Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing right now?

Knee length ruffled hem skirt, cap sleeve sequin embellished top, 4"heels, sitting @ work relaxing before it all begins....enjoying the forum and the company!

At the moment I m dressed in my white open bottom girdle,tan nylons.pink panties and bra,black mini skirt that barely cover my stocking tops and a pink blouse.Lipstick and eye shadow,I look like the **** I am.

I'm in my bra, panties, thigh highs, a pink tank top, jeans. Just opened a cold one and typing this.

Purple shorts, black panties, top, padded bra, flipklops, glasses, full makeup.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Aspiring Member
    I came home on a beautiful July day and after crawling out of drab, put this on. Now I am sitting on a cushion in the living room catching up with my family on crossdressers.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

"What are you wearing right now? "
    I just got out of the shower and I'm totally naked. Does that answer your question?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Getting ready for a "house date" - dinner at home with a friend. VS lingerie, black leggings and U-neck print top. A little eye shadow and some fuchsia lipstick. It's too warm for much else!

I think we need more pictures...come on girls show your stuff.....ellie

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Oh, Sabrina would throw a fit if I posted a picture of myself in a nightie! She says, "That's for my eyes only!"

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Quote Originally Posted by eloise5104 View Post
    I think we need more pictures...come on girls show your stuff.....ellie
    I just got out of the shower and I'm totally naked. Does that answer your question?
    A picture of me naked? No, I don't think so.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

bra,panties, hose ,black slacks,dark green long top...oh and my shoes have been kicked off

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CapHill Kelly View Post
    I came home on a beautiful July day and after crawling out of drab, put this on. Now I am sitting on a cushion in the living room catching up with my family on crossdressers.com.
    I LOVE that dress, Kelly! Reminds me of one of my current favorites, except mine starts out black on top and ends up white at the hem.

As for right now, I'm in my guy togs at work ... with my new Mary Jane pumps that came in the mail today on under my desk

denim skirt, black tanktop, pink thong, white bra

Jost got up so still in my night dress.

Black bra and panties, tan capris, pink button down blouse and tan sandals. And loving it!

Took my first steps out underdressing today! Went to the supermarket round the corner with a small lacy white thong on...a very sexy feeling when everyone else has no idea what your knickers look like!

Rainbow top, black bra, red panties, shorts, lips,cheeks, nails, & hair, with cat's eye frames that are orange.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Just in my short satin nightie for the day....very comfy stuck at home!
    Attached Images Attached Images

White skirt
    Blue pull over top
    Black & white bikini panties
    Black bra

what am I doing.......typing this message onto crossdressers.com at my home computer!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Low cut top, forms, red shorts, red hair, full makeup...I will change later I have an optical appointment later today.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'm at work right now, so. Shoes buy Blackhawk Tactical, sox, bluejeans, heavy black leather basket weave belt (containing an Auto Ordinance 1911 in a Blackhawk Serpa holster, keys, knife In a black leather basket weave case) and a spare magazine (in a black leather basket weave pouch), Khaki 5.11 tactical shirt, white nylon panties with multi colored roses and a black bra. I have worn panties exclusively for about 13 years and a bra every day for about 18 months.

janessa - with that lot no one is gonna argue about you wearing a bra.

Im at work so - I have red satin panties, black stayup stockings and a sports crop top (sorta like a sports bra). jeans ladies cuban heel boots and a boring T shirt.

Leopard nightgown, brunette hair, glasses, full makeup.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Black skirt with a colored striped blouse, black stockings and black pumps. Just relaxing sitting on the deck when a young boy with a skateboard came up the Drive and asked if he could skate down it. Couldn't refuse. Hope I didn't surprise him too much

Just got in after a wonderful night out with my friend Rachael from this site. I am wearing gold strappy flat sandals, a brown with small white polka dots DKNY skirt, a cream colored short sleeve blouse and a beige cardigan sweater, no nylons. Fist time for this combination and it was perfect for the night out in very chilly San Francisco. I really like my looks right now.