Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing right now?

Smile What are you wearing right now?

Im just interested what people are wearing at this exact moment and what they are presently doing whilst dressed.
    I am at work and wearing boring jeans, but underneath the jeans I have nice blue playboy panties and stay up stockings (much easier going to the toilet (than pantyhose) ladies cuban heel boots (no one notices they are womens) and a ladies T shirt dress tucked into my jeans.
    Under the T shirt I wear a crop top (like a sports bra). These crop tops are great as they feel like a bra but dont have the tell tale straps.
    It makes sitting in front of a computer a bit more acceptable...Ellie
    Last edited by Ellie52; 07-04-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Sarong tied to a knee-length slit skirt. Tie dyed Day of the Dead T-shirt. Same bikini briefs I've been wearing for years, but washing regularly.

Leona
    Sarongs are great. I live in Australia and I think it should be made a national item of clothing here.

i'm wearing a white polka dot bra, my polka dot dress in my profile picture, green and white panties and black heels.....i love polka dots so much my wife has nicknamed me the polka dot queen and my mom (whom I've told about my CDing) has nicknamed me Pokie!

Quote Originally Posted by eloise5104 View Post
    Leona
    Sarongs are great. I live in Australia and I think it should be made a national item of clothing here.
    I have every intention of buying and/or making a black plus-sized sarong to be my LBD. I'll have the most flexible LBD in the world!

Right now I am wearing a turquoise crinkle cotton sun dress my wife bought me for my birthday.

Johanna (John)
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

All guys clothes at the moment haha.

Black formal pants and shoes, dark green tshirt and brown jacket.

I don't dislike wearing guys clothes, so it isn't a problem . But I do miss wearing panties (ran out this morning lol). I also am looking forward to (surprisingly) wearing a bra when I get home. Not quite sure why though -shrugs-

Green blouse, denim mini-skirt, Silk Reflections hose and my black pumps. Did my nails, face and hair today as well! Only wish I had someone here to share my enjoyable day with.
    Lisa

Looking forward to tonight so I can throw off my Jeans and let Eloise out. My son is going out and my wife says she'll watch TV (hahaha). Maybe have to watch Kinky boots again. I love that movie. Maybe should start a thread - best CD movie.

Right now wearing Double Ciffon Baby Doll nighty and matching ruffled Panties. Watching a movie on TV.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'm wearing orange hello kitty panties, white cotton shorts, blue tank. At home relaxing after 4th of July BBQ. Had to go in all male mode because of family, but I still had the panties on. Wife is in bed fast asleep, and I'm just...surfing the net, I guess. Have a good night.

peace and love

Majella

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Jeans and black black T shirt ...........I'm lounging.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Boring dude shorts a grandpa Tshirt and boat shoes. A pair of microfiber panties and my pretty toenails hidden by boat shoes. I miss being barefoot but I love my pretty nails.

We are at an Independence Day celebration with the residents, kids and grandkids

Life is good.
    Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Ratty old guy's t-shirt and plaid sleep pants. But hey, I still feel girly! After all, I did just get out of a bath during which I shaved (and cut ) my legs.
    Peace and love, - Christy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Ouch sorry to hear that Christy.

Women's clothes from the waist down. Jeans, black patterned trouser socks, and low heels. I'm wearing a red tshirt and four rings, a purple watch, and a copper bracelet too.

Boring work wear, nice satin panties (black)
    Wear jeans every day, not sure if Tess should ever wear them
    That, and I love the feel of a dress & stockings. Might be the scott in me..
    Crop top looks like you're wearing a singlet Eloise. Very manly in Aus!
    Been onsite today, with electricians.
    Office this afternoon, but not for long!
    Big night tonight.
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Ouch sorry to hear that Christy.
    No big deal, maybe I got a little impatient and therefore reckless. I usually don't get cuts. I always get the ugly, itchy red bumps though. Annoying!
    Peace and love, - Christy

An hour ago, just navy dark blue panties. Right now, after changing, to ride my bicycle to watch fireworks, guy pants, polo shirt, guy socks, undershorts, and guy shoes.

Short green sundress that was just wanting to blow up around my head like MM as we[my wife,11yr old daughter,and I were just viewing the South Florida fireworks from a private deck over the beach on the 11th floor of a timeshare..How we got to be there is a longer story!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I am wearing a nice red dress and red pantyhose(It is July 4th!) with a nice bra and slip under the dress. I am watching the news and getting ready to go to bed. I am enjoying the last of the holiday with my dog sitting next to me in the chair.

I'm wearing one of my pink pj shirts, girls of course, and hanes lace briefs laying in bed watching Tx Rangers baseball and surfing the forum. Had a great day as I cooked steaks and chicken on the outdoor grill. Took some pics but my phone won't access my photo files from the attachment screen, so i cant post them here. They are on flickr if anyone wants to take a peek. My flickr url is under my signature, click on sets, then click 4th of July cookout. This is an interesting thread Eloise, thanks for posting it.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyChristy View Post
    No big deal, maybe I got a little impatient and therefore reckless. I usually don't get cuts. I always get the ugly, itchy red bumps though. Annoying!
    Moisturize! I use body lotion on my legs when I shave them (when I remember to, anyway). I love the smooth feeling after the lotion sets.

I usually cut my ankles, though. I've had to shave carefully over scabs from previous shavings. You'd think I'd learn sooner or later.

I bet it feels great! I have a few nighties that I enjoy wearing.

A denim mini skirt, gingham low rise off the shoulder gypsy top, white socks long socks rolled down, black strapless bra with matching briefs and diamante collar necklace xx