Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing right now?

satin pjs and playboy panties. But its time to get up now.. Oh well back to drab....Ellie

Black bikini panties
    Black bra
    Skirt, spaghetti strap blouse
    Pantyhose
    Heels

Feels so great

Absolutely nothing. It's hot and I'm in in my birthday suit going to my sweaty hot slumber. Night night.

A mauve nightie, orange cat's eye frames with black streaks, full makeup, red hair, green robe.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

right befre bed, I am wearing my normal grey ladies harley shorts with Harley davidson across the butt and a black hanes for her sleep shirt. But I am a bad girl I am not wearing any panites. Not sure if I will wear this to bed or not.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Right now, I am all dressed up. I am wearing black satin and lace panties, a purple satin and lace bra, black silky sheer pantyhose, a pink silky leotard, a black semi-sheer minidress, and black high heels.

I feel so good (and feminine).

Stupid boy shorts. Stupid boy t shirt. The cutest blue panties with white polka dots. Julie's panties match. I just finished removing the paint from my manicure last week. I don't think I have worn nail polish long enough to have it chip before.

Hug
    Rita
    Last edited by Princess Grandpa; 08-08-2013 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Typo
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Black robe and panties as I prepare to take a shower. Cat's eye frames also.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    little blue and green dress
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    Im wearing a black maxi dress right now.

Dressed to hit the town.....except I'm not! I have black mini, white women's tee, thigh highs and my heels. Of course my forms, wig and make up, I feel ready to go out but just can't step out the front door.

Just my panties, a pair of thigh high nylons and a set of heels, OMG, I love being a woman!

Try going out the back door!........................................

Try going out the Back Door! he he he he
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma 73 View Post
    Dressed to hit the town.....except I'm not! I have black mini, white women's tee, thigh highs and my heels. Of course my forms, wig and make up, I feel ready to go out but just can't step out the front door.

Magenta chemise, red hair & nails, ruby lips & cheeks, coffee panties, cat's eye frames(orange), and a black robe.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

White open bottom girdle.tan stockings,pink bra and panties,green miny skirt and yellow blouse and far too much makeup.

black satin nightie and red panties with white polka dots. SO has purple cotton nightie and red panties with white polka dots.. Ellie

Banned Read only
    I thought I would have to wait until after Labor Day to try on a new Merona black knee length dress with a cowl neckline. Well, my wife went off for the afternoon. I just had to try it on. So, along with the pretty dress, it's a black slip, black panty, black garter belt holding up beige stockings. I should be able to get in several hours of fem time banging on the keyboard.

Right now, nothing, as im still lying in bed... but I will soon get up and will probably wear red g, denim long skirt, black pushup and black sweater. Then I can carry on doing my chores for the day.
    Ooo, most forgot, cannot forget the makeup, some eyeliner (any color I feel like when in front of the mirror) little foundation, shadow, blush and a nude/ligtbrown lipstick.

Sitting quietly in a Elle McPherson Bra, white camisole under my wifes T shirt (actually a body suit as it fastens between my legs), beige panties from Bras and Things, Black thigh high stockings and cuban heel boots. Unfortunately I have to wear Jeans and a jumper over the top....Ellie

The first thing when I got up this morning (3 AM) was to put on a camisole and a blueish green pheasant top and a light summer skirt that is white with a green and blue floral pattern. Then I put on some knee high stockings and my favorite Clark pumps. Oh yes I almost forgot about the Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance.

Being that I dress when I want , I have a short orange skirt,Lite green tight top with very nice design. stockings thy high an flats Who wears heels this early.. I have my page boy wig which is reddish. lite make up as again as its to early for the full job. JO

Sitting here in a pink & black knit top, black mini, black pantyhose and black pumps. Some bling, makeup and wig.

There's no one here to impress, but myself!

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

red bra red panties red tunic top black capri legging with red 3" heels while having my morning coffee Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Purple polka dot panties, purple cami, pink blouse, and a black maxi skirt.