Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nightgown or PJ's?

Nightgown or PJ's?

During the hot summer months, I love to sleep in a nylon nightgown. For cold nights, PJ's are warmer but more restricting.

I have been thinking a nightgown to sleep in might be nice. Then I imagine it bunching up while I sleep and that doesn't sound as nice. Maybe some day. /shrug

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Neither! It's either something tite and constricting, (Including a sports bra and forms).

Or, nothing!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Got to say, satin nightie or satin PJ's. My SO made me a set of satin PJ's before she found out l liked to CD. I still wear them now (2 yrs later) but I have several other pairs (Thanks to Bras&Things Perth Aus). My SO doesnt mind me wearing a nightie to bed but there aint no cuddling if I do. Satin PJ's are ok and then we have fun if you know what I mean.

We also have satin sheets. Its great fun in bed but you do sometimes need antistatic spray. Talk about sparks beneath the sheets.
    Last edited by Ellie52; 07-05-2013 at 01:16 AM.

Nightgowns long or short depending weather (yes they did take a little getting used to but are much more comfortable than pj's for me Any way)

Nightgowns! and babydoll chemises. yes.
    Sometimes pajamas but generally when cold or if irritating prickly legs. You know, after getting too lazy to deal with the neverending leg forest.
    Nightgowns! I want them back. Seriously, why is it so hard to find nightgowns in medium? I love chemises but nightgowns are by far more cosy.

Pj's!!!! Unless yoga pants and tank tops dont count as them. I never really bothered with night gowns they just end up somehow off me and on the floor when i wake up haha
    Nothing is true.... Everything is permitted....

I have been wearing nightgowns for the last twenty years. I prefer cotton with sleeves, at knee length or longer. I also have full length satin which I wear if it is warm. I don't wear anything underneath, and now that I don't turn as much in my sleep, they do not ride up.

I
    We disagree! How do you people get all tangled up in your gowns? I find it to be a mystery.
    And nightwear is great amirite? I love coming home and thinking, "How excellent. My ladies nightwear is most suitable for being cosy. I wonder which is more cosy today, the gown, the babydoll, or the pajamas? This decision is very difficult." Le lawl .

I wear both - no not at the same time. I have several pair of silk and satin PJs and some really pretty nighties my SO has given me.

I rotate between sleep shorts and cami style tops, and spaghetti strap knee length gowns.

Bobbi

Baby doll nigh gowns in the summer, flannel night gowns in the winter (yes flannel, it's cold at night and I'm old).
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I like nightgowns more, both long and short, as well as any comfortable lingerie. some of my favorites are the cotton lingerie collection from vs, especially since i am a very warm sleeper and dont like a lot of clothing on when i sleep.

Nightgowns year round.
    Oh, how I wish....

Anything satin anytime.
    Light cotton articles are ok.
    Shortie PJ's are good.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

panties when it is warm, sleep shirt when it is cold.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Nightgown or baby doll for me in this weather we've been having. PJ's for me are reserved for the dead of winter only.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gold Member
    I am a Baby Doll person my self....all year long.
    Rader

I never wear PJ's, well almost,lingerie is my usual bedtime attire. I wear a chemise most frequently.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 07-11-2013 at 12:08 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

In the summer it is a short cotton nightgown, winter it is a long nylon or satin one.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

for me it panties and a t shirt and (a bra at 2 out of three nights) during the winter months add leg-ens with booty's to keep feet warm
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I love to wear a short nightie, but during the summer I just let it all hang out and wear my birthday suit. :-)
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Nightgown, lingerie or girly T-shirt. In the winter, sometimes a flannel nightgown.

When I was younger, I'd sleep in a bra and pantyhose, but I find them way too uncomfortable now and can't sleep in anything tight or itchy.

Girle t shirt made to sleep in. I have several with different sayings or designs, and silk or nylon panties. All my t's come to just above my knees, very comfy for me in any season.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Baby Doll in summer and vintage full slip in the winter. Lounging around is a whole different matter, I like to stay in my Baby Doll as long as I can in the mornings, then switch to a light T shirt with a nice khaki skirt.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead