Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing right now?

topless, in grey shorts, white socks and black sneakers. BOOOYAA.

Green top with spangles, bra,black panties, oranges cat's eye glasses, red hair, full makeup, silver wedges.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

White short short pants with black half heel and ...topless...but only because I'm inside. Would never get away 'topless' out in public at this point.

Im out shopping with my wife, but I have on an Elle Mcpherson bra, purple satin knickers ladies cuban heel boots and black tights. I am also wearing a short black skirt. jealous? - well I am also wearing black track pants and a T shirt and jumper (to hide the bra straps) Im not that adventurous yet. Unneath Im all Eloise, on top Im just boring me...Ellie

tonight!!! DRAB... my 5 year old is home today from summer vacation with her "bio" dad. Hes taking the weekend off to party..I don't mind i love her to death and haven't seen her for weeks, but I don't dress in front of her and we have been watching tv tonight. mom works 3rd shift.. so its me and the baby watching Disney.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Lounging here in my PJ
    Attached Images Attached Images

right now panties, bra, camisole, a niceblouse and a somewhat short white and blue skift. Not to mention a great pair of open toe 4 in heels, panty hose and make up. It all looks good except the make up. in a few minutes I will be slipping into a wonderful night gown.
    Hugggs

Dee Anne

For me. I have on a beautiful sea foam green vintage slip.

A very nice back and tan top, with a black skirt, Life is good :Thornton:
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Banned Read only
    well at this precise moment, I am sitting her at the computer this Saturday morning with my coffee and wearing very HOT pink panties with lacy trim in the legs. Nothing else. Just panties.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Short jean skirt, black pumps, extremely big silicone in 38K with a tight knit top. Oh, and panties!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Tara D. Rose View Post
    well at this precise moment, I am sitting her at the computer this Saturday morning with my coffee and wearing very HOT pink panties with lacy trim in the legs. Nothing else. Just panties.
    Wow I wouldnt mind a coffee but with your pink panties in mind I need iced water i think...Ellie

Sleeveless white top, bra & forms, red hair,nails, cheeks,lips, and shorts, cat's eye frames
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Right, it's late Saturday night in western Europe .. so .. bra and panties, garter belt and 15 denier stockings, two layer net underskirt and my lovely '40s-style swing dress ( pink tulips on black ) .. or at least I will be as soon as I get off this computer! x
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

And now I really am wearing the outfit previously described First time I've actually worn suspender ( garter ) belt and stockings .. my God what a faff to fasten, no wonder women went over to tights en masse! The two-layer underskirt is much better than my four-layer one, I can now sit down! All very floaty and feminine overall, need to get a strapless bra though, as the dress is a tie-up halterneck.
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

A beautiful blue patterned knee length dress, with a full blue slip underneath, brand new panty hose - nude. wig, blue demi bra with my forms - nips, matching blue panties. It looks and feels great. Playing dress-up tonight after purchasing some clothes from Dress Barn, first time since January. I went drab to DB, underdressed though. Put 2 gorgeous dresses on hold until Tuesday, purchased 3 dresses, a couple of tops. One dress is a knockout short green dress with sleeves just past the elbow.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Richards View Post
    And now I really am wearing the outfit previously described First time I've actually worn suspender ( garter ) belt and stockings .. my God what a faff to fasten, no wonder women went over to tights en masse! The two-layer underskirt is much better than my four-layer one, I can now sit down! All very floaty and feminine overall, need to get a strapless bra though, as the dress is a tie-up halterneck.
    Brenda they can be a painto fasten but are worth it, When I purchase stayups I make sure ghe top band will take suspender(garter) clips as the thick lacy ones dont. Also, use metal fasteners ss the plastic ones are useless..Ellie
    ps post some pics

Leopard print chemis, red hair, nails, cheeks, and lips, orange glasses, cat's eye naturally.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Arlene
    You are insatiable -Id love to see the chemis...xxx Ellie

Matching purple bra,thong panty and garter with nylons,short black and red dress with 3" open toed black shoes

Just got up so still in my nightdress and panties.

Red hair, nails, lips, cheeks, panties, & shorts, white top, orange & black cat's eye frames.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Ladies button down short sleeve blouse, Khaki skirt (knee length) with my 44A bra and Nylon briefs, and a lovely pair of sandals. Legs freshly shaved and lotioned.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Purple chemise halter style, forms, brown hair, red lips, nails, and cheeks, orange & black cat's eye frames.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 07-14-2013 at 11:03 PM.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Im at work but wearing red lacy panties, black stockings and a mini skirt. Oh and ladies boots - blue sparkly nail varnish on the toes. Problem is I have to wear jeans on top so nobody sees....Ellie