Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing right now?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Keep the thread going until tomorrow. Right now due to appointments outside the home, I'm attire in male black cotton brief and tee shirt, white sweat socks, tan Docker shorts, and beat up athletic shoes. And, unshaven. The male side is showing through in all his glory. Love it!
    I'm feeling great today. I slipped into a maxi black with floral pattern dress, black slip, black panty and bra, beige stockings with a black garter girdle, taupe shoes with a low heel. The taupe shoes match some of the dresses floral pattern. Grey wig.

Yesterday the maxi sun dress would have been really appropriate since the temperature hit the low 90's. Today the marine air blew in from the coast. Still, I had my heart set on the ensemble yesterday. After logging off I intend to deadhead the roses in the backyard.

Light blue button down dress, white slip, bra and panties, grater belt and tan stockings and black strappy heels.

I don't know why, but I'm into wearing matching bra and panty sets lately; kind of knowing I match underneath it all; so many choices!

Jamie

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Overkill T-shirt, boxers, and socks... What girls can wear guys clothes.

Well non GG ones anyway

My son is out at the pub, My wife's watching TV (not me haha) so I am wearing a new top that arrived in the post yesterday, blue bra, matching blue panties, black pantyhose, short black skirt and blue 5" high heels...Just a normal Friday night.

Just got home from work. After a nice hot relaxing shower, slipped into a vintage pink baby doll peignoir set. Almost bedtime.

Banned Read only
    Today, it is a true floor length maxi sun dress by Merona. It's a red and white print. Underneath a red Just My Size sexy red bra, red panty, a red knee length Princess slip, white garter girdle holding up beige stockings, white three inch heels. And, a grey shoulder length curly wig. It's suppose to hit 75-80 today. I'm ready for it.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    cute black dress I bought yesterday at DressBarn.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    In my tennis outfit, or golf which is what I play. Short pleated skirt with sleevless top. It's mint green. Blue undies and my dance skin now blue trim tennis shoes .

Bra, forms, panties, tights, leotard
    New blue on blue colorblock dress, black tights
    Black tights, with low heels in patent.
    Thanks for asking!
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Drove home today from Ohio wearing a black knit short sleeve top over a white lace bra. White denim mini skirt over black control panties. Black thigh high stockings and little black pumps. true a study in black and white. From the neck down I think I looked pretty good and was surprised how well I was able to walk in the heels.

Casual red top with a bit of a v-plunge to show just a little cleavage, body suit, forms, favorite red-brown wig, STW hose, gray women's athletic shorts with boy short cut, scrunchie socks, and sneakers. I usually wear it when I don't have a lot of time. But it also doesn't look completely out of place if I have to dash out for an quick errand.

Red chemise, red robe, red hair, and nails. Ruby lips & cheeks, orange cat's eye frames.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-13-2013 at 09:34 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    Red chemise, red robe, red hair, and nails. Ruby ;ips & cheeks, orange cat's eye frames.
    Sounds lovely!
    Suzanne

Black square dance dress with pink rose print. Matching pink bra and panties and garter belt, pink petticoat, tan stockings and black pumps.

Orange 3/4 sleeved pullover blouse, navy denim leggings, new balance tennis', of course white panties and 18 hr front closure bra. Very light makeup and my natural shoulder length hair brushed out. A black heavy-bead necklace, wedding and engagement ring and a "cheap" watch. Oh, and a big smile!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Matching sapphire blue satin bra and panty set, suspender belt with hose, matching 3/4 satin and lace slip, knee-length gold satin hobble dress with long sleeves and comfy tan 2.75" heels. Tending to email and other desk-related mendacities (^;

Right now? Not too far from my avatar, I suppose… Dressed to the nines, shaved every inch a bit earlier (a pain, but worth it!). Breasts attached and wearing a rather traditional, long-sleeve, red sweater dress… going braless for the moment. Still working on my makeup though, can't seem to get it just right, as always…my glitchy-goo adornment that's never quite right. But have my nail done perfect, so there's that!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

bra, panties, thigh highs and slip with lace trim, heels

The best that I can do today is underdress with a pink lacy bra, matchig panties and black panythose.

A gray top, black skirt, 4" black pumps-- over a garter belt and stockings, bra and forms. Oh, and a new pair of dangling earrings.

Right now. I am wearing my favorite 'round the house outfit, purple tye dye tunic top and black leggings over my super comfy blue cotton lace trimmed panties and my Vasserette push up bra.
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

Last edited by Stacy L; 09-16-2013 at 11:44 PM.
    I spend a lot of time in the closet, because that's where my clothes are.

Red cami and panties, red hair, orange frames, cat's eye of course, ruby lips & cheeks, red nails.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Doing some serious lounging in my cotton nightie decorated with floral print, white high cut panties, and an adorable pair of furry pink slippers with hearts on them. Also have the air cranked down and am snuggling with my leopard print cashmere blankie. Life in the girl lane . . .