Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: What are you wearing right now?

Cream polo neck jumper, red knee length pleater skirt, tan tights and my new black heels.
    Sabrina.
    What matters most is how you see yourself.

Usual male mode day (except the bra)- silver bra, body suit (hides the cups of the bra) purple thong, black knee highs, ladies 2" cuban heel boots, ladies turtle neck jumper, ladies jeans...Ellie

PJ's!
    it was hot last night, so I've got like cloth short shorts, and a loose fitting tank top c: Comfy sleepwear n_n

when it's cold I swap out the short shorts for my pikachu fleece pants >w<

I wake up by sitting on the computer I suppose c:

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Black pencil skirt, purple knit top, stockings, and black heels.

Platinum Member
    Today, I'm attired in a Merona black and white print wrap dress. It is sleeveless. Underneath I'm wearing a Comfort Choice black doubled layered full slip, white Just My Size lacy bra, white Hanes nylon panty, suntan thigh high stockings attached to a white garter girdle, white High Lights three inch heels, and a grey wig.