin pj top, dusty pink metallic toe polish

Since it is morning, nylon gown and robe, panties and short white socks. You asked?