Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing right now?

Don't get the panty thing...

I'm currently wearing all-black work clothes for the hair salon. I often wear ladies socks like today because they are colorful. I love dressing up, but don't feel any desire to "under-dress". I don't even own panties, since a speedo works so much better. Panties feel uncomfortable to me. Am I alone here?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Smith View Post
    I'm currently wearing all-black work clothes for the hair salon. I often wear ladies socks like today because they are colorful. I love dressing up, but don't feel any desire to "under-dress". I don't even own panties, since a speedo works so much better. Panties feel uncomfortable to me. Am I alone here?
    For me, im sort of with you. I love panties and love to wear them, but sadly, they are definitely NOT cut to account for the equipment. I find that its more the material that i enjoy. I found some VS boyshorts and some Body by Victoria that work really well and oddly enough, a thong by AE that works amazingly well at holding everything in place. Other than that though, i like the high cut mens boyshorts because they are made to take care of all that. I just need to find some that use the material i enjoy...now thats the challenge!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I'm wearing a pink tricot Shadowline nightgown, in kind of a "Grecian" style, with pink Hanes panties underneath and my foam "Sleep and Travel" forms. I just washed my hair, which I (of course) regularly turn into a full feminine production. I washed my hair in the shower, then took a bath complete with Calgon lavender vanilla bath salts, in which I shaved (my legs, chest, arms, and underarms), washed with Dove exfoliating body wash and a pouf, and then used L'Oreal Revitalift facial cleanser on my face. Then I rinsed off again in the shower, put my hair up into one of those "Turbie Twist" towels, and dried the rest of me off. Once I was dry except for my hair, I slipped into the clothes I described, after applying some Aveeno lotion, Secret deodorant, and baby powder. Then, once my hair was dry enough, I took off the towel, put in the Smooth Infusion straightening gel, and blow-dried it. Afterwards, I repainted my toenails.

I feel cleaner, my hair looks better, and I feel very girly right now.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Amy - Its tough being a woman. Great post.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Let me amend that...now that my toenails are dry, I put on my Isotoner white satin ballerina slippers. Ahhhhhhhh!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

All the standard undergarments, and a nice blue dress with a lace detail at the top.
    Life is good.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Just my bra and panties, I love running around my house on the weekend attired as such

When I first read this thread, I was at work. The only feminine clothes I had on at the time were a pair of women's jeans and some panties.

Now I'm at home and have a red wraparound skirt and a white top with floral detailing along the neckline. I only have about 90 minutes to myself, so no makeup.

Just VS black panty

Bloke jeans, white shirt, bloke socks, bloke boots .. and oh-so-comfortable white Sloggi panties.Same gear I visited the Tutu Shop in this afternoon to get measured and discuss styles
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

in the house with SO and son. Wearing normal guys outer clothes but underneath I have panties, short lace skirt, stockings crop top sports bra and ladies cuban heel boots. Just got back from the shops. Glad I didnt have a car crash - could be very embarrasing. Ellie

I under-dress only. At the moment I am wearing beige panties and a white bra.

Black bra, orange panties, black tank top, orange mini skirt, dangly earrings, silver bracelets and rings. Lipstick but no makeup or wig (too hot!)

Red top, with forms, red shorts, black panties, red hair, orange cat's eye frames, red lips, nails, & cheeks.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Pink lace panties, floral pattern white bra, tan pantyhose, black full length slip, black dress with pink sleeves and black 4in heels that are kind of a pump/boot hybrid. Oh and full makeup and wig

One of my female friends said she'd like to see what i looked like in schoolgirl mode so I obliged! Not what I'd usually wear, but a white shirt, black pleated skirt, nude tights and black heeled boots. I look a bit like a dodgy extra off of hollyoaks or something.

Right now? Well, today I'm enjoying the pleasure of wearing this little number.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Not enough time,so totally drab.

VS Pink boyshorts, pink short shorts, t-shirt.

I swapped out my navel piercing a few days ago to a cool opal blue and also got a new nipple ring today, too
    Last edited by Nikki101; 07-07-2013 at 06:50 PM.

After a shower, I'm wearing a red chemise, hair, lips, cheeks, & nails, cat's eye frames that are orange.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

strapless sundress, pink panties, straw hat and sandles

I am wearing a blue sweater dress , gray tights, 4 inch blue suede heels to match the dress. I added silver and black necklaces and bracelets along with a silver anklet.
    Enjoying a adult beverage and relaxing whilst watching NCIS reading CD forums.

Have a beautiful evening ladies,
    Neddy

Platinum Member
    Check back the first Wednesday after Labor Day when school is back in session. Until then drab!

Pirate T-shirt showing Captain Calico Jack Rackham's flag, flower-print black and white skirt with built-in slip. Tiered. I don't wear this one very often, but I needed something and everything else was dirty. I was wearing the matching cami before my wife bullied me into doing laundry, and then found herself spending 5 hours cooking as a result. Sometimes she just don't know what she stepped into.

Sadly, im about to get into drab pjs and head to bed. Nothing fancy tonight.