Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing right now?

Only just got up so not dressed completely yet.Just in a blue satin panty and my tight orangs mini skirt.

Silk jammies with teddy bears on them... (I just got up)

I am wearing a Black Widow costume. I have been buying the parts of it for a month now and finally have it all and the time to wear it. If I can lose some more weight I am wearing it on Halloween. Its amazing how easily a form fitting catsuit can make you feel fat.
    Last edited by KimberlyJean; 09-20-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Night gown, pantyhose and flats and a smile.

Denim capris, chocolate big blue, bra and panties.

Recently moved to mid state Illinois; still travel a little
    ladies....

Roberta's outfit dujour is.....as the weather is cool today, a Playtex 18 hour high waist long leg girdle and gartered nude support stockings (to hide a nasty nick from shaving), Goddess 1304 size 48C long line bra with size 12 triangular forms, denim skirt (just slightly below the knee) and light blue pull over crew neck top, ballet flats, very light makeup, wig and simple silver jewely. The journey today will be to do banking, a trip to the stock broker, btw who is a GG, (re-arranging or "realigning" the portfolio to increase the monthly income), a stop at the home center and then a trip to the local food mart....Roberta expects to be out for several hours....including a stop at the local Starbucks for a little refreshment....remember a real man NEVER drinks flavored coffee (or anything with whipped cream on top)...but Roberta likes the caramel mocha with foam and chocolate drizzels on top.....what a paradox.

Cheers,
    Roberta R.

Running shorts and a t-shirt...just guy stuff :-)

Gym shorts and a New York Knicks jersey. Just came in from shooting baskets. still have the urge to put on the girl stuff, in particular right after a very hot young lady walked past the basketball court wearing tight white shorts and a pink and white halter top, with her hair in a pony tail, swinging in the breeze, OMG how much I wanted to be her at that moment. This is hard. But I will not dress up. Today. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Arrrrgggghh, I need a beer; at least I can have that out on the porch. Alright, maybe a few beers.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

what I am wearing right now?
    Short black skirt, tites, cute blouse......dressed up.

I am wearing a crochet blue/green dress with blue 3 1/2 suede heels, my pocket bra with forms and "dishwater blond" wig. My first time with fake nails too its odd even typing with these things on.

Sitting here with my family but fully underdressed.
    Womens stuff
    Silver bra, satin green blouse, mint green mini skirt, mint green panties, black knee high stockings, cuban heel boots, beige ladies t shirt

mens stuff
    track pants, zip up jumper....Ellie

boring old jeans and a t shirt.....duh

I'm in guy mode today and enjoying wearing just jeans, t-shirt shirt and not caring how i look as far as face and hair wise ^.^

Almost feel as happy and free as Tramp from Lady and the Tramp today! Maybe I'll roll around in some mud, steal some bones and wag my tail? :P For tomorrow is makeover day so I'm more likely to be Lady tomorrow
    Last edited by SophieKitty; 08-27-2013 at 03:51 AM.

Lets star from the bottom up

6" bright pink heels with a covered toe
    leggings (pretty much spandex)
    VS G string size large ( really comfy had it on for about 8 hours now)
    A purple and black dress thats very tight fitting
    Make up done the best to my ability (poor)
    My girlfriends extensions ( waiting on my wig really excited)
    A white purse , gold necklace, White pearl bracelet, Gold Bracelet, and a cute diamond ring ,

I am drinking wine and loving life in other words

i'm dressed for bed... wearing aeropostale plaid cotton shorts. and a tank top. no bra or undies.
    when in doubt, smile

Cami top and maxi skirt.

Black slacks and a collared, button up shirt. But! In about 10 minutes that will all change to a plaid skirt, white blouse, white stockings and black heels! Going for the schoolgirl look

Jessie White
    Blue hipster knickers with turquoise bra. Tights and a lovely red dress with minimal black rose pattern. I like to keep it simple and pretty.

Today I am home sick ): Just wearing a brown sweater dress with tights & my knee high boots.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Member
    Do you mean right now?

Or

Right now?

But right now - I am wearing a pair of sexy black pajamas, heels, makeup and blonde wig - just right for watching a movie in my living room.

Laying on my bed which has a shiny red pvc sheet on it. Wearing shiny red pvc pyjama top and bottoms with my shiny red pvc bed boots.

Black capri tights with a heather gray t-shirt

t shirt and some athletic shorts with blue panties on underneath just relaxing here in bed

Very pretty print sundress, farr west half slip, tan sandals, red bra, pink panties and tan straw hat.

Rainbow top and shorts, brunette wig, black cat's eye frames, rose lip & cheek, red nails, coffee panties, purple bra with forms.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud